after seeing my oneitis puking outside of the club this weekend, i realized its my fault

galego123

galego123

Kraken
she was pure and very high inhib when she rejected me. everyone thought she was autistic. she refused to go on a second date with me and i was devastated.

if i was good looking she wouldn't have rejected me and thus she wouldn't have become the whore she is today.

bitch is vegetarian, she was puking vegetables outside of the club. all of that just because im an ugly undesirable aspie.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 18372
Bitch puked up the entire Veggie Tales Gang outside the club

c1b1b170-d057-4c60-a002-0f531724a338.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Catawampus, Broski and 2 others
Rape and murder her

Attachments

• m9s38sovsla81.jpg
    m9s38sovsla81.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
Sounds like you’re way overestimating how much you matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 7580
Sounds like you’re way overestimating how much you matter
of course, but i definetely have a part in this. i still have the letter she wrote for me when we were kids. we were both beatiful kids but i grow up to be ugly while she is a HTB.

if i was good looking i would probably have the Disney ending with her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
of course, but i definetely have a part in this. i still have the letter she wrote for me when we were kids. we were both beatiful kids but i grow up to be ugly while she is a HTB.

You must get surgery and ascend to save your princess

• So Sad
Reactions: galego123

brutal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220417-231913_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-231913_Gallery.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
You must get surgery and ascend to save your princess
its over for both us. she is chasing an useless degree and is self desctructing. plus she eats like shit so she will age badly.
me? i have no lifefuel and have been a lazy piece of shit that cant stop thinking about roping.

• So Sad
She got her guts re arranged by 5 different guys since then while you simp for her on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
She got her guts re arranged by 5 different guys since then while you simp for her on an incel forum
how is this simping? im just venting man
i feel bad for her. i would be happy for her if she found a good looking guy for LTR.
what she did to me is nothing compared to what my ex gf did.

How do you have oneitis for a girl you hung out with once

If you have a oneitis you are the ultimate cuck

• +1
If you have a oneitis you are the ultimate cuck
its a one time thing. you have it once, it goes horribly and you never have it again unless your retarded

Sorry for your loss :(. My oneitis also was special but she became a fish in a sea of whores. But we talked about how we wanted to be normal and I guess she achieved it.

• +1
she was pure and very high inhib when she rejected me. everyone thought she was autistic. she refused to go on a second date with me and i was devastated.

if i was good looking she wouldn't have rejected me and thus she wouldn't have become the whore she is today.

bitch is vegetarian, she was puking vegetables outside of the club. all of that just because im an ugly undesirable aspie.
Shine on that bitch then when she wants to try date again set up a date then ghost her. Fuck her and her pussy :Comfy: #staytoxic

• +1
Sorry for your loss :(. My oneitis also was special but she became a fish in a sea of whores. But we talked about how we wanted to be normal and I guess she achieved it.
not a loss lol i never had her. one date only and it was awkward.
yeah, all girls want to fit in. your oneitis wanted to be normal, but they dont realize being normal can have bad consequences.

• +1
Shine on that bitch then when she wants to try date again set up a date then ghost her. Fuck her and her pussy :Comfy: #staytoxic
i dont even follow her on instagram anymore. i liked her because she was pure. now she is a vegeterian whore. imagine dating a veggie lol

i dont even follow her on instagram anymore. i liked her because she was pure. now she is a vegeterian whore. imagine dating a veggie lol
Woman are not pure it was her best schema to come across like a pure girl she would of fucked chad in seconds

not a loss lol i never had her. one date only and it was awkward.
yeah, all girls want to fit in. your oneitis wanted to be normal, but they dont realize being normal can have bad consequences.
Were you friends?
I can't be so nonchalant about it I literally couldn't protect my future wife.

it is over

Last edited: