Accutane makes you retarded

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Accutane is neurotoxic. Retinoic acid (accutane) is bad for you. Accutane not only kills oil and sebum production cells (which could be a good thing), but also nerve sells in hippocampus. It slowed down metabolism in frontal cortext of the brain by 20%, and that's exactly the same mechanism through which people get Alzheimers. And that's on top of risk of stopping long bone growth, and accutane bloating the shit out of you and you becoming fat af.

I am so glad I didn't get too far into treatment, just two weeks. I am sure some damage was already done, but I am stopping it today. Gonna stick with washing face and limiting sugar

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31241259/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC387382

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 17829 and 14 others
Accutane is neurotoxic. Retinoic acid (accutane) is bad for you. Accutane not only kills oil and sebum production cells (which could be a good thing), but also nerve sells in hippocampus. It slowed down metabolism in frontal cortext of the brain by 20%, and that's exactly the same mechanism through which people get Alzheimers. And that's on top of risk of stopping long bone growth, and accutane bloating the shit out of you and you becoming fat af.

I am so glad I didn't get too far into treatment, just two weeks. I am sure some damage was already done, but I am stopping it today. Gonna stick with washing face and limiting sugar
acne stops with age

my acne suddenly just stopped recently, diet also has an affect

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Cidre enjoyer, Cope>rope and 1 other person
Does retin a share any of these side effects??

Does retin a share any of these side effects??
Yes. It's neurotoxic as well, just not to the extent as accutane. Any kind of retinoic acid will negatively impact your brain and shit ton of other things. Accutane is the worst offender because it goes into your bloodstream which then travels to your brain. Tretinoin still has shown some neurological effects though

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16834, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Yes. It's neurotoxic as well, just not to the extent as accutane. Any kind of retinoic acid will negatively impact your brain and shit ton of other things. Accutane is the worst offender because it goes into your bloodstream which then travels to your brain. Tretinoin still has shown some neurological effects though

haha my brain is going to be even more fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lux and Baldingman1998

do you think there would be a risk using 0.025% tret

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
I wouldn't know. I would just avoid retinoid products all together. Why risk
cause I already bought it and I need to fix my skin

cause I already bought it and I need to fix my skin
I spent $1,000 on accutane and doctor appointments. Trust me, it's better to lose the money than to fuck your life up. There are better ways to fix your skin

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
I spent $1,000 on accutane and doctor appointments. Trust me, it's better to lose the money than to fuck your life up. There are better ways to fix your skin
Do you think eating raw liver could be as bad? It has lots of vitamin a

Too much is always bad. Retinoid acid is Vitamin A's metabolite, but I think you need to eat shit ton of it to reach levels anywhere close to accutane

But yeah, in big amounts it's neurotoxic as well

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lux
Another interesting read. Accutane developers are actively hiding mechanism of action of Accutane. It's literally a chemotherapy drug that destroys all cells

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Lux
Accutane is neurotoxic. Retinoic acid (accutane) is bad for you. Accutane not only kills oil and sebum production cells (which could be a good thing), but also nerve sells in hippocampus. It slowed down metabolism in frontal cortext of the brain by 20%, and that's exactly the same mechanism through which people get Alzheimers.
I'm meant to get on that shit soon but I'm sure I can't get any more retarded so I don't really care bout those side effects

(((Hypervitaminosis A)))

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 10615
Which are? If you have hormonal acne it's either isotretinoin (accutane) or tretinoin (retin-a), that's it.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I only eat 15 g of beef liver per day. Seems to me like a healthy amount, I hit 238% of the RDA of Vitamin and 300% of the RDA of copper that way. It's easy to go overboard with liver.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

just aloevera max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 5786
girls love retards, tbh.
Accutanemax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, terrorblade, Inhale and 1 other person
Brb just gonna go wash my face
:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Preoximerianas, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
Brb just gonna go wash my face View attachment 1298722 :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswhy:
It's your choice. Accutane will definitely help you, but it will also fuck you up in other ways. Most of damage done by accutane is permanent - hair loss, hair thinning, brain damage, erectile dysfunction, growth stunt, eye problems. It's not even as rare as accutane manufacturers make it out to be. It's pretty common.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and terrorblade
Accutane is poison specially for teenagers who are still in development. Go to pubmed.gov and search "isotretinoin" and there will be hundred of articles about it.
It's a shame that dermas are still prescribing it as a first option drug tbh

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Preoximerianas, terrorblade and 4 others
Accutane is poison specially for teenagers who are still in development. Go to pubmed.gov and search "isotretinoin" and there will be hundred of articles about it.
It's a shame that dermas are still prescribing it as a first option drug tbh
Do you think I could have done a lot of damage from 2-3 weeks of accutane, 20mg a day? My side effects were dry flaking skin, dry lips, and also some back pain for few days

Do you think I could have done a lot of damage from 2-3 weeks of accutane, 20mg a day? My side effects were dry flaking skin, dry lips, and also some back pain for few days
I think you will be fine. People often take accutane for 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Bitch and Deleted member 7509
I think you will be fine. People often take accutane for 6 months.
Shit like this is crazy. I can't wait to see the results of accutane users growing up. It will become banned and regulated within next 15 years tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Shit like this is crazy. I can't wait to see the results of accutane users growing up. It will become banned and regulated within next 15 years tbh ngl
I have a friend who took it for 6 months at the age of 14, he had normal height when we were kids but after 14 his growth stunted and he is a manlet now.
It could be his hypothyroidism but I think it was the accutane.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
It's your choice. Accutane will definitely help you, but it will also fuck you up in other ways. Most of damage done by accutane is permanent - hair loss, hair thinning, brain damage, erectile dysfunction, growth stunt, eye problems. It's not even as rare as accutane manufacturers make it out to be. It's pretty common.
I went on accutane for a really long period of time (like a year) because my acne was so bad. I think it was the best thing I could have ever done. Too many years spent taking antibiotics, stupid creams, etc.. I had it really bad and it wasn't going away.

I could have probably went on a caveman diet for the rest of my life, but even then it wouldn't have the effect accutane had.

I experienced some bad side effects including eczema and intense itching. (The itching was the fucking worst, happened to me on high doses and I couldn't fall asleep until like 7am from exhuastion)

It probably made me retarded, I don't know, but when you're backed into a corner of cucked genetics like me then your options are limited.

I don't suggest accutane for mild cases; no one cares that much. Only when your whole face is fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery and MiroslavBulldosex
I went on accutane for a really long period of time (like a year) because my acne was so bad. I think it was the best thing I could have ever done. Too many years spent taking antibiotics, stupid creams, etc.. I had it really bad and it wasn't going away.

I could have probably went on a caveman diet for the rest of my life, but even then it wouldn't have the effect accutane had.

I experienced some bad side effects including eczema and intense itching. (The itching was the fucking worst, happened to me on high doses and I couldn't fall asleep until like 7am from exhuastion)

It probably made me retarded, I don't know, but when you're backed into a corner of cucked genetics like me then your options are limited.

I don't suggest accutane for mild cases; no one cares that much. Only when your whole face is fucked up.
did the acne ever come back

I tried to tell these retards, it literally has all anti male effects. Kills T, DHT, 5ar, igf1. Has been shown to induce significant BONE loss, due to its hormonal crippling affect and effect on bone resorption etc Wouldn't be surprised if they use it an an agenda to cuck men

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, terrorblade and Deleted member 16834
Retinoic acid is toxic period. Even tretinoin. The only difference being that tretinoin is TOPICAL retinoic acid while accutane is ingested.

But Tret still has 8% systematic absorption

Last edited:
Retinoic acid is toxic period. Even tretinoin. The only difference being that tretinoin is TOPICAL retinoic acid while accutane is infested.

Retin a?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

Yes why do you think I bumped this thread. Almost called paramedics twice. I have hypervitaminosis a.

Stopped retin a for 2 days all the symptoms left now applied today again to test out if I was right. Yup sure was. After 10 mins of applying it my chest is burning and I have heart palpitations and all the symptoms again.

My skin looks incredible IM SO FUCKING PISSED I HAVE TO STOP TRETINOIN

Fuck this shitty life. Every looksmax is a healthmin. Fin, Tret, I hate this life it’s a scam

No one will give a single shit about this amazing thread until it happens to them.

61BC7AC2 844B 47C9 9228 A132C965339F
A0E9C7CC 19CB 40BD A852 9D1915D2ED83
27F7C7FC CC47 4BB1 B165 C95DEE8446F6
5B69229C 65EE 4EB5 82AB E679AE41D15F
CC21F9E2 4A13 4B26 91DD B8FA9A1D34EA
887F27AC FAA2 49CC 8DD9 60A84178B07C
88ABD01F DA37 4FDA 80AC EAC5EBA73F10 A3A394D0 2DFA 4598 8862 F9EE51734CE1 AADB8D8D FA52 42D5 9F78 6FA7EC97B644 05756B97 86BA 4735 BC22 A71A3DCC9F06
9B899876 6C9C 412B 8FCD 5DF2114017CE
2402FF72 3684 4B47 AACD DEC709067214
50B413C1 EEA1 4F57 8B39 186554E1ACE4
50B413C1 EEA1 4F57 8B39 186554E1ACE4
8771B55F 43C1 47B7 9886 73B439C72D54
60161E60 D72F 469B A5EF DD20AC23AE01
6B1CC899 48D0 42F1 BBB4 394CC8B367B5
AF53BBA5 26DE 4F14 9495 B86E9861A1B3

E584930A 4B22 4522 8396 1D7CCF4CABAF

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, bogii, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Yes why do you think I bumped this thread. Almost called paramedics twice. I have hypervitaminosis a.

Stopped retin a for 2 days all the symptoms left now applied today again to test out if I was right. Yup sure was. After 10 mins of applying it my chest is burning and I have heart palpitations and all the symptoms again.

Fuck this shitty life. Every looksmax is a healthmin. Fin, Tret, I hate this life it’s a scam

No one will give a single shit about this amazing thread until it happens to them.

View attachment 1537141View attachment 1537142View attachment 1537143View attachment 1537144View attachment 1537145View attachment 1537146View attachment 1537147View attachment 1537148View attachment 1537149View attachment 1537150View attachment 1537151View attachment 1537152View attachment 1537153View attachment 1537153View attachment 1537154View attachment 1537155View attachment 1537156View attachment 1537157

View attachment 1537160
Very insightful!

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6423, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Very insightful!
Was gonna make a megathread about my situation and letting people know how toxic retinoic acid is above 3000 ius. But only few people would care. No one gives a shit until they start slowly going through it themselves

It literally causes bone REabsorption. Takes calcium OUT of bones and deposits it in your blood/kidneys/heart valve and arteries.

No wonder Tret fags have shinny feminine non bony appearances. Definitely not what you want as a man. I’m pissed my skin looks god tier. Not a single wrinkles and smooth as shit.

Now I have to research and find a non retinoid alternative which doesn’t exist bc I’ve looked through all dermatology journals. Glycolic acid 10% comes close or at best I might do 0.25% Tret EVERY 3 days. Super low concentration

:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I only eat 15 g of beef liver per day. Seems to me like a healthy amount, I hit 238% of the RDA of Vitamin and 300% of the RDA of copper that way. It's easy to go overboard with liver.
I eat 400 grams of beef liver once a weak cooked rare
Those nights I have wet dreams no cap 🙌

• JFL
Glycolic acid 10% comes close or at best I might do 0.25% Tret EVERY 3 days. Super low concentration
Damn that's interesting, I might do this cycle, I've read too much about Accutane, less so on Tret but they are practically identical and I'm afraid of it absorbing into the blood and also afraid of its effect on fatpads
I haven't heard of Glycolic acid.

• +1
I eat 400 grams of beef liver once a weak cooked rare
Those nights I have wet dreams no cap 🙌
I have very rememberable dreams on melatonin and hgh shits annoying

• +1
Weird, I like dreams. Do u wake up naturally?
I wake up naturally without an alarm clock. My dreams are corny, like remembering the days back when I was in school or good times with friends, etc

• +1
Damn that's interesting, I might do this cycle, I've read too much about Accutane, less so on Tret but they are practically identical and I'm afraid of it absorbing into the blood and also afraid of its effect on fatpads
I haven't heard of Glycolic acid.
@ChristianChad
@UglyGod360

Yeah retinoic acid is quite literally used as a chemotherapy drug bc it causes cell death. Its used as a preventative measure to stop cell division and growth of tumors

1B7C5578 FBEC 4DF1 B60B F0197F0B4C18

18BE6AF2 E63E 49B8 8C91 9AD20056E98E
6BD09A1E 5344 476B BE36 F464BEC48DDE

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ChristianChad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 16834

this guy went bald from accutane

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16834
ni:ogre::ogre:a this shit has been in use forever basically

man what the hell are you saying how is putting a pea size of cream effect your bones???
Was gonna make a megathread about my situation and letting people know how toxic retinoic acid is above 3000 ius. But only few people would care. No one gives a shit until they start slowly going through it themselves

It literally causes bone REabsorption. Takes calcium OUT of bones and deposits it in your blood/kidneys/heart valve and arteries.

No wonder Tret fags have shinny feminine non bony appearances. Definitely not what you want as a man. I’m pissed my skin looks god tier. Not a single wrinkles and smooth as shit.

Now I have to research and find a non retinoid alternative which doesn’t exist bc I’ve looked through all dermatology journals. Glycolic acid 10% comes close or at best I might do 0.25% Tret EVERY 3 days. Super low concentration

:feelswhy:

thats because you only see pictures of already boneless low t fags who mostly use skincare, most men just wash their face with water

Last edited:
accutane stops sebum production tretinoin doesnt
Retinoic acid is toxic period. Even tretinoin. The only difference being that tretinoin is TOPICAL retinoic acid while accutane is ingested.

View attachment 1537141View attachment 1537142View attachment 1537143View attachment 1537144View attachment 1537145View attachment 1537146View attachment 1537147View attachment 1537148View attachment 1537149View attachment 1537150View attachment 1537151View attachment 1537152View attachment 1537153View attachment 1537153View attachment 1537154View attachment 1537155View attachment 1537156View attachment 1537157

View attachment 1537160
ni:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:a most of that applies to accutane or just eating a bunch of vit a in general. weekly 0.025% of topical tret is gonna fuck you how? anyway eventually absorption decreases and that's when people increase their frequency/strength of use.
anyway this bitch has been using it for 18 years does she look deranged to you?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
If I could go back, I wouldn't go on acutane. However, thankfully I'm still a genius and accutane didn't affect my brain.

• +1