Age cucks seething, ROASTIES AND NORMIES MAD

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
IMG 8148

“Muhhh 16 year olds are literl babies”
“It’s morally wrong to want to fuck prime jbs”:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Cope age cucks

It feels like people follow whatever the media says, rather then realizing most women hit their mental maturity peak at around this age anyway jfl

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Klasik616
Anyways prime JBs fuck 20 yr olds and nothing happens

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Its morally wrong to commit adultery / have an abortion but most people support it

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Zenis
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Klasik616
Never understood ts. You‘re not any less of a fucking "baby" when you’re 18

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I'm pro-abortion (nobody cares about the aborted kid, people just want to virtual sign) and also pro-banging teen girls as an adult (post-pubescent girls are already women, they are not kids), so suck that conservacucks and sjw!

I find it funny to see progressists being against adults banging teens (which are minors only in a legal/social sense, because biologically they are adults, if the woman already menstruates, if the boy already produces semen, they aren't children anymore), when that line of thought is very christcuck: a.k.a thinking your teen daughter is some angel that doesn't know or doesn't feel sexual desire.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Zenis
I'm pro-abortion (nobody cares about the aborted kid, people just want to virtual sign) and also pro-banging teen girls as an adult (post-pubescent girls are already women, they are not kids), so suck that conservacucks and sjw!

I find it funny to see progressists being against adults banging teens (which are minors only in a legal/social sense, because biologically they are adults, if the woman already menstruates, if the boy already produces semen, they aren't children anymore), when that line of thought is very christcuck: a.k.a thinking your teen daughter is some angel that doesn't know or doesn't feel sexual desire.
ESL dribble