About tretinoin's homosexual ahh glow

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
How exactly does it happen? I know that tret thins the outer skin layer but how exactly it makes ur skin look like that? Never used but i consider buying after 25

Last edited:
Solution
2d v2
its the moisturizer that makes your skin shine, ive used it for around two months. only ever shined with other shit, now i just use tretinoin and urea cream, no shine at all. Just look slightly younger.
Nigga it’s not tret glow, literally you take any aha/bha which exfoliates the skin they also give a glow to your skin. It’s usually the new fresh layer of skin that gives the glow. Nothing gay about it.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
its the moisturizer that makes your skin shine, ive used it for around two months. only ever shined with other shit, now i just use tretinoin and urea cream, no shine at all. Just look slightly younger.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, jojoyou and ´´´´´´´´
Solution
Moisturiser doesn’t give the glow jfl

it did for me and gave my skin a bumpy texture
Bumpy texture is most probably the moisturiser being too thick for your skin, tretinoin works by changing the rate of cell turnover. Moisturiser isn’t capable of giving you the glowy skin.