Adam driver said he joined the military to get even with brown people and Muslims for 9/11

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, EthnicelAscension, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
If some Chad had said it that foid surely would think it was a lapse of judgement. jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Dogs, RichardSpencel and 9 others

Foid altered his very own words (which is both illogical, retarded and strawman) to accuse him of being ugly and give her words a grave justification. jfl at foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, onnysk, SteveRogers and 16 others
Bait.
There’s no where specifically of him saying he want to get even with “brown people and Muslims.”

Look at the bio of the user btw. That’s right there will let you know everything there is to know about her character and why she baited in the first place
45B80C5E BCD0 4906 A7D4 2D51FEF978C9

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, SteveRogers, RichardSpencel and 16 others
Bait.
There’s no where specifically of him saying he want to get even with “brown people and Muslims.”

Look at the bio of the user btw. That’s right there will let you know everything there is to know about her character and why she baited in the first place
View attachment 198236
IS THAT A MOROCCAN FLAG I SEE? EVERY
DAY I SEE MORE CASES OF THE JEWS SUCCESSFULLY TURNING MUSLIMS TO DEGENERATES WITH THE HELP OF IMMIGRATION.

WHAT A SHAME TO SEE THIS. IF SHE WAS STILL IN MOROCCO, SHE WOULD BE THROWN INTO A DUMPSTER WITH NUMEROUS HOLES IN HER SKULL FROM STONING.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fakemeta., SteveRogers, Maxillacel and 13 others
IS THAT A MOROCCAN FLAG I SEE? EVERY
DAY I SEE MORE CASES OF THE JEWS SUCCESSFULLY TURNING MUSLIMS TO DEGENERATES WITH THE HELP OF IMMIGRATION.

WHAT A SHAME TO SEE THIS. IF SHE WAS STILL IN MOROCCO, SHE WOULD BE THROWN INTO A DUMPSTER WITH NUMEROUS HOLES IN HER SKULL FROM STONING.
muslims are degenerate inbred goatfuckers and already cucked by polygamous chaddams

Who cares why he joined, serving your military is more important than why you did it

" I served in WW2 to stop Nazis from taking over the world "

" I served in WW2 because I wanted to kill people without going to jail "

Different words, same action, same results

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lux, SteveRogers, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
Bait.

View attachment 198236
@Gorilla jfl at the state of maghrebis
muslims are degenerate inbred goatfuckers and already cucked by polygamous chaddams
and shitskin hindu dindus such as yourself are degenerate inbred cow piss drinking retards kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Maxillacel, RichardSpencel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, BigBoy, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
mentally ill bitch talks mad game on social media but is probably a complete and utter subhuman quietcel in real life. the only consolation is have from that.

but yeah, adam driver is ugly af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Averagecel, Hector and 2 others
What a moron 2 seconds of research will lead you to believe 9 11 narrative is questionable at best

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 1973
Bait.

View attachment 198236
tbh why people like that still have right to use internet just lol
ofc she had to tell that he is ugly while in fact i dont think he is that ugly, i have seen women saying that he is appealing for them and he probably mogs most of users on this forum due to his fame, height and frame. facially i would say he is like 4 out 10, slighty below average but not that much.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, BigBoy and Deleted member 1973
Adam Driver should be a hope to all the Horsefacecels out there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, diggbicc and RichardSpencel
Based Adam Driver.

Didn't read, give me tldr what actually happened?
basically an ethnic bitch quotes him saying he became ""patriotic"" and wanted to ""serve his country"" after 9/11 and somehow she inflated that with islamophobia. but based on the fact you think its based somebody hates islamics is what makes you a certified faggot

basically an ethnic bitch quotes him saying he became ""patriotic"" and wanted to ""serve his country"" after 9/11 and somehow she inflated that with islamophobia. but based on the fact you think its based somebody hates islamics is what makes you a certified faggot
lol I didn't even read the post, half my family is fucking muslim JFL. But I still prefer traditional Catholicism to Islam tbh.
oh you meant the title, well I read the 'brown people' part, then i posted based on that.

lol I didn't even read the post, half my family is fucking muslim JFL. But I still prefer traditional Catholicism to Islam tbh.
see? cucked! tell your family to join this site at least they are based (or are they premarital sex having degens?)

see? cucked! tell your family to join this site at least they are based (or are they premarital sex having degens?)
JFL, my grandparents on both sides had arranged marriages, and I'm like 90% sure both of my parents were virgins till marriage.

JFL, my grandparents on both sides had arranged marriages, and I'm like 90% sure both of my parents were virgins till marriage.
i meant your cousins. let me get this straight, your parents are islamic but you are a catholicuck? lol wtf

i meant your cousins. let me get this straight, your parents are islamic but you are a catholicuck? lol wtf
Yea I converted, but they also became nonreligious over here, bro everyone knows muslims after like 1-2 generations in the west become nonreligious, but I still support traditional catholicism, that's legit the best option over here jfl. My cousins are non religious, at least from what I can tell, they're generally conservative and I'm pretty sure they're also virgins till marriage, or at least the one who got married. Almost all of my cousins I'm in touch with are females too LOL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy
Dumb bitch.

No doubt she's some Westernized Arab dyke that hates white Men while at the same time only dates white Guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 1751, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Yea I converted, but they also became nonreligious over here, bro everyone knows muslims after like 1-2 generations in the west become nonreligious, but I still support traditional catholicism, that's legit the best option over here jfl. My cousins are non religious, at least from what I can tell, they're generally conservative and I'm pretty sure they're also virgins till marriage, or at least the one who got married. Almost all of my cousins I'm in touch with are females too LOL.
Imagine converting to a religion in modern day

Foid altered his very own words (which is both illogical, retarded and strawman) to accuse him of being ugly and give her words a grave justification. jfl at foids.
maybe but he is indeed ugly

I only go to church to meet hot catholic foids and stretch their virgin birth canals while jesus smirks at my 8 centimeter penile organ.

I mean I guess eye color can save me lol
Stroma can't come soon enough.
no, unless you are a white passing ethnic you look ethnic. its best to accept it now since you also have a very ethnic pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
no, unless you are a white passing ethnic you look ethnic. its best to accept it now since you also have a very ethnic pheno.
If I shave or run complete stubble game I am white passing. I've asked a lot of people about this irl.

If I shave or run complete stubble game I am white passing. I've asked a lot of people about this irl.
i dont believe you, no offense. you look very ethnic in the pics youve posted.

can i see a pic of you clean shaven?

i dont believe you, no offense. you look very ethnic in the pics youve posted.

can i see a pic of you clean shaven?
Lol if I can find one, hang on. I'm probably gonna have to go back a while.
Aight, this is from 2018 JFL and I still have some facial hair.
2018 2

@BigBoy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
> hurr durr i'm going to die in a completely useless war for Israel, what a patriot i am

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Lol if I can find one, hang on. I'm probably gonna have to go back a while.
Aight, this is from 2018 JFL and I still have some facial hair.
View attachment 201607
@BigBoy
Yea i can see it. You look whiter in this pic, most ppl wont be able to tell youre ethnic. I can persobally tho, my nose catches all ethbics and leaves no untamed.

Yea i can see it. You look whiter in this pic, most ppl wont be able to tell youre ethnic. I can persobally tho, my nose catches all ethbics and leaves no untamed.
Tbh part of it is also the fact that my bathroom lights are tinted yellow, the light bulbs are getting old and dying. It makes my skin color a lot browner in the all my aspire bathroom pics.

Tbh part of it is also the fact that my bathroom lights are tinted yellow, the light bulbs are getting old and dying. It makes my skin color a lot browner in the all my aspire bathroom pics.
your pheno lets me know you are middle eastern/not white. most ppl may not be able to tell, im not even sure abt this, but i can.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 1973
Catholicism has become cucked, luckily there's still ""jihadists"" in the west. I have more respect for non degens than fellow Islamics that are degens.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
He's cute tbh

• Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 1973
Catholicism has become cucked, luckily there's still ""jihadists"" in the west. I have more respect for non degens than fellow Islamics that are degens.
Absolutely agree, I am an SSPX catholic myself, one of the more traditional branches, although I attend a normal more pozzed catholic church, I still live a nondegen lifestyle for the most part.

I would just be careful talking about these topics on the site, since everything is permanent on the internet, so I will just stop myself here before I say anything that get's TOO controversial. (Especially since I've posted my face so many times here).

Absolutely agree, I am an SSPX catholic myself, one of the more traditional branches, although I attend a normal more pozzed catholic church, I still live a nondegen lifestyle for the most part.

I would just be careful talking about these topics on the site, since everything is permanent on the internet, so I will just stop myself here before I say anything that get's TOO controversial. (Especially since I've posted my face so many times here).
Kek ok I see. Also why not convert to Judaism instead?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Oy vey. Tbh if I had to choose between Judaism and Christianity I would become the biggest Jew
I think you're comparing* (edit: spelling) judaism with cucked christianity, not legit christianity.

Christianity stopped becoming legit 1400 years ago
No way, the catholic church was still legit, but kinda weakened, but still legit until Vatican 2 (1960s).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back