Afghan people generally have the best eye area in the world

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Strong browbones, almond eye shape, tall dense eyebrows, long lashes with decent hooding and minimal uee, and in some instances light coloured eyes. Absolute insane eye moggers.

I’m in Saudi Arabia rn and I saw an old-cel with a legit 10/10 eye area. Lashes were so long it looked like he wore mascara

In my next life I’ll be reborn as a taliban warrior💯

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, bloomercel, Deleted member 23218 and 9 others
They have bad zygos tho and cover up their jaws always with beard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24983, forevermirin and AspiringMogger
tagging afghans @ascendedd @TRUE_CEL @BrahminBoss @BongMog

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and BongMog
They have bad zygos tho and cover up their jaws always with beard
Some got very good jaws, they have a cucasoid skull as well most of the time. Half afghani half white could probably look insane Ngl. And most eurasians got shit Zygos tbf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Fake, i have shittiest eye area known to man

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I prefer having those over hunter eyes tbh

• Love it
Afghans are very diverse.Some of them are curry or iranian and some of them are turkic and northern iranian.They just look different.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AspiringMogger and Deleted member 21898
deathnic.org

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, It'snotover and 3 others
Strong browbones, almond eye shape, tall dense eyebrows, long lashes with decent hooding and minimal uee, and in some instances light coloured eyes. Absolute insane eye moggers.

I’m in Saudi Arabia rn and I saw an old-cel with a legit 10/10 eye area. Lashes were so long it looked like he wore mascara

I swear they are the best looking in Asia

But some ppl are saying "muh they use islam to reproduce "

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Xangsane

They're generally a good looking bunch.

• +1
they literally all wear mascara and eyeliner jfl its a muslim curry thing ig

• Hmm...

Or afghan but you get the point

• +1
Some got very good jaws, they have a cucasoid skull as well most of the time. Half afghani half white could probably look insane Ngl. And most eurasians got shit Zygos tbf
The perfect human would be a mix of Nordic, West African lightskin, Afghan and Polynesian, Japanese

Would be maxxed in every possible way

• Hmm...
org logic - curries are the most subhuman species to ever exist, while their lighter variant (so called afghans) are the greatest moggers of all time.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, It'snotover and 5 others
This forum underrates pashtun moggers

Main qimg 881d018d3d6f8e3b8ec8f56b32b666b7 lq

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, AspiringMogger and Xangsane

org logic - curries are the most subhuman species to ever exist, while their lighter variant (so called afghans) are the greatest moggers of all time.

3536893 IMG 20230719 114608
3536901 IMG 20230719 114901
3536896 IMG 20230719 114754
3536899 IMG 20230719 114812

@AspiringMogger what part of Saudi are you in

• +1

100%, all of my afghan friend's cousins all have insane b
hunter eyes and alwsys low set straight bushy eyebrows

• +1
And their foids ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and AspiringMogger
Screenshot 2023 07 30 23 44 372

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 21898

I completely agree. The good looking afghans with light coloured eyes are what @the BULL thinks med people look like

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The perfect human would be a mix of Nordic, West African lightskin, Afghan and Polynesian, Japanese

Would be maxxed in every possible way
Idk about Japanese and Polynesian. East African over west African since East Africans got caucasoid skulls as well

AFGHAN MOGGERS !!!!

Deathnics trying to cope be like

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 23239
cope. noone cares about hooding, its about a10

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Rimaxtis
Curries are absolutely disgusting to look at. I’m currently in the Middle East and I’ve never seen so many curries irl before. The average curry is ugly as fuck. It makes me realise regular curry users on this forum are actually chadlites for their country such as @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
cope. noone cares about hooding, its about a10
Light coloured green eyes have higher smv in Europe than light coloured blue eyes

Curries are absolutely disgusting to look at. I’m currently in the Middle East and I’ve never seen so many curries irl before. The average curry is ugly as fuck. It makes me realise regular curry users on this forum are actually chadlites for their country such as @BrahminBoss
you are one of the dumbest users on this forum. hopefully you're just an elaborate troll (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 23239
you are one of the dumbest users on this forum. hopefully you're just an elaborate troll (y)
Keep coping, average curries (Indonesia, Bangladesh as well) are zero smv creatures.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
  • +1
dean winchester running GIF

About what? I stand on what I said. Curries look worse than big lipped, big nosed blacks on average. that’s why women are more attracted to them than 5’8 skinny fat pajeetas. You’re the one that’s coping.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
You poeple have never seen actual afghans in your life

I’m on a trip with one. Ugly guy but nice Supras and infra orbitals + lashes again
Good eye area is common but most of them are dark and manlets aka over

• +1
Good eye area is common but most of them are dark and manlets aka over
You’re right, but that’s the same all over Asia. Compared to their competition they mog hard

My dentist has blue + greed eye colored eyes that look amazing irl. She fed me her boob while fixing my teeth (accidentally)

• +1
You poeple have never seen actual afghans in your life
afghans that go to west are kabul slum dwellers that are ugly as fuck. actual afghans are cave dwellers that are fucking moggers. i have seen them first hand.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Xangsane