Actor goes to Eppley

Chadakin

Chadakin

Master
Was watching TV today and noticed this guy that had an uncanny looking jaw and cheekbones. Could tell right away it was implants so I went to look up how he looked when he was younger and confirmed he got Eppley'd or had some other surgeon stick 20+mm of silicone in his face. JFL, he probably asked the surgeon to make him look like Pitt so he could be a leading man, but instead he comes out as an uncanny looking bloated subhuman. Looks like he started out with a chin implant then went for full jaw and cheekbone implants. Zero harmony for this implantcel. Looks even worse in motion, I'm surprised he even gets castings.

Before:

MV5BMTEwMTYzODQxNzVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDI1NzkxNDMx V1
GettyImages 109166388 1

After:

Bloated

Bad
Botched

8bf355e7eca5a57a053a68d4fe8dfe61
Eppley

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: valhalar, N1c, Deleted member 7098 and 15 others
uncanny as fuck @subhuman incel @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 13994 and 4 others
His huge forehead and long midface is the problem. Rest looks okay. His Implants are not uncany.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen, valhalar, Slob and 13 others
MIDFACE OF THE DEATH :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 7098, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
JFL he needed bimax badly. Wtf is this:

Bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14262 and 12 others
Darth Plagueis tier midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, RamusGod, Anchor_Ship and 22 others
His huge forehead and long midface is the problem. Rest looks okay. His Implants are not uncany.
You didn't see it in motion, looked uncanny af. Plus the fact I could tell right away it was unnatural was a dead giveaway. Good plastic surgery shouldn't be that obvious, even to PSL autists.

Here's a vid of in motion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 7098, Edgar and 5 others
You didn't see it in motion, looked uncanny af. Plus the fact I could tell right away it was unnatural was a dead giveaway. Good plastic surgery shouldn't be that obvious, even to PSL autists.

His jaw doesn't looks that bad. It's his retarded cheekbone implants. I'm not sure why Eppley gives men giant apple cheekbones. Looks gay and uncanny every time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: valhalar, Slob, Deleted member 7098 and 10 others

surprisingly doesn't look bad in motion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, wristcel, IamImportant and 2 others
I think this Eppley result might actually be him JFL

Eppleyd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat, lilhorizontal32, valhalar and 26 others
This is why implants are not a replacement for orthognactic surgery

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 7725
this
and long midface is problematic. one must understand his face before getting implants.

however i'm pretty sure that he did it better by getting implant in tv industry.

this face wouldn't get much
MV5BMTEwMTYzODQxNzVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDI1NzkxNDMx V1

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Acromegaly_Chad and mulattomaxxer
His jaw doesn't looks that bad. It's his retarded cheekbone implants. I'm not sure why Eppley gives men giant apple cheekbones. Looks gay and uncanny every time.
surprisingly doesn't look bad in motion
His mouth is too horizontally small for that jawline, plus the indentation from the implant below the lip is obvious, zero harmony. When he talks the jaw/neck relation also looks wack because of the protruding and overly sharp jawline. Looks like the Human Ken Doll.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Yerico7, Lawton88 and 10 others
His mouth is too horizontally small for that jawline, plus the indentation from the implant below the lip is obvious, zero harmony. When he talks the jaw/neck relation also looks wack because of the protruding and overly sharp jawline. Looks like the Human Ken Doll.
Mostly due to jaw problems. Flat narrow maxilla and downswung face. He needed 3 piece highcut Lefort 1 + CCW for his long and recessed midface followed by an implant. Instead Eppley convinced him that all he needed was a massive implant.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 14848 and Chadakin
you autist overthink on this. his before couldn't be a chad, he didn't have a proper base to be ascended as chad. he did what he could.
he's not uncanny by tv standards, i'm pretty sure he find "characteristic" by producers. agree that apple cheek implant look awful but better than before.

look at this puffy face, his before face

now look at this, after face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
however i'm pretty sure that he did it better by getting implant in tv industry.

this face wouldn't get much
View attachment 1325431
you autist overthink on this. his before couldn't be a chad, he didn't have a proper base to be ascended as chad. he did what he could.
he's not uncanny by tv standards, i'm pretty sure he find "characteristic" by producers. better than before.

He went from an uglier horsefaced young Keanu Reeves pheno to Bodgandoff

Bog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: valhalar, Anchor_Ship, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
Improved TBH. He just had a terrible base.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chadakin
he's not uncanny by tv standards, i'm pretty sure he find "characteristic" by producers. agree that apple cheek implant look awful but better than before.

Puffy faces are more often than not caused by a narrow recessed maxilla. I had a consultation a few days ago and the doctor said that my face looked bloated with deep folds not only because my maxilla was recessed, but because it was too narrow too.

He needed a 3 piece lefort to widen it along with impaction and possibly CCW before getting those implants.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Swee98, randomvanish and 1 other person
Honestly with that forehead and that midface I would have loved a lower third like this
U891kYe

He would have skullmogged every human on earth

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, faggotchadlite, datboijj and 5 others
The problem was the base ded srs

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
you're right but there is only so much you can do with surgery, where you actually need implants for skull deficiencies. I'd say look at a CT scan and see where you can realistically get a osteotomy. If not then get custom implants that fit the proportions of your skull.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
PSL autism has reached new levels doxxing actors before and after pics :lul::lul::lul:
is this guy a big deal? he's a dummy for even agreeing to have them published

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Chadakin
is this guy a big deal? he's a dummy for even agreeing to have them published
Nah, his name is Joe Reegan, looking at his IMDB he mostly has non recurring roles but he's been in Law and Order, NCIS, CSI, and Agents of Shield so those are some pretty big name shows.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
looksmax section makes me cage more than offtopic these days
lmaooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15849, Deleted member 14262, Edgar and 2 others
His implants ascended him but it looks uncanny because his base was subpar.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Yerico7 and Deleted member 7725
@faggotchadlite

His lack of width is a problem almost as equal as his midface

should of done bimax, his lip support trash as fuck , now he looks like a trans

He looked fine in motion I’ll tell you what his problem is. Looks like he got cheek implants for girls, and his lips look weird. That’s all, implants r fine and tbh great option if you get the right ones

Puffy faces are more often than not caused by a narrow recessed maxilla. I had a consultation a few days ago and the doctor said that my face looked bloated with deep folds not only because my maxilla was recessed, but because it was too narrow
R u ever going to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Already had 3 surgeries/procedures...
sorry I’m new, you’re the smartest here from what I’ve seen. Not trying to brown nose but u get it. Which surgeries did you get and would you pm before after?

And yet he still mogs a good half of this forum at least as he is tall, white and has hair.

Long midface of peace and terrible faggot cheekbone implants. Big round cheekbones like that are absolutely disgusting on men.
It's better to have literally no cheekbones than cue balls under your eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
why i'm always right

Welll welll wellll

Just Joe Reeganmaxxx theory