All i see at school is subhumans

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
There's no chads at my school, only a few heightmoggers like myself. There's maybe a dozen htns with a couple tyronelites, everyone else is mostly either LTN or subhuman, short edgars run this fucking school while tyrones and mullatos like myself rot and play basketball!!

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 19036
another dumb 16 yo who got overexposed to genetically elite specimen and got his reality distorted

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, Hikicel69, Lmao and 3 others
another dumb 16 yo who got overexposed to genetically elite specimen and got his reality distorted
the overexposure started when i first looked in a mirror faggot, im just commenting on what i see irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Blackgymmax
the overexposure started when i first looked in a mirror faggot, im just commenting on what i see irl
There's no chads at my school, only a few heightmoggers like myself. There's maybe a dozen htns with a couple tyronelites, everyone else is mostly either LTN or subhuman, short edgars run this fucking school while tyrones and mullatos like myself rot and play basketball!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
lowkey mexicans have much higher smv in america than blacks

lowkey mexicans have much higher smv in america than blacks
i aint say all that buddy 😂 blacks have second highest smv in the US but i live in a majority mexican place

@the BULL what are you trying to prove lmao

how can you say blacks are 2nd place when this is what happens in american high schools? @luljankybo

@the BULL what are you trying to prove lmao
You didn't see chads irl, you saw chads here and on tik tok and television like everyone else, that's why more and more young ppl are suiciding

You didn't see chads irl, you saw chads here and on tik tok and television like everyone else, that's why more and more young ppl are suiciding
maybe true

lol i cant even see this
this mexican dude has a harem of jbs feeding him in front of his girlfriend whilst the black guys in the background sit and watch

this mexican dude has a harem of jbs feeding him in front of his girlfriend whilst the black guys in the background sit and watch
sporadic example, i could show the same thing happening to a black guy while mexicans watch
in america its all about location

Though blacks don't have the second highest smv, tiktok doesn't mean shit. You think I cant pull up some random nigger with a huge female fanbase and say blacks have the highest smv? Ur retarded