adriana subhuman

I'm confident superior both in terms of IQ and looks instead of you.
But you haven't given proof of either, in fact you've proven quite the opposite about your IQ in our conversation through your overconfidence in English knowledge. If you were so confident in your looks, you would have posted them here to be admired, would you not?
 
But you haven't given proof of either, in fact you've proven quite the opposite about your IQ in our conversation through your overconfidence in English knowledge. If you were so confident in your looks, you would have posted them here to be admired, would you not?
I actually uploaded my photo but then deleted it, because I don't want it in Google's database. But if *you* uploaded yours, you'd get absolutely roasted.

And I didn't say I was confident in my English. I need to be humble :D
 
I actually uploaded my photo but then deleted it, because I don't want it in Google's database. But if *you* uploaded yours, you'd get absolutely roasted.

And I didn't say I was confident in my English. I need to be humble :D
Another sign of your low intelligence, to avoid your photo being in Google's database while keeping the picture uploaded here you can use a spoiler
169650370 303538287800190 3210393770082927531 n
so, why don't you go ahead and do this so I can see your handsome face, and I'll do the same, that way we can truly prove who's better looking.

Actually, you did, you said that your English was better than mine, while I have achieved fluency in English, and you clearly have not.
 
yea yea wtv I'm lowering my IQ by arguing with you what am I doing? Haha.
 
Are you implying I'm the lion?
Because in that case I'm mogging you to death.
I’m mogging your family tree, ethnic background, ancestors, and even your dead relatives; I’m not going to post my own photo here and leave it for eternity.:feelswhy::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul:
 
I’m mogging your family tree, ethnic background, ancestors, and even your dead relatives; I’m not going to post my own photo here and leave it for eternity.:feelswhy::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul:
What's the problem with leaving it here? I gave you a way using the spoiler function to make sure that it doesn't appear on Google, if you were as handsome as you say, wouldn't you be eager to post your face?
 
So if you posted that expecting me to say that you see yourself as an intelligent monkey, and me as a stupid lion?
That's fine, I'll take the lion any day
That’s not what I meant. You’re misunderstanding again, hahaha man, you’re a total moron and a freak. I really ought to put you on my ignore list, but I won’t, because I don’t put anyone on there. (Not even you.) Haha.
 
What's the problem with leaving it here? I gave you a way using the spoiler function to make sure that it doesn't appear on Google, if you were as handsome as you say, wouldn't you be eager to post your face?
What use is attention from men? There are no girls here.
why ı would be eager.
 
That’s not what I meant. You’re misunderstanding again, hahaha man, you’re a total moron and a freak. I really ought to put you on my ignore list, but I won’t, because I don’t put anyone on there. (Not even you.) Haha.
So now you're saying those animals don't represent us?
Then why even bother posting that?
 
What use is attention from men? There are no girls here.
why ı would be eager.
You are really putting effort into trying to win this argument, if you mog me like you say you do, as soon as you would post your face you would win in that regard, so why aren't you eager to win?
 
You are really putting effort into trying to win this argument, if you mog me like you say you do, as soon as you would post your face you would win in that regard, so why aren't you eager to win?
Why would I be keen on winning an argument with you? Who are you, anyway? You seem to think you're someone important or someone whose opinion actually matters.
 
I'm starting to think you're autistic.
Which is it, do the animals represent us, or do they not represent us?
Simple question, but either answer you give, I win.
 
Why would I be keen on winning an argument with you? Who are you, anyway? You seem to think you're someone important or someone whose opinion actually matters.
You keep replying, clearly you have something to prove, so why don't you post your face to back up your claims of superiority.
 
Which is it, do the animals represent us, or do they not represent us?
Simple question, but either answer you give, I win.
I swear, you're a total moron.

I bet you're Black or Indian.
 
You keep replying, clearly you have something to prove, so why don't you post your face to back up your claims of superiority.
I can't wash my face, dude; my identity here is hidden. And I don't have to provide you with proof, either.
 
I swear, you're a total moron.

I bet you're Black or Indian.
Keep avoiding my question, it should be a simple answer, shouldn't it?
Do the animals represent us, or do they not represent us?
 
I can't wash my face, dude; my identity here is hidden. And I don't have to provide you with proof, either.
Then don't claim to mog me until you can provide proof of that.
 
Keep avoiding my question, it should be a simple answer, shouldn't it?
Do the animals us, or do they not represent us?
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:I sent it to show that it didn't annoy me. If we're looking at who's more handsome, I'm sure I'm the lion.
:feelswhy::feelswhy:
 
Then don't claim to mog me until you can provide proof of that.
Go ahead and throw yourself out there, if you can. Let's see your pathetic face then we'll understand.
 
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:I sent it to show that it didn't annoy me. If we're looking at who's more handsome, I'm sure I'm the lion.
:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Nothing was ever meant to annoy you, did you really think that? I'm trying to have a real intellectual debate here.
Calling yourself the lion without providing a face to back it up?
 
Go ahead and throw yourself out there, if you can. Let's see your pathetic face then we'll understand.
Why would I send my face if you're too cowardly to send yours?
I already said that I'll do it if you do it, I'm read now.
 
Why would I send my face if you're too cowardly to send yours?
I already said that I'll do it if you do it, I'm read now.
You're hurting your own pride by pushing me forward. :D
 
You're hurting your own pride by pushing me forward. :D
How so?
You're the one too afraid post your face and give proof of your claims.
If you're so afraid of people seeing you, why don't we both send our face in a private message, that way we can settle this debate between us only.
 
How so?
You're the one too afraid post your face and give proof of your claims.
If you're so afraid of people seeing you, why don't we both send our face in a private message, that way we can settle this debate between us only.
I'm not afraid. Besides, am I going to face the risk of my face being smeared? You idiot!
 
I'm not afraid. Besides, am I going to face the risk of my face being smeared? You idiot!
And I face that same risk, but I'm willing to do it, I guess that means I'm more courageous than you.
 
I'm not afraid. Besides, am I going to face the risk of my face being smeared? You idiot!
Can't even type a sentence without the help of Google Translate?
 
And I face that same risk, but I'm willing to do it, I guess that means I'm more courageous than you.
Like I said, you're a total fool making stupid, ridiculous comments. You're not braver than me or anything. If I wanted to take the risk, I would; I just don't want to, that's all.
 
Like I said, you're a total fool making stupid, ridiculous comments. You're not braver than me or anything. If I wanted to take the risk, I would; I just don't want to, that's all.
And there are 2 reasons why you don't want to take that risk.
1. You're a coward.
2. You're just not as good looking as you say and as soon as you post yourself, you will have proven yourself a liar.
 
If we scroll up, we can see that you used and Ad hominem before I did.
You didn't even know what this word meant before I threw it at you. So, who's the smart one now?

+I didn't use an ad hominem; you really are an incel lunatic.
 
You didn't even know what this word meant before I threw it at you. So, who's the smart one now?

+I didn't use an ad hominem; you really are an incel lunatic.
Who said that? I'm an educated man, I'm sure I have more knowledge on this than you.

Calling me a nigger is an ad hominem btw.
 
Who said that? I'm an educated man, I'm sure I have more knowledge on this than you.

Calling me a nigger is an ad hominem btw.
This is just a racist joke. If you can't take a joke, say so, and we won't play.
Now we've seen who is making feminine gestures. :D

-Who said that? I'm an educated man, I'm sure I have more knowledge on this than you.
me : yea yea wtv
 
This is just a racist joke. If you can't take a joke, say so, and we won't play.
Now we've seen who is making feminine gestures. :D

-Who said that? I'm an educated man, I'm sure I have more knowledge on this than you.
me : yea yea wtv
OK, if you can't take me insulting your character don't just spam the same Wikipedia page

Got nothing left to say?
 
OK, if you can't take me insulting your character don't just spam the same Wikipedia page

Got nothing left to say?
You admitted to using ad hominem.

Congratulations!
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
4
Views
45
Gaythugmax
Gaythugmax
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
57
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
orbitlet
Replies
6
Views
128
fraudster#1
fraudster#1
IndecentEyes
Replies
12
Views
346
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
revivles
Replies
2
Views
34
revivles
revivles

Users who are viewing this thread

  • lebanesedude
  • 5ft11in
  • milkman007
Back
Top