ALL INDIANCELS WHO THINK THEY WILL GET ARRANGED MARRIAGE GTFIH

D

Deleted member 24427

Solstice
back in 2019, my older brothers ex girlfriend got married to some bihari who studied in IIT(an Indian engineering uni, you need to study 10 hours per day your whole high school to get into these) and had really good job with great money

But since he was iitian who studied 10 hours per day whole highschool with no life and the uni has only 10 percent girls

He stayed virgin till 25

Now because of his high earning job he easily got arranged marriage

But the woman he got married to was my brother ex
I remember checking his phone, a day before their marriage, and he messaged her

"He's a virgin, don't show all your skills on the first night :lul: "

Absolutely brutal
@RAMU KAKA @ascension @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @BongMog @forevermirin
@Sub0

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 47332 and 22 others
jfl ramu kaka was just talking about this on discord. he wants to cuck all jee and upsc cels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, studymaxxer, rooman and 2 others

Heart attack

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, latincell95, rooman and 1 other person
Punjabi Jodi GIF by Bhangra Empire

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and rooman
Are they still happily married?

• +1
Reactions: rooman
jfl ramu kaka was just talking about this on discord. he wants to cuck all jee and upsc cels
All upsc and jee cels crushes are with humanities and commerce chads
While jee and upsc guys study 10 hours a day their crushes fuck 10 hours a day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhra26, OGJBSLAYER, studymaxxer and 3 others
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: studymaxxer and ascension
Easy mode for jeecel like me

Go ER or rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, rooman and Deleted member 24427
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, rooman and OogaBooba
Cope will be fucking South delhi and du whores in few months
Du whores are ugly as shit
South Delhi girls don't touch iitians they only touch BA humanities guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, zura, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Who the fuck cares about marriage? I just need teem love . By 19 am ascending to 6'3 , now am 5'11 and rajasthanis are this heught average . Once i ascend i will make good memories with my jb gf

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, rooman and RAMU KAKA
Du whores are ugly as shit
South Delhi girls don't touch iitians they only touch BA humanities guys
They will touch my 7 inches when I mog there humanities subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, rooman, ascension and 2 others
Yet he will be having better life with job security, higher status cuz of it and good money.

• +1
Reactions: zura and horizontallytall
Who the fuck cares about marriage? I just need teem love . By 19 am ascending to 6'3 , now am 5'11 and rajasthanis are this heught average . Once i ascend i will make good memories with my jb gf
I was in Jaipur a week ago and most of them are 5'8

Why do you think they kept getting mogged by Mughals and Delhi sultanates

• +1
Reactions: zura and RAMU KAKA
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, studymaxxer and RAMU KAKA
I would love to fuck crushes of jeecels and neetcels infront of their eyes so that they get a good a biology lesson, love shattering their ego

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, studymaxxer, Willmogulater and 1 other person
I was in Jaipur a week ago and most of them are 5'8

Why do you think they kept getting mogged by Mughals and Delhi sultanates
Impossible . Jaipur has many people who are non natives , native villagers have steppe ancestory and are all very tall on average .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and RAMU KAKA
I would love to fuck crushes of jeecels and neetcels infront of their eyes so that they get a good a biology lesson, love shattering their eg.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and RAMU KAKA
back in 2019, my older brothers ex girlfriend got married to some bihari who studied in IIT(an Indian engineering uni, you need to study 10 hours per day your whole high school to get into these) and had really good job with great money

But since he was iitian who studied 10 hours per day whole highschool with no life and the uni has only 10 percent girls

He stayed virgin till 25

Absolutely brutal
@Sub0

indian parents mostly Hindus hate masculinity in their boys.

they are literal incel factory. dont eat meat , dont play sports, spend 14+ hours doing science problems , do 12+ hours per day it job, have starfish sex with a born again slut, have two ugly kids, die.

perfect life according to indian hindu parents.

where mediocrity is celebrated, meekness is rewarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 82751, Subhra26 and 7 others

they are literal incel factory. dont eat meat , dont play sports, spend 14+ hours doing science problems , do 12+ hours per day it job, have starfish sex with a born again slut, have two ugly kids, die.

Why this nigger always brings up religion

Do you think muslim and Christian parents want their kids to become sewer cleaner or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, zura and Kaizen
All that for used up wife
Yes, small part of positive indicator. You cant nitpick and say its over for him. Its reality. He will go on to have better life probably than your brother. Believe it or not. Some cucks have more sex than someone with chaste JBF wife. Ideal is obv virgin girl. But small part of lifemog equation. Many such instances where JBF guy called his childhood sweetheart for meeting and got shut down. Because she has moved on, which girls do easily vs men comparatively.

I do think they lifemog, with more money and status. They are treated better, even simped and the money gives them good lifestyle. The poorer counterparts end up slaving away their life 12 hrs 6 days a week, just to be able to exist and not do shit. Sex is big deal when you cant get it easily. When you have it taken care of, other factors matter lot more. Sex will add to life if all other things are in order. Otherwise, its just coping mechanism.

Why this nigger always brings up religion

Do you think muslim and Christian parents want their kids to become sewer cleaner or something?
muslim parents in India always tell their boys to beat hindus and fuck hindu girls.

they are taught to do jihad aka violence on non muslims from at an young age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Subhra26, Sub0 and 4 others
I do think they lifemog, with more money and status.
they dont . most of these men live deadbedroom lives and their wives are the biggest cheaters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Subhra26 and studymaxxer
they dont . most of these men live deadbedroom lives and their wives are the biggest cheaters.
Can you post with stats of india's dead bedroom? Most men do shitty jobs and are slave for Mr.ambani. Doubt they even have time, but in this case, the husband who got used up wife will be having better life work balance.

Can you post with stats of india's dead bedroom? Most men do shitty jobs and are slave for Mr.ambani. Doubt they even have time, but in this case, the husband who got used up wife will be having better life work balance.

go visit r/arrangedmarriage
indian hindus have gone cucked beyond repair.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, studymaxxer and horizontallytall

go visit r/arrangedmarriage
indian hindus have gone cucked beyond repair.

Means nothing. You are showing victims, may not be case of general population.

Means nothing. You are showing victims, may not be case of general population.
i live in that society. i know how the things on the ground level are.

most men here are averse to masculinity .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Subhra26 and zura
i live in that society. i know how the things on the ground level are.

most men here are averse to masculinity .
I don't doubt the masculinity part. How would you define masculinity?
I do doubt the dead bedroom part.

All upsc and jee cels crushes are with humanities and commerce chads
While jee and upsc guys study 10 hours a day their crushes fuck 10 hours a day
Implying India has Chad 👀

He stayed virgin till 25

"He's a virgin, don't show all your skills on the first night "

Absolutely brutal
BROOTAL

Fucking brutal man but getting married at 25-26 is quite dumb imo, read this brutal fucking story, at one point you can't even help these guys because all their lives they have been abused dogs, even before I was blackpilled I never had abused dog mentality, I always played sports and ate meat before I had ligament injuries which made me a fat fuck, I'll slay till early 30s and have interesting stories to tell to my spouse.

The problem with these guys aren't because they're virgin, they're genuinely fucking boring and have no interesting hobbies or life experiences, in my college life I tried every drug in the planet except DMT, I honestly believe it made me low inhib tbh

Also I have a theory, girls who work in private sector or low level Govt. jobs are more likely to be whores. Doctors and high rank Govt. officers girls are less likely to be whores because they barely have any time for anything other than studying.

• +1
Reactions: human304 and Subhra26
You know the most brutal thing is men who don't even realise they're in dead bedroom, their women make them believe sex twice a month is the norm

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, human304 and Subhra26
PM me the discord invite guys @RAMU KAKA @horizontallytall

their women make them believe sex twice a month is the norm
very high estimate dude.

most non chad guys who do arranged marriage , after a period they have sex once every six months.

these women who have given blowjobs and anal to fuckboys , now behave like blowjobs are demeaning and anal is unnatural.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Subhra26, studymaxxer and 1 other person
Fucking brutal man but getting married at 25-26 is quite dumb imo, read this brutal fucking story, at one point you can't even help these guys because all their lives they have been abused dogs, even before I was blackpilled I never had abused dog mentality, I always played sports and ate meat before I had ligament injuries which made me a fat fuck, I'll slay till early 30s and have interesting stories to tell to my spouse.

The problem with these guys aren't because they're virgin, they're genuinely fucking boring and have no interesting hobbies or life experiences, in my college life I tried every drug in the planet except DMT, I honestly believe it made me low inhib tbh

Also I have a theory, girls who work in private sector or low level Govt. jobs are more likely to be whores. Doctors and high rank Govt. officers girls are less likely to be whores because they barely have any time for anything other than studying.

I read this way back . Hence i live life in chill mode am 18.5 by next year i will ascned height wise , once its done i will make memories with my first gf whose first will be me . This is what is all needed

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer

True true very true and see this based comment @Sub0

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-18-22-46-41-243_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-18-22-46-41-243_com.android.chrome.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and studymaxxer
True true very true and see this based comment @Sub0
I don't know if zoomer men are more based than millenials or not but I hope redpill content gets more popular, blackpill is too brutal to handle for normies, but I still like to believe that guys born after 2000 are more based than men born in 90's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Subhra26, studymaxxer and 1 other person

He stayed virgin till 25

Absolutely brutal
@Sub0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back