Addressing the “stolen land” argument regarding immigration policy in USA.

I’m gonna go for a sweet innocent freshie this year and destroy her hymen I hope
I knew a girl who got pregnant in 7th grade

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion and cromagnon
Look dude,by your logic Muslim Europe was rightfully Muslim and you had no right to claim it back.

The latinos are mostly Amerindian and are simply reclaiming their land.

And tribes were unified under Tecumseh but you guys genocides them.

It's irrelevant anyway because all the powers that be want your race gone and it will happen and then the earth will be paradise.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
If you white blue eyed devils just honoured your treaties like seventy percent of USA would be a tribal reservation .

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
If you white blue eyed devils just honoured your treaties like seventy percent of USA would be a tribal reservation .
Jfl

Because their land was stolen and their ancestors were genocided. As for Afro-Americans, that is a discussion for another day. First and foremost it should be Native Americans who should be given priority.
@Trilogy approves this message

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
A common libcuck argument used in political debates is white people “stole land from Native Americans (I think calling them Indians is more proper.)

But this is flawed.

Indians weren’t a unified group, but a bunch of different tribes. If tribes weren’t unified how can we state Indians owned this land?

Why can Indians be segregated and tribal but suddenly we whites have to give them credit for “owning the land which we stole”, only not to give it back but to be more loose with our immigration policies?
Whites stole the land and that was great. Stealing is cool

A common libcuck argument used in political debates is white people “stole land from Native Americans (I think calling them Indians is more proper.)

But this is flawed.

Indians weren’t a unified group, but a bunch of different tribes. If tribes weren’t unified how can we state Indians owned this land?

Why can Indians be segregated and tribal but suddenly we whites have to give them credit for “owning the land which we stole”, only not to give it back but to be more loose with our immigration policies?
native americans generally have huge sections of reservation where their tribes existed

Yes, while there was murder of indigenous people, indigenous people also murdered eachother

This is humanity's barbaric flaw. 100 years ago, someone else was there, and they got pushed off, now they are gone.
Now their ancestors come back looking for revenge, so on and so forth.

Whites are mixing with whatever is left of the Native Americans (mestizos) anyway so what does it matter?

Because their land was stolen and their ancestors were genocided. As for Afro-Americans, that is a discussion for another day. First and foremost it should be Native Americans who should be given priority.
If an Indian tribe who lived on the west coast survived, but each Indian tribe on the east coast did not survive, isn’t the east coast free game for all?