Advice for uni or gap year

Does he do bimax for aesthetics ? Everyone here suggests to either go to Italy or Switzerland to get bimax.
yea

the best italian ones are $$$ i need to do more research tho. My hardmaxxing journey is starting with MSE which im getting in a couple months

Gap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and MaestheticMaso
yea

the best italian ones are $$$ i need to do more research tho. My hardmaxxing journey is starting with MSE which im getting in a couple months
Who does MSE in London ? Are you sure it’s effective? I’ve heard that it could cause bad asymmetry and that sometimes you won’t even notice the effects on the Zygos and mid face?

Who does MSE in London ? Are you sure it’s effective? I’ve heard that it could cause bad asymmetry and that sometimes you won’t even notice the effects on the Zygos and mid face?
im doing it for many reasons.

-genuinely narrow palate, but not narrow face lol
-anchor point for facepulling, im going to get it modified with 6 screws to make this more effective
-from what ive seen there are definitely midface effects, especially as im young (Jawhacks did it at 28 and got significant lateral protrusion)
-I have very good symmetry atm and am doing a conservative expansion so should avoid asymmetry
-i do sport and so the airway benefits also are nice

also i have a theory about supplementing GH and test while the sutures in maxilla are split ould lead to good growth

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
as of who does it, its noone famous (slightly concerning?) but im gonig to ask for case studies in my consult (next week). I also need x ray, IMW, etc anyway so yh

im doing it for many reasons.

-genuinely narrow palate, but not narrow face lol
-anchor point for facepulling, im going to get it modified with 6 screws to make this more effective
-from what ive seen there are definitely midface effects, especially as im young (Jawhacks did it at 28 and got significant lateral protrusion)
-I have very good symmetry atm and am doing a conservative expansion so should avoid asymmetry
-i do sport and so the airway benefits also are nice

also i have a theory about supplementing GH and test while the sutures in maxilla are split ould lead to good growth
Which orthos do this in London? I have braces and whilst my smile has gotten wider, I think my palate width has decreased. I have slight asymmetry of the gonials but my midface is fine so I guess that should be okay ? Why choose this over Sarpe or a segmented lf1 during bimax?

Which orthos do this in London? I have braces and whilst my smile has gotten wider, I think my palate width has decreased. I have slight asymmetry of the gonials but my midface is fine so I guess that should be okay ? Why choose this over Sarpe or a segmented lf1 during bimax?
ill dm u the ortho

sarpe and segmented dont have airway benefits (Ik bimax gives but yh)
sarpe and segmented can relapse
no midface effect
no oppertunity to facepull (facepulling affects lf2/lf3 area while bimax obvsly only lf1) even 3mm of upper maxiliaary protrusion is lifefuel

• +1
also sarpe can make you look bloated and unnatural, idk its deemed pretty old fashioned

ill dm u the ortho

no midface effect
no oppertunity to facepull (facepulling affects lf2/lf3 area while bimax obvsly only lf1) even 3mm of upper maxiliaary protrusion is lifefuel
Can you also explain facepulling I need to look into that.

Can you also explain facepulling I need to look into that.
basically hard mewing on steroids, you attach dental bands to the MSE (which is completely bone borne) but even this would be cope in fullgrown adult HOWEVER mse splits many of your maxilliary sutures. So the your maxilla is basically in a similiar state to when you were much younger (probably similiar to pre puberty). This allows you to basically get the effects mewing promises but with much quicker, more noticable results

it has also been theorised that CCW rotation can be acheived by facepulling and chewing, the latter can also possibly increase ipd (1-2mm) and increase cheek bone height

so basically if facepulling does work, you would get some forward growth of the entire lf3 area

basically hard mewing on steroids, you attach dental bands to the MSE (which is completely bone borne) but even this would be cope in fullgrown adult HOWEVER mse splits many of your maxilliary sutures. So the your maxilla is basically in a similiar state to when you were much younger (probably similiar to pre puberty). This allows you to basically get the effects mewing promises but with much quicker, more noticable results

it has also been theorised that CCW rotation can be acheived by facepulling and chewing, the latter can also possibly increase ipd (1-2mm) and increase cheek bone height

so basically if facepulling does work, you would get some forward growth of the entire lf3 area
Ohhh so you need to split the sutures open first ? How do you face pull though?? What are you supposed to do.

sorry i didt really explain the mechanism but im sure u can imagine.

its an acutal orthodontic device not some incel theory lol. There is literature showing it working on fully developen adults. You have to wear it a mnimum of ~14 hours a day tho lol

• +1
its an acutal orthodontic device not some incel theory lol. There is literature showing it working on fully developen adults. You have to wear it a mnimum of ~14 hours a day tho lol
Jfl what ? How are you supposed to go out or go to class with this contraception ? Can you sleep with it. Please DM me with orthodontist does this.

12 weeks jfl being a kid is easy mode

• Woah
Jfl what ? How are you supposed to go out or go to class with this contraception ? Can you sleep with it. Please DM me with orthodontist does this.
u can wear it at night so easy 8/9 hours and yea u just gotta make up the rest whenever u can. I plan on doing it over a longer period of atleast 6 months so 14 hours should yield solid results

• +1
im having a consulation wih jaw hacks so im going to ask sa mcuh as possible on the topic

• +1
insane lifefuel if i even gt 3mm of forward growth, and if its working ima keep turning that mse back and forth and milking this shit till Barret level jfl

• +1
I got accepted to a top London uni for Maths&Econ and now I’m thinking whether I should go this year or defer it until next year.

If I were to do a gap year I’d probably do some internships in Finance&Banking, volunteering ect which would all boost my CV for the summer internship applications. I’d also looksmaxx and Gymmaxx properly.
Good shit man. Depends how many people/if your friends are going to your Uni because you dont want to miss out on your Uni years with them

Having said that if you take a gap year it doesnt matter that much because you can still go on weekends and party with your mates/go clubbing and shit at their Unis.

If you have friends going to your Uni then try and convince them to take a gap year with you so you can try and get accommodation next year with them

I got accepted to a top London uni for Maths&Econ and now I’m thinking whether I should go this year or defer it until next year.

If I were to do a gap year I’d probably do some internships in Finance&Banking, volunteering ect which would all boost my CV for the summer internship applications. I’d also looksmaxx and Gymmaxx properly.
Asking this forum for advice regarding not only your career prospects but also your life path in general is a terrible idea lmao.
Though a gap year prior to university is something I'd recommend to everyone, you'll come back significantly more mature and experienced in contrast with your freshmen counterparts the next year.

You can do all of that during summers and during semesters, gap year is cope

• +1

Have you been accepted to any intern programs?

• +1
You can do all of that during summers and during semesters, gap year is cope
Some of them are through family& friends though so I’d work throughout the year. I’ll get above average pay for the internships too.

how tf are you gonna do an internship without even starting college? I think most companies require you to be in at least sophomore or jr year

everyoen in this forum is in a top uni in england lol but they never give the name

Try to transfer to an ivy league, try working in the US too the pay is far better here

everyoen in this forum is in a top uni in england lol but they never give the name
No one who’s smart is going to give such specific info jfl. What, do you want people to give their Linkedin too ?

Try to transfer to an ivy league, try working in the US too the pay is far better here
Hmmmm, don’t know I need to speak to my school and see if they could help. Don’t know if I could get a scholarship there and I don’t have much time to prepare at all.

No one who’s smart is going to give such specific info jfl. What, do you want people to give their Linkedin too ?
oh yeah a top uni has so little students jfl. Fact is when someone says top uni its probably top 100

oh yeah a top uni has so little students jfl. Fact is when someone says top uni its probably top 100
It’s top 3 in London. It’s either
UCL,LSE, or Imperial

ill dm u the ortho

no midface effect
Would you mind DM’ing me the Ortho also please? I‘ve been searching for a UK-based provider that can expand a mature adult since last November, with only wasted money on consults & travel to show for it.

Londin school of economics

if you’re getting surgery do the gap year

How is this bullshit? It's literally what every single competent college student does...
Hes not going to some bum fuck school hes going to a top school in country he wont have time for any of that

Hes not going to some bum fuck school hes going to a top school in country he wont have time for any of that
jfl, people at top schools do everything I said and more, why? Because those schools have connections with top companies aimed at doing exactly that for their students.

cope if sub 5

take a gap year and graduate in 3 years, have your cake and eat it motherfucker.

yiu won’t looksmax lazy nigga lol

• Love it
Reactions: Maxout

I resat another year of college though (turned 18 in May) I live in UK which depends

If you're 18, i would definiately take a gap year. The transition from A Level to the uni is fast asf, and you don't under truely understand what it your doing there, why that is, what you want for yourself past uni.

You have loads to gain and nothing to lose from taking one.
  1. Seniority - less likely to be derailed from goals, through peer pressure or dumb decsions
  2. Strong motivation - A brief insight in how the working world treats people with no degrees
  3. Time for licence - You actually have time to get your get your licence, in second year the only people on my course who got placements were students who could drive.
  4. Time for knowledge - You could run through all your module topics for first and second year without the stress of assignments or exams
  5. Time for experience - Volenteer work is a great start and good look your CV, as well some short course certifications
  6. Time to looksmax - Not as important as the others, but looking good helps you stand out and people are more likely gonna bend the rules for you.
You don't lose anything, because you haven't started yet.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MaestheticMaso
If you're 18, i would definiately take a gap year. The transition from A Level to the uni is fast asf, and you don't under truely understand what it your doing there, why that is, what you want for yourself past uni.

You have loads to gain and nothing to lose from taking one.
  1. Seniority - less likely to be derailed from goals, through peer pressure or dumb decsions
  2. Strong motivation - A brief insight in how the working world treats people with no degrees
  3. Time for licence - You actually have time to get your get your licence, in second year the only people on my course who got placements were students who could drive.
  4. Time for knowledge - You could run through all your module topics for first and second year without the stress of assignments or exams
  5. Time for experience - Volenteer work is a great start and good look your CV, as well some short course certifications
  6. Time to looksmax - Not as important as the others, but looking good helps you stand out and people are more likely gonna bend the rules for you.
You don't lose anything, because you haven't started yet.
Some things I didn’t even consider! I’ve started my driving lessons already so it I can hopefully do the test asap. Thank you for the reply!