ain't it surprising that ian somerhalder is mostly english?

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
Screenshot 2024 05 27 at 60130 PM
Screenshot 2024 05 27 at 60202 PM

Ik he's a quarter french but still,

the fact that he's mostly english should mean he looks more subhuman than this

@Jason Voorhees @buflek

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and The Grinch
Anglos being subhuman is only true for the lower class chavs. The upper and middle class look the same as other euro ethnicities. I'd even say upper class WASP anglo saxons mog other chads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
Anglos being subhuman is only true for the lower class chavs. The upper and middle class look the same as other euro ethnicities. I'd even say upper class WASP anglo saxons mog other chads.
Post some of these upper class wasp pheno chads that mog other chads I’m curious

Post some of these upper class wasp pheno chads that mog other chads I’m curious
Chris Hemsworth, Henry Cavill, Jason Lewis, Paul Walker, Scott Eastwood , Gardner McKay etc

Doesn't matter. He looks low IQ and uneducated. Idgaf about Ian Somerhalder.,

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
wait until you find out gandy is entirely english with no southern admixture whatsoever.

scots commonly have pitch black hair, entire areas of norway do too.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Gandy doesnt have pitch black hair, neither. does sommerhalder or cavill. Thry all have dark brown hair and dye them black. Look at their younger pics
wait until you find out gandy is entirely english with no southern admixture whatsoever.

scots commonly have pitch black hair, entire areas of norway do too.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and yeeyeeslayer
Gandy doesnt have pitch black hair, neither. does sommerhalder or cavill. Thry all have dark brown hair and dye them black. Look at their younger pics
just saying it's not weird for people in england to be quite dark.

this is more or less what the UK was settled by, western european hunter gatherers were quite dark and some populations retained darker skin, they aren't meds, and have no med admixture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
im 1/4 british, does this mean im the next somerhalder???

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
turkish, irsraeli, and euromix
Ye based on what you’ve said I’d expect you to have a similar pheno to somerhalder

That’s a very nice combo tbh ur lucky

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te
Ye based on what you’ve said I’d expect you to have a similar pheno to somerhalder

That’s a very nice combo tbh ur lucky
thanks, i have a kinda similar pheno ig? i have dark eyes sadly but the hair, brows, and complexion is similar i can pm u a photo if u want

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
thanks, i have a kinda similar pheno ig? i have dark eyes sadly but the hair, brows, and complexion is similar i can pm u a photo if u want
ye feel free to if u want