Africa's Geography

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
“Africa is easier to survive the Europe”.

no this is just wrong. Stop talking about things you don’t understand. The most fit humans live in Africa for a reason. I’d want to see you Europeans go to West Africa without sunscreen , and see how long you last. Its not even up for debate about which continent is tougher to survive in. Everyone here knows it’s Africa.
The Chinese pioneered the whole firearm industry.
View attachment 787427
The only thing you need to survive in Africa is to dig a hole so you can have clean water, that's it.
No heating needed, fruits available everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Over for your iq

Attachments

• FF69D700-FBBA-4303-AEEC-86A45AC9D449.jpeg
    FF69D700-FBBA-4303-AEEC-86A45AC9D449.jpeg
    463.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 3F76C301-74DE-44C6-84DD-14B7461743FD.jpeg
    3F76C301-74DE-44C6-84DD-14B7461743FD.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 8AB97F4F-84D7-4720-94A4-F635A9276F0D.jpeg
    8AB97F4F-84D7-4720-94A4-F635A9276F0D.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
Over for your iq
Use your brain, the vast majority of subsaharan africans live in tropical zone, that's the same climate as SEA or South America.
Koppen geiger climate map

• +1
The only thing you need to survive in Africa is to dig a hole so you can have clean water, that's it.
No heating needed, fruits available everywhere.
This is a troll I’m not entertaining your bullshit. As if human beings can survive on just one food source. If you actually think this you’re retarted.

• +1
This is a troll I’m not entertaining your bullshit. As if human beings can survive on just one food source. If you actually think this you’re retarted.
Then tell me how it's difficult to survive in Africa. Is it difficult to survive in SEA?
They all live in tropical zone, Africa is not just a fucking desert.
Imagen esferica de la tierra centrada en africa 488
LhAyRY3P6t6W3XPFlajlEyKFoES oZiPjYmQk9UwvZQ

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 1973

The African climate and landscape is so diverse that’s why the people are so diverse. In Europe it’s mainly uniform. Which is why they are only a handful of different cultures there compared to Africa.
Surviving from predators, hot sun, droughts, lower oxygen level, etc. All make Africans the undisputed most adapted people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 1973
This whole thread can be summed up to this: it's literally physically impossible that africa developed even anything because of their IQ. And as we know IQ is 80-90% genetically determined. There is literaly no point discussing some retarded % DNA in some groups to prove that Egypt wasn't built by caucasions, because any other group than them wouldn't have been able to. (Except asians but they didn't live in Egypt)
Kinda ignorant. Europe only started taking over the world around the 1400s. And their low iq because of their resources.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5875, hairyballscel and 3 others
This is cope. All of us evolved from Africans.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Romanicus
“Africa is easier to survive the Europe”.

no this is just wrong. Stop talking about things you don’t understand. The most fit humans live in Africa for a reason. I’d want to see you Europeans go to West Africa without sunscreen , and see how long you last. Its not even up for debate about which continent is tougher to survive in. Everyone here knows it’s Africa.
The Chinese pioneered the whole firearm industry.
View attachment 787427
And lets see Africans survive in Europe without Vitamin D lmao, they will die from no Vitamin

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Marsiere214
And lets see Africans survive in Europe without Vitamin D lmao, they will die from no Vitamin
Vitamin D is easily obtained from diet you retard. Can you get melanin from diet? no you’ll get burnt.
The topic I’m speaking about is the climate. You’re talking about something diet controlled.

Vitamin D is easily obtained from diet you retard. Can you get melanin from diet? no you’ll get burnt.
The topic I’m speaking about is the climate. You’re talking about something diet controlled.
its not easily obtained from diet at all.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, lutte and Deleted member 1973
Stabbed head angola
Man stabbed head angola x ray

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Marsiere214, lutte and 1 other person
You are a moron, the only food sources of Vitamin D are fatty fishes which live in the Atlantic, good look finding them in Germany, Scandinavia or Eastern Europe

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and lutte
You are a moron, the only food sources of Vitamin D are fatty fishes which live in the Atlantic, good look finding them in Germany, Scandinavia or Eastern Europe
CBA76140 F838 406D AA5C 96CBFB8E2E7D
Absolutely over for your retarted James tier iq.

View attachment 787663Absolutely over for your retarted James tier iq.
massive cope cause this won't be practical in the wild, why do you think Europeans evolved super pale skin, if they could just so easily get their vit d from fishes they would still be black

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Looks234
This whole forum is biased asf. Most people post shit threads making false claims with absolutely zero concrete evidence.
this post is claiming the West isdominant because of iq, that they got from evolving in the winter. There is zero evidence Caucasians are smarter than any other races. I don’t see any true studies posted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Romanicus, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
massive cope cause this won't be practical in the wild, why do you think Europeans evolved super pale skin, if they could just so easily get their vit d from fishes they would still be black
Proto Europeans looked like modern day Khoisan Africans. These proto-Europeans mated with the cold climate evolved Neanderthals. Modern Europeans are genetically modified.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, reptiles and TsarTsar444
You can get vitamin D from plenty of foods besides fish.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Proto Europeans looked like modern day Khoisan Africans. These proto-Europeans mated with the cold climate evolved Neanderthals. Modern Europeans are genetically modified.
European people have on average 1.5% Neanderthal dna only, you basically said that you know nothing about it. Again africans wouldn't survive here with with big vit D problems

You can get vitamin D from plenty of foods besides fish.
no, it's only fish who actually has enough of it, other sources you would need to est like 20 eggs a day just to have the minimal daily dose

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus and Marsiere214
European people have on average 1.5% Neanderthal dna only, you basically said that you know nothing about it. Again africans wouldn't survive here with with big vit D problems
Regardless of what your saying it’s obvious Africans are more adapted to survive anywhere. Who would die first a European in south sudan with zero protection or an African in Scandinavia. It’s clear that the African would many years longer.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Regardless of what your saying it’s obvious Africans are more adapted to survive anywhere. Who would die first a European in south sudan with zero protection or an African in Scandinavia. It’s clear that the African would many years longer.
Europeans would easily addopt by covering their skin with mud or living in forested areas, there are much more diverse ways to survive the sun, vitamin d is very straightforward and you die in few years from no Vit D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Marsiere214
no, it's only fish who actually has enough of it, other sources you would need to est like 20 eggs a day just to have the minimal daily dose
you get vitamin d from eating animal liver. Which Africans would have no problem getting.

you get vitamin d from eating animal liver. Which Africans would have no problem getting.
lmao a 100g liver has only 40iu of vit D, you need at least 1000iu daily, beyond over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Marsiere214
Europeans would easily addopt by covering their skin with mud or living in forested areas, there are much more diverse ways to survive the sun, vitamin d is very straightforward and you die in few years from no Vit D
Cope, they would be eaten by a predator before they even reach a forested area. And goodluck finding good water sources without crocodiles to even make mud. Nomatter how much mud they use they can’t compete with natural black skin.

Cope, they would be eaten by a predator before they even reach a forested area. And goodluck finding good water sources without crocodiles to even make mud. Nomatter how much mud they use they can’t compete with natural black skin.
massive cope, they can just wear animal hides, inovate and do like arab berbers did in the sahara, they will not get sunburned

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus, Deleted member 9090 and Marsiere214
Niggers + geography = literally incel producing machine

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9090
Cope
Good luck surviving when a -20 degree winter hits, how will you manage that? It requires serious planning, building and teamwork
For sun protection literally just make a hat lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
There is zero evidence Caucasians are smarter than any other races. I don’t see any true studies posted.
They're some studies, I believe.
Vjq8v9kl59z21

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9090 and goat2x
This whole thread can be summed up to this: it's literally physically impossible that africa developed even anything because of their IQ. And as we know IQ is 80-90% genetically determined. There is literaly no point discussing some retarded % DNA in some groups to prove that Egypt wasn't built by caucasions, because any other group than them wouldn't have been able to. (Except asians but they didn't live in Egypt)

Arent you arguing the enviroment was the thing that lead to lower iq's in blacks? I mean the genes for slightly above averages in asian and european samples has to have a genetic basis and that basis had to spawn from something right the only explanation is the enviroment assuming you take this model.

I kinda agree that i mean guess certain populations within africa are dumber but a lot arent my theory is the socities that are k selected produce smarter off spring meanwhile those or more r selected tropes will become backwards.

And since africa was originally polygamous this lead to a intellectual stagnation also another view i take is that modern day black people today still are very r selected in that they dont select for smarter dudes europeans do and asians fo you see a lot more hubby schlubby types with hot women in the white and asian race than the inverse.

Either way these 2 hypothsis i have both align not only rushtons view but also the view of smarter black people.

They're some studies, I believe.
View attachment 787754

David piffer did a study on this the maximum genetic increase we can see is really 10 percent in iq really so india i expect to be 92 iq by the next century africa about 82 afro americans probably like 100 as there slowly becoming more european anf south east asia around 102 to 103.

The biggest deviations is from africans but this is cause of what rushton hypothized as the rk selection model which says those socities with more k selected tendencies have a inclination towards more intellgence.

And since blacks are the most r selected currently they are the lowest iq race but thats fixable 1 solution which is already happening in most parts of africa is modernization which leads to more parental investment which spews the society towards a k selected society.

A lot of people seem to view this take as racist but it really isnt its actually looking at how human beings actions play out on the long term affects of there society

• +1
I cant believe Im still conversing with somebody who bases their understanding of genetics on haplogroups... tutankhamun was R1b1a2, it doesnt make him a fucking anglo...
did i say haplogroups = 100% of an individuals ancestry? no i did not, you're arguing against points i haven't made
i use haplogroups because it proves the presence of particular ancestry
extremely convenient that the 1 Egyptian group youre focussing on a) dont seem to have any autosomal DNA data at all and b) represents the most primitive stage of Egyptian culture, whereas the study I pointed to covers the new kingdom golden age...
lmao not all of those studies were on badarians, badarians were not the most primitive stage of egyptian culture lmao, there are cultures in egypt dating back to the paleolithic, the autosmal dna in that study is of 3 egyptians, none of which were from the new kingdom, it's clear you don't know what you're posting, its funny how you shit on me for using haplogroups even doe you post a study which heavily looks into haplogroups

However, we note that all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt. It is possible that populations in the south of Egypt were more closely related to those of Nubia and had a higher sub-Saharan genetic component, in which case the argument for an influx of sub-Saharan ancestries after the Roman Period might only be partially valid and have to be nuanced. Throughout Pharaonic history there was intense interaction between Egypt and Nubia, ranging from trade to conquest and colonialism, and there is compelling evidence for ethnic complexity within households with Egyptian men marrying Nubian
women and vice versa. Clearly, more genetic studies on ancient human remains from southern Egypt and Sudan are needed before apodictic statements can be made

f you're recognising that Egyptians arent black africans then I dont know why youre still arguing. the only african culture which stands on a par with other world renowned civilisations wasnt black... I dont need to claim that Egyptians were "European", because Europeans have actually contributed vast amounts to world civilisation themselves. black africans havent, which is why you fraud autistic posts like this one with misleading or irrelevant information.
why do you keep on putting words into my mouth? i never once said egyptians aren't black africans, i said they were mixed between black africans and middle easterners/levantines
jfl just dismiss the great strides made by timbuktu african scholars in maths, astronomy, medicine etc...
nothing i have said is misleading or irrelevant, jfl you haven't disproved a single thing i've posted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1973 and Jamal2222
do u think the first ppl to set foot in europe had pale white skin? jfl

read the other replies, thats what i said, also by that logic whites woudl just evolve black skin if they enter Africa

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9090
that map you keep posting is inaccurate.
View attachment 787492This is a much more accurate map.
Most of Africa is a dry grassland, the majority of Africa is not a tropical heaven.
holy fuck retard. the world had a way different climate (accounts of north africa being tropical climate in roman times). dont you understand that living in the cold required higher IQ because you had to plan shit? Literally in Africa you had better fruits and other starchy plants to survive from but even those they didnt cultivate to their maximum potential. Grain is a way way worse option compared to most starch food sources. Also yes you can survive from 1 source of food: carnivore diet. This is what ancient europeans would have been eating: meat and some berries during summer and spring.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
This whole forum is biased asf. Most people post shit threads making false claims with absolutely zero concrete evidence.
this post is claiming the West isdominant because of iq, that they got from evolving in the winter. There is zero evidence Caucasians are smarter than any other races. I don’t see any true studies posted.
what the fuck? have you never heard of IQ? Its the only thing that measures intelligence well. you cant even debate this because its agreed upon by the whole scientific community. the only thing thats being ''discussed'' is its correlation to genetics or environment. this whole forum is retarded as fuck with all you ethnics and self hating whites who are mid wits (110 IQ) and think their opinion matters.

Vitamin D is available from animal sources but its way way less than needed. you need sunlight to thrive. especially in european/colder climates

holy fuck retard. the world had a way different climate (accounts of north africa being tropical climate in roman times). dont you understand that living in the cold required higher IQ because you had to plan shit? Literally in Africa you had better fruits and other starchy plants to survive from but even those they didnt cultivate to their maximum potential. Grain is a way way worse option compared to most starch food sources. Also yes you can survive from 1 source of food: carnivore diet. This is what ancient europeans would have been eating: meat and some berries during summer and spring.
cope, whites aren’t higher iq on average than blacks, it’s been debunked

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Romanicus, The Bleach Pill and Deleted member 9090
This is impractical.

cope, whites aren’t higher iq on average than blacks, it’s been debunked
link me the studies that africans have higher IQ right fucking now

link me the studies that africans have higher IQ right fucking now
I never said blacks have higher iq. I said whites don’t have higher iq.

• Hmm...
I never said blacks have iq. I said whites don’t have higher iq.
show me the studies that europeans arent higher IQ than africans

• +1
I never said blacks have higher iq. I said whites don’t have higher iq.
spoiler alert: you cant!! stop the fucking cope retard ass jamal. I will rape you and you blood line to hell and back

• +1
and please for the love of everyones mental sanity could you just leave and go to incels.is ffs

we wuz kangz mega thread

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus and Deleted member 9090