After high school plans continued

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
A long while ago, I applied to a community college and got accepted. I also applied for disability services, and also made a appointment for what accommodations I could get at community college. I also started applying for financial aid. Is it worth withdrawing my community college application if I made it this far, just to do an extra year of high school.

A long while ago, I applied to a community college and got accepted. I also applied for disability services, and also made a appointment for what accommodations I could get at community college. I also started applying for financial aid. Is it worth withdrawing my community college application if I made it this far, just to do an extra year of high school.
No motherfucker, now stop asking questions. You will definitely fail in life if you have to consult people for every single issue you have. I can't see you doing well in any work environment if you CONSTANTLY have to ask questions. Co-workers will get annoyed and your manager or boss will see you as incompetent. No amount of schooling will make up for your unsureness and lack of faith in yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and kobecel
Didn’t read

• +1
Reactions: Autist

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and RichardSpencel
What a supportive helpful community

holy fuck this guy is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
What a supportive helpful community
He asks about the same issue too much, like 10 times. After that, he will proceed to not take any advice given.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
holy fuck this guy is crazy

he is just literally retarded. like word for word. idk how he ended up here tbh. probably by a miracle. or are we all retarded like him, but in different ways?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Autist, kobecel and 3 others
he is just literally retarded. like word for word. idk how he ended up here tbh. probably by a miracle. or are we all retarded like him, but in different ways?

i literally see him ask the same shit about repeating a year in highschool everyday

You talking about how I ended up on this site? Cuz if so, from incels.is or whatever.

go to cc 2 years then uni save money

No motherfucker, now stop asking questions. You will definitely fail in life if you have to consult people for every single issue you have. I can't see you doing well in any work environment if you CONSTANTLY have to ask questions. Co-workers will get annoyed and your manager or boss will see you as incompetent. No amount of schooling will make up for your unsureness and lack of faith in yourself.
What about asking questions related to looksmaxing?
@CupOfCoffee thoughts?

I would like to see how he was recommended here,he hasn't ever made any thread about looksmaxxing or asked anything about looksmaxxing,just his oneitis and his stupid extra year of hs plan.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I would like to see how he was recommended here,he hasn't ever made any thread about looksmaxxing or asked anything about looksmaxxing,just his oneitis and his stupid extra year of hs plan.
And when we tell him to looksmax he get angry despite this being a looksmaxxing forum

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I never understood why everyone commented "didn't read" on your posts, but now I do - because you post about random shit, asking people for advice they have no business giving in the first place.

Also didn't read.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
And when we tell him to looksmax he get angry despite this being a looksmaxxing forum
But this is the OFFTOPIC section of the looksmax forum.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

I would do community college if I were you, but the bar is set much higher than high school, nobody will hold your hands to guide you through it.

I would do community college if I were you, but the bar is set much higher than high school, nobody will hold your hands to guide you through it.
I think I’m moving too fast.

We've given you all the advice you need. Its up to you to start using it for yourself.