Addressing the “stolen land” argument regarding immigration policy in USA.

That's the reason this thread got ratioed in the replies isn't it? Also no I'm not pissed off about anything nigga. I'm not stuck anywhere. See my threads I'll be doing an internship in america if everyhting goes well. It's you who is living in a first world country but aren't reaping the benefits.
Lmao I am too reaping benefits my dad funds me keep coping.

The Greeks and Iranians who came through the northwest around 2,500 years ago called the Indus as Indos. The land to the east of the river was called India. Indus river flows through India too and most of it's tributaries also flow through many regions of India.

View attachment 3133431
No it does not. Look at the map. The only area it passes through is Jammu and Kashmir. Not sure why a Dravidian out of all peoples is trying to argue this. Even high-ranking Bharati officials acknowledge this. Remember Modi wanted to change the name to Bharat last year at an international meeting? That is the real name of your country.

You fell for their strawman like i already explained
Immigration isn’t an election topic?

Or just the politicians don’t care? (If it’s this I agree trump doesn’t care.)

when it comes to land on a geopolitical scale might is right

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
No it does not. Look at the map. The only area it passes through is Jammu and Kashmir. Not sure why a Dravidian out of all peoples is trying to argue this. Even high-ranking Bharati officials acknowledge this. Remember Modi wanted to change the name to Bharat last year at an international meeting? That is the real name of your country.
It does though. It flows through five different states of India. Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and a part of Rajasthan, Haryana. A lot of thr Indus valley basins is located in Indian territory too. They didn't try to change the name of the country. It was speculation because the Union Government sent out a G20 English language invitation where “President of India” was written as “President of Bharat”. India is English and Bharat is Hindi.

By that logic we can also say that Europe is not for white people because homo sapiens originate from Africa so anyone can live there and claim it as their own.

Also, calling them "Indians" does not make sense as "India" means "land of the Indus river" and this river is in Pakistan. We do not have ant connection to the Americas.

And not sure why people from modern-day "India" don't say they are Bharatis instead. The Indus river is not in their country, but ours.
just fucking lol at their entire country being named after a river that we own

brutal chad worship pill

all land is stolen, it's irrelevant who the land used to belong to a hundred years ago, because it belonged to someone else a thousand years ago. all that matters is who it belongs to now. libtards arguments are always formulated as some kind of gotcha for retards who can parrot it to the ends of the earth and cease thinking about the issue.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

all land is stolen, it's irrelevant who the land used to belong to a hundred years ago, because it belonged to someone else a thousand years ago. all that matters is who it belongs to now. libtards arguments are always formulated as some kind of gotcha for retards who can parrot it to the ends of the earth and cease thinking about the issue.
No I don’t believe western Indians Owen eastern lands.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn
No I don’t believe western Indians Owen eastern lands.
nigga dont bother trying to justiy it ,. just say u believe in manifest destany and conqurdom ./ natural selection ,. and move on . its literly so easy .

"PEOPLE WHO DONT PROTECT THEIR THINGS SHOUDENT HAVE THEM "

HEIL HITLER NIGGA .

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 84469
Native strongholds and places of Amerindian civilization are still predominantly Amerindian. The general places that were occupied by colonial settlers tended to be sparsely populated and uncivilized tribal regions such as the general North American continent north of the Mexican plateau and the remainder of South America barring the Andes. Stolen land argument has no legitimate basis and could be extrapolated on the entire planet by this logic:

Give Taiwan back to the Austronesians, Give Turkey back to the Greeks, Give Syria back to the Assyrian Christians, Give MENA back to the natives rather than Arabs, Give Japan back to the Jomon, Give the Eurasian Steppe back to the Indo Europeans, Give Vietnam back to the South Asian hunter gathers and not the Han imports, Give Xinjiang back to the Turkic peoples, Give Romania and the general Balkans back to the Balkan Europeans rather than the Turks and Gypsies.

If you support the "Land Back" argument with silly arguments even though the hunter gatherer natives of in this case the USA never had an actual legitimate claim to a land of around 9.834 million km^2 and 9.985 million km^2 respectively(Land masses of both US and Canada combined but includes Hawaii and smaller less notable landmasses which barely amount to 100 thousand km^2) aside from their general surroundings then likely you are just engaging in some form of indoctrinated and highly politically motivated and dangerous individuals. You really cant expect less than 10 million(it's far less than that likely as they weren't agricultural like their counterparts in Meso America and The Andes) to occupy such a massive space whilist being tribal and their numbers being decimated from disease thereafter.

nigga dont bother trying to justiy it ,. just say u believe in manifest destany and conqurdom ./ natural selection ,. and move on . its literly so easy .

"PEOPLE WHO DONT PROTECT THEIR THINGS SHOUDENT HAVE THEM "

HEIL HITLER NIGGA .
He’ll say this and then complain when a nigs steals his bike:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion
He’ll say this and then complain when a big steals his bike:forcedsmile:
NOPE ,. I LET theaves KNOW THEY NOT WELCOME IN MY NEIGHER HOOD . AND DONT LIVE NEAR THOSE MONKYS .

A common libcuck argument used in political debates is white people “stole land from Native Americans (I think calling them Indians is more proper.)

But this is flawed.

Indians weren’t a unified group, but a bunch of different tribes. If tribes weren’t unified how can we state Indians owned this land?

Why can Indians be segregated and tribal but suddenly we whites have to give them credit for “owning the land which we stole”, only not to give it back but to be more loose with our immigration policies?
@cromagnon stole my land 😡😡😡😡😡

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
A common libcuck argument used in political debates is white people “stole land from Native Americans (I think calling them Indians is more proper.)

But this is flawed.

Indians weren’t a unified group, but a bunch of different tribes. If tribes weren’t unified how can we state Indians owned this land?

Why can Indians be segregated and tribal but suddenly we whites have to give them credit for “owning the land which we stole”, only not to give it back but to be more loose with our immigration policies?
Another argument is simply to ask the libtards the name of the country that was stolen

• +1
Smartest .org member

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
nigga arguin with he self over here JFL .