ALL face creams are jewish cope, only thing you should be doing are mechanical treatments

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Moisturizer?

Cope

Exfoliator?

Cope

Some shit you stick under your eyes?

Giga cope

Ezgifcom optimize

Only thing you should pump all your money into: fractional laser treatments, professional acid peelings, dermarolling, microneedling.

I had fractional laser done once in my life and it was insane after my skin peeled I had so soft skin, it also removes all blemishes sun damage and scars and stimulates collagen.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 5875, Patriot and 8 others
Not always

Tretinoin Cream isn't a cope.

But yeah those things you listed are pretty good.

Also I think Vit C Serum is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, SexyMofo and Over

Tretinoid is cope

Vitamin A in the form of retinol (the animal form) only really occurs in the liver of the animals in high amounts.

So from a mechanistic standpoint, if you want to increase collagen production, your best bet is to actually consume high vitamin animal foods like liver.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 5522

I plan on doing at least 1 laser treatment every winter till end of my life. That thing is biggest skinmax to exist. Literally gets you new skin but downside is you cannot do it during sun periods like summer and you look like after bear attack for 4 days after treatment up till 7 days with your whole face peeling off.

Tretinoid is cope

Vitamin A in the form of retinol (the animal form) only really occurs in the liver of the animals in high amounts.

So from a mechanistic standpoint, if you want to increase collagen production, your best bet is to actually consume high vitamin animal foods like liver.

Idk man, your claims don't really debunk the study with actual application and research done on many people's skin. Plus there's many other studies.

Don't forget that this is pharmaceutical grade tretinoin, not those scam retin-a products. This is stuff you have to be prescribed or buy off a shady website.

Idk man, your claims don't really debunk the study with actual application and research done on many people's skin. Plus there's many other studies.

Don't forget that this is pharmaceutical grade tretinoin, not those scam retin-a products. This is stuff you have to be prescribed or buy off a shady website.
Here are the studies + proof

Here are the studies + proof

I've seen that study. It's just proving that it may cause some fat loss in the face. This is not only rare but in my case, as someone who stores fat on their face too easily, it's honestly just an added benefit. And I don't apply it to upper eyelid area or lower eyelid area so the only place my fat storage matters won't be affected anyway.

I think the pros outweigh the cons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and poloralf
Moisturizer?

Cope

Exfoliator?

Cope

Some shit you stick under your eyes?

Giga cope

View attachment 717640

Only thing you should pump all your money into: fractional laser treatments, professional acid peelings, dermarolling, microneedling.

I had fractional laser done once in my life and it was insane after my skin peeled I had so soft skin, it also removes all blemishes sun damage and scars and stimulates collagen.
fax normies no nothing about skincare when they have perfect skin, just wash your face bro

• +1
Reactions: Over
Dermarolling and peels can be done at home, JFL at going to the dermajew.
And JFl at not using 2 minutes of your day or less to put some tret and moisturizer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Permit me to doubt.

Vit C serum with hyaluronic acid is probably not coping, you're falling in the all or nothing biais.

Lot of cream are useless J shits, but some of them are legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
only thing id actually get done is laser because i have death tier hyperpigmentation everything else id just do at home

• +1
Reactions: Over