Adriana Lima is black

Klasik616

Klasik616

Nothing different happens
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Posts
37,345
Reputation
80,741
1791122709095

Can't have more black looking lips and zygos than these. The nose isn't white either, it's a nose shape indigenous people have in the amazon. The eyes and face shape are the most white thing she has.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, greylurker, ICXCLuvr and 3 others
1791122902728
textbook latina looks, if you been in Brazil or Colombia you can't tell me women don't look like this. This is her before surgery when she was a pretty JB.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, greylurker and Sean O’Pry
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, Sean O’Pry and Klasik616
Based on my research, she appears to have a multi-ethnic background (even including Japanese ancestry), but to me, she doesn't look particularly African.
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, Sean O’Pry and Klasik616
Funny that you used my avi for this because when I saw this threads title that’s exactly what I thought of. I was adjusting the lighting of the original photo in a photo editor, and when I turned the brightness too low I realized she looked like a negress and turned it up again.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, Sean O’Pry and Klasik616
kiss GIF by Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
sexy victorias secret GIF


You better get hard to this or you might have ED
 
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and greylurker

Similar threads

Sean O’Pry
Replies
1
Views
28
Frenchshortcel123
Frenchshortcel123
T
Replies
4
Views
96
Gaythugmax
Gaythugmax
Sean O’Pry
Replies
6
Views
151
fraudster#1
fraudster#1
IndecentEyes
Replies
12
Views
388
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
milkman007
Replies
121
Views
576
5ft11in
5ft11in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top