Alcohol LOWERS TESTOSTERONE. Alcohol is also a looksMIN and heathMIN as well

You’re lucky bro In America pure mdma is rare
yeah we are blessed one pill is 5 euro and almost always good because other drugs is more expensive to lace with :lul:

• +1
Reactions: user1728482728
yeah we are blessed one pill is 5 euro and almost always good because other drugs is more expensive to lace with :lul:
In America at least we have pure cheap meth everywhere cause of the Mexican gangs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Lars and Good_Little_Goy
when i was leanmaxxing i used to get a pint of soda water with my beer and sip them both at the same time.. makes the beer last longer and you dont drink as much..

• +1
Reactions: xefo
I stopped drinking and switched to mdma once every 3 months with the boyss
Its fun but dont abuse it
My friend legit became retarded from abusing it like 3 times a month over like 2-3 months.

I just save it for concerts and music festivals now

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Lars
Its fun but dont abuse it
My friend legit became retarded from abusing it like 3 times a month over like 2-3 months.

I just save it for concerts and music festivals now
yeahh same

• +1
Reactions: brainded
very nice meth is fucking expensive here but i would never touch that
jfl till you get your pills laced with meth outside of netherlands

2,5 months clean from that shit

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
jfl till you get your pills laced with meth outside of netherlands

2,5 months clean from that shit
was it only that once or did you do it again?

Attachments

• 6E7C0638-9562-4CEB-A17C-0B6C0A972667.jpeg
    6E7C0638-9562-4CEB-A17C-0B6C0A972667.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EllenJoy, HighIQcel and CopeTilliRope
Last edited:
  • +1
Never had a sip of alcohol in my life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Good_Little_Goy, HighIQcel and 2 others
Jfl at people who drink thinking they’re cool.

I’ll never drink/smoke as long as I live.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, CopeTilliRope, Schönling and 4 others
Anotha islam pill tbh @brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @sytyl . Keep coping @NordicIranian

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 3043, intovoid and 1 other person
i was extreme heavy drinker and it ascended me a lot

No impact on looks but i only have been drinking vodka and redbull, sometime mixed with coke

• +1
Reactions: Turin and HighIQcel
alcohol is very legal, has been so normalized, and is highly consumed among people because its bad for you mentally, spiritually, physically

its literally the most dangerous mainstream drug for yourself, and those around you when you drink it

everything is inverted in this world, which is why the drugs at the bottom of that list, which are psychedelics, is heavily illegal and categorized as schedule 1 in USA

(worst bracket of drugs, meaning there is no therapeutic use for it, and is also "highly addictive",

just for some background information, drugs like meth and cocaine are schedule 2 drugs).

this is because of its actual good benefits on people mentally and spiritually, capable of destroying one's addictions to actual harmful substances, and treating mental illnesses such as anxiety, depression, etc.

micro-dosing psychedelics such as psilocybin, or LSD, causes improved focus, energy, mood, creativity, anxiety, social interactions, etc
and are in fact actually very therapeutic and can be used to treat things like ADHD, severe depression, PTSD, etc

they also destroy opinion structures, and makes you view the world in a different light, causing you to question your reality and not be so blindly obedient to the social and power structures existing around you

TL: DR

Alcohol is extremely bad for you, and the world is heavily inverted when it comes to criminalization and categorization of drugs

@LukeGandyDepp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and CopeTilliRope
All the fuckers who complain about "muh soy" (which has phytoestrogens in low quantities, which don't really affect your T/E) never talk about alcohol like beer having 50 times the amount of phytoestrogen, which is enough to cause actual hormonal effects.
Jfl I have soy sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
alcohol is very legal, has been so normalized, and is highly consumed among people because its bad for you mentally, spiritually, physically

its literally the most dangerous mainstream drug for yourself, and those around you when you drink it
View attachment 780835

everything is inverted in this world, which is why the drugs at the bottom of that list, which are psychedelics, is heavily illegal and categorized as schedule 1 in USA

(worst bracket of drugs, meaning there is no therapeutic use for it, and is also "highly addictive",

just for some background information, drugs like meth and cocaine are schedule 2 drugs).

this is because of its actual good benefits on people mentally and spiritually, capable of destroying one's addictions to actual harmful substances, and treating mental illnesses such as anxiety, depression, etc.

micro-dosing psychedelics such as psilocybin, or LSD, causes improved focus, energy, mood, creativity, anxiety, social interactions, etc
and are in fact actually very therapeutic and can be used to treat things like ADHD, severe depression, PTSD, etc

they also destroy opinion structures, and makes you view the world in a different light, causing you to question your reality and not be so blindly obedient to the social and power structures existing around you

Alcohol is extremely bad for you, and the world is heavily inverted when it comes to criminalization and categorization of drugs

@LukeGandyDepp
You are right. Alcohol is literally worse than so many illegal drugs, yet people are too dumb and too addicted to realize.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 6403, Schizoidcel and 5 others
You are right. Alcohol is literally worse than so many illegal drugs, yet people are too dumb and too addicted to realize.
Indeed it is socially acceptable if you say you got fuckedup and blackout drunk but when i talk about mdma people call me a junk :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5145, Norwooder and 2 others
Indeed it is socially acceptable if you say you got fuckedup and blackout drunk but when i talk about mdma people call me a junk :lul:

Don't you think a factor to that social acceptance is the regulation? You know you're not going to die from getting fucked up one night from alcohol but the chances the mdma you are taking could kill you due to it being cut with other shit is significant due to the lack of regulation.

• +1
Shitttttt, I usually either avoid alcohol entirely or binge drink. Although I barely binge drink anymore this is alarming news. Ty op I will stop binge drinking from now on. High T> Alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, jake_okok, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Don't you think a factor to that social acceptance is the regulation? You know you're not going to die from getting fucked up one night from alcohol but the chances the mdma you are taking could kill you due to it being cut with other shit is significant due to the lack of regulation.
You van also overdose on alcohol and you can test your mdma

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Kristin
Jfl I have soy sometimes
It's beneficial in adults from a health standpoint. It's a naturally selective estrogen receptor modulator. In short, it doesn't have estrogenic properties on breast tissue, but it does on bone (so better bone density and stuff). However estrogen does close growth plates, so I'm not sure if it could make someone a manlet if taken during puberty. Then again it's really small quantities of estrogen so it doesn't even have much of an effect on your hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Lifefuel for Alcohol free Muslimcels

IMG 20201104 122936

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 3043 and CupOfCoffee
All the fuckers who complain about "muh soy" (which has phytoestrogens in low quantities, which don't really affect your T/E) never talk about alcohol like beer having 50 times the amount of phytoestrogen, which is enough to cause actual hormonal effects.
Soy is just as bad

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Norwood
Never drank that shit Alhamdulillah ☝️

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, LongForgotten, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers
From King

0ebba535440871d5852abff55eed3fe7.jpg

d38228958ac17f05e21a7b21011354a6.jpg

To this fallen alco abuser

28C61A1700000578-3085247-Future_More_recently_he_starred_in_TV_series_Dracula_and_current-a-10_1431873339096.jpg

Be smart dont drink poison

Last edited:
You van also overdose on alcohol and you can test your mdma

Sure, pretty high effort to test tho. Normies don't do that shit. I think the road blocks like needing to test it are the reason why it's socially unacceptable.

I stopped drinking alcohol and get shit on be guys my age all the time. I only drink 1-2 glasses when it's a social situation, don't get wasted or shit like that JFL.

I hate normie culture and society so fucking much. Hard to find even a single based friend tbh.
Same, my friends always force me to drink It's hell. Society is a jail

I fking hate society, after drinking heavily you can literally feel sharp pains in your liver, it's literally poison, yet they will say you are a druggy if you do coke. SOciety is a fking jail cell I swear

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 5145
that's why chads and socially active/succesful people are known for not drinking at all hahahha

lower testosterone and hormone studies:

Some quotes from the testosterone studies:
"
  1. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme that has great power over the production of testosterone within the testes. When too much alcohol is consumed, this will lower the amount of NAD in the body and therefore reduce the production of testosterone.
  2. Oxidative damage of leydig cells in the testicles can be caused by overconsumption of alcohol. They can destroy testosterone in the scrotum and the testosterone which is already in circulation throughout the body.
  3. The endorphins called Beta-Opioid Endorphins have an unhelpful effect on testosterone production. When too much alcohol intake stimulates the brain to release the endorphins, they damage testosterone.
  4. When a man assumes too much alcohol, this can lower testosterone levels and increase estrogen levels. Alcohol has the power to increase the aromatase enzyme which has the main responsibility of converting testosterone into estrogen. This can lead to many problems, including gynecomastia (enlargement of the breasts in men) and other issues.
"
" The Ethanol in alcoholic drinks causes oxidative damage to the Leydig Cells that produce testosterone in your testicles.

• Damaged Leydig Cells will not function at their highest levels.

Antioxidants may help protect against this oxidative damage, but they will never be able to inhibit it completely.
  • Frequent alcohol consumption increases the activity of the Aromatase enzyme, causing an increase in the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. This decreases testosterone dramatically in two ways.

First, the conversion itself of testosterone to estrogen lessens the amount of testosterone present.

Second, the increased presence of estrogen signals the testosterone producing mechanism within the body to halt production.

In other words, abundant estrogen is a marker for the body, indicating that it has enough testosterone and doesn’t need to produce more.
  • Alcohol, as part of its relaxing and depressive effect, causes the brain to release beta-opioid endorphins.

This in turn lowers the production and release of testosterone.
  • The metabolism of Ethanol decreases the amount of NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) within both the liver and the testes.

Since NAD+ is necessary for healthy testosterone production, said production is reduced.
"
"
We touched on this earlier when we discussed the several ways alcohol can lead to reduced testosterone levels.

Beer in particular, because of the particularly potent phytoestrogens in hops, does increase the presence of estrogen in the body.

The serious effect is demonstrated in a study of female ratswho could not produce estrogen on their own because their ovaries had been removed.

Due to consumption of alcohol, their bodies exhibited estrogen-like effects, even when that consumption was moderate.

Add the aromatase effect that increases the conversion of testosterone to estrogen,and yes indeed, alcohol has a profound effect on estrogen levels.

"
Looksmin/healthmin studies:
That’s why i abuse it. Im simply to high t and therefor a danger to the population

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo and JackSparrow
The dose makes the poison tbh

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6403 and CupOfCoffee

View attachment 780835

@LukeGandyDepp
also alcohol was thought by ancient people to be a body eating spirt

@werty1457

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Lolcel, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Sure but it's a decent cope when you're just waiting for death as a truecel. Makes you forget about things for a bit.

Many of life's social maxes are healthmins this is the way it is much of the time

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6403 and Chintuck22
What about say having a vodka tonic in the evening, but just one?

But i like to get drunk... It is low inhib.. how can i do now?

Yeah tbh ever since I started drinking a lot my blood pressure has been elevated 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221
The dose makes the poison tbh
Yup this. 10-15 oz of red wine is healthy whereas drinking a shitton of beer or liquor or 2 bottles of wine in one night is poison

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 11221