All my FOB cousins in US drive luxury cars and some earn six figures

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
US economy BRUTALLY mogs every western first world country. I need a green card ASAP.

Wages: My cousins arrived in US like 12-14 years ago. They are still FOB and their primary language is curry. But they all drive the latest cars. Some of them own property. The ones that don't have the possibility within a couple of years. I thought "American Dream" was bullshit, maybe it is or worse than before, but America still mogs rest of the world. Here I am thinking guys like @Manchild are rich because he earns six figures, when my own FOB cousins gets that 3 years after graduating. Some of my other cousins are like on 70-80k and they drive Teslas and own property. Another one is a police officer (🐷) and makes like 90k overtime included. This is all in LA not some shitty town like Bakersfield.

LA: Cost of living is LESS than London. Gallon of petrol is like $4, in the UK it's probably $8. Even clothing is like 20% cheaper. Houses are DEFINITELY cheaper because you can get 3 bed houses for like 600k maybe 20 min drive from downtown LA, while in London the same shit at that price 2hrs away using public transport will be a 1 bed apartment. Jobs in LA in my field are 3x what I earn in the United Cuckdom, but cost of living is cheaper in LA. Makes zero sense.

The only thing slightly more expensive is maybe food but only marginally. The only negative thing I can think of is LA itself. Some parts of LA looks like the gutter even worse than shitty parts of London. Security is shit even in downtown LA. A few of my cousins have been held at gunpoint, some of them twice or more. But this can all be avoided if you don't decide to live in some shitholes.

Mog: London brutally mogs LA in terms of PSL. I made an thread a few weeks ago saying Latinas are not as glamorous as I thought. Same applied to WHITE AMERICUNTS. They are for sure shorter and uglier than even the British and I rarely say this. Average zoomer guy is for sure 5'9-5'10. As a 5'7.5 guy I rarely felt that short in LA. I even stopped wearing my Nike Air Max trainers and wore flat sandals. But when I landed in Heathrow holy fuck the mog was broootal. If you live in LA or any US state with Mexican population over 20% and you're 5'7+ you have NO IDEA what it's like to be heightmogged in a Jewropean country.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, Klasik01, Skywalker and 5 others
America is a shithole you’re just dumb for not being able to make money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck, HerpDerpson and ReadBooksEveryday
America is a shithole you’re just dumb for not being able to make money
It's got the biggest shitholes and the most mogged economy from what I gather.

It's literally Sierra Leone and Dubai in one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Skywalker, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Curry have a deep network in US

Many executive shitskins bring more curries to the US from their Delhi village. The cycle continues as they make sure their FOB curry gets promoted to senior management. This started many decades ago and now many instituions are curry monopolized.
This also has a spread down effect where the middle management also starts to get currified - and the HR starts to look to hire more curries

Obviously the full change will happen after a few decades or maybe even an entire century but, it will be no time until you head off to the kitchen during your lunch break. And you see curry stored all over the fridge. Complimentary curry being offered to company employees. And an all around curry culture of playing Billi Danda whenever a big sale is made and wearing sandals to work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, MoggerGaston and SecularIslamist
OP has a low IQ (expected for a Muslim, don’t feel bad) and can’t grasp the concept that America is a debt/credit based economy and these people aren’t actually rich at all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss and ReadBooksEveryday
OP has a low IQ (expected for a Muslim, don’t feel bad) and can’t grasp the concept that America is a debt/credit based economy and these people aren’t actually rich at all.
Cope. They don't even have credit cards. Only a couple of them studied and did so without a loan. Some bought homes before pandemic so not fucked over by interest rates, while home value has risen exponentially.

Keep coping.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BrahminBoss, g0op and 1 other person
this message self destructed

Last edited:
Cope. They don't even have credit cards. Only a couple of them studied and did so without a loan. Some bought homes before pandemic so not fucked over by interest rates, while home value has risen exponentially.

Keep coping.
Another Islamic low IQ take. The low IQ muhammedian OP thinks credit cards are the only credit tool that exists in the debt economy of USA.

Any positive equity on their home is unrealized until sold, please dont tell me about hypotheticals. They are paying a monthly payment on all their cars. They are paying hefty taxes on every single thing you listed, including property tax, wages, registration, etc. They’re still paying a 30 year mortgage. They’re paying health insurance deductibles. Etc.

Please stop making America seem like a place where financial dreams can be accomplished on a whim

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
US economy BRUTALLY mogs every western first world country. I need a green card ASAP.

Wages: My cousins arrived in US like 12-14 years ago. They are still FOB and their primary language is curry. But they all drive the latest cars. Some of them own property. The ones that don't have the possibility within a couple of years. I thought "American Dream" was bullshit, maybe it is or worse than before, but America still mogs rest of the world. Here I am thinking guys like @Manchild are rich because he earns six figures, when my own FOB cousins gets that 3 years after graduating. Some of my other cousins are like on 70-80k and they drive Teslas and own property. Another one is a police officer (🐷) and makes like 90k overtime included. This is all in LA not some shitty town like Bakersfield.

LA: Cost of living is LESS than London. Gallon of petrol is like $4, in the UK it's probably $8. Even clothing is like 20% cheaper. Houses are DEFINITELY cheaper because you can get 3 bed houses for like 600k maybe 20 min drive from downtown LA, while in London the same shit at that price 2hrs away using public transport will be a 1 bed apartment. Jobs in LA in my field are 3x what I earn in the United Cuckdom, but cost of living is cheaper in LA. Makes zero sense.

The only thing slightly more expensive is maybe food but only marginally. The only negative thing I can think of is LA itself. Some parts of LA looks like the gutter even worse than shitty parts of London. Security is shit even in downtown LA. A few of my cousins have been held at gunpoint, some of them twice or more. But this can all be avoided if you don't decide to live in some shitholes.

Mog: London brutally mogs LA in terms of PSL. I made a thread a few weeks ago saying Latinas are not as glamorous as I thought. Same applied to WHITE AMERICUNTS. They are for sure shorter and uglier than even the British and I rarely say this. Average zoomer guy is for sure 5'9-5'10. As a 5'7.5 guy I rarely felt that short in LA. I even stopped wearing my Nike Air Max trainers and wore flat sandals. But when I landed in Heathrow holy fuck the mog was broootal. If you live in LA or any US state with Mexican population over 20% and you're 5'7+ you have NO IDEA what it's like to be heightmogged in a Jewropean country.
This is why I cage @ idiots who live in the uk

My mum was against me going to America until last month when her brother told her how great guys in the tech field are living in the USA

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
USA mogs.

Doctors/Engineers make like 50k/year in the netherlands. Fucking garbage-ass wage.
In 'Murica? 150k/year.

In europe, everyone is incel. Girls ain't thirsty at all.
In 'Murica? Girls all over you.

It's paradise.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, Skywalker, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Time for them to go back. Country is full.

USA mogs.

Doctors/Engineers make like 50k/year in the netherlands. Fucking garbage-ass wage.
In 'Murica? 150k/year.

It's paradise.
Same for tech professions.

Grads with a masters and degree in tech make 20-30k medium salary out of uni 🤣😂

In USA they maken60-110k out of uni.

Fuck Europoor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, MoggerGaston and Pikabro
USA mogs.

In 'Murica? 150k/year.

It's paradise.
god damn man , the netherlands is trully a shithole :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
How much material wealth does it take for them to realize they're just hamsters on a wheel and there is no such things as success if you aren't living among your own people
What good is celebrating the purchase of material items in a land where the dominant ethnicity doesn't give a shit about you

no such things as success if you aren't living among your own people
What good is celebrating the purchase of material items in a land where the dominant ethnicity doesn't give a shit about you
no one cares about this shit dude in 2024
not white women, nor black women or women, and the least of all white men
fascism is a whopping 1% of internet weirdos cope, and deservedly so
latina and black women (in their own countries) look miles better than white european women, who age like milk usually, so why would i (and most WHITE men) castrate myself (who will never be chad so no chance for a trully gl white woman, as competition is insane, especially in europe) with stupid ideologies invented by PTSD riddled germans and italians in 1920s?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Immigrants come with hunger and outwork natives I've seen it happen countless times

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
no one cares about this shit dude in 2024
not white women, nor black women or women, and the least of all white men
fascism is a whopping 1% of internet weirdos cope, and deservedly so
latina and black women (in their own countries) look miles better than white european women, who age like milk usually
Why do you think everyone is on anti-depressants in 2024 ?
Why do you think particularly in Western countries where all basic needs are met, the amount of people claiming to be depressed is through the roof?

Becasue every person on earth, either on a conscious or subconscious level fucking hates stepping outside their door every day and passing by hundreds of miserable looking strangers (belonging to dozens of different ethnicities) so that they can go to their mcJob so they can pay for their McInflated-Price-House

We are designed to live in small tight knit communities with our own kin where every face we are exposed to looks like they could be related/loosely related to us and every face that looks like it is not related to us causes our cortisol and alertness to be raised so we are prepared for what threats they might pose

What relevance does the last line of your post have?
Are you implying a consumerist mutt society is better because ethnic women "in their own countries" (hence not even in mutt socities) are more in line with your sexual tastes?

Why do you think everyone is on anti-depressants in 2024 ?
because of bad DIET and not fascism dude :feelskek: @thereallegend
Why do you think particularly in Western countries where all basic needs are met, the amount of people claiming to be depressed is through the roof?
thats mostly united cukofA cause of very bad DIET
and then its mostly women, everywhere , cause they re all like 35 and single and childless, in western countries, that re depressed cause they have been pumped and dumped by chads and chad wont commit lmao

that they can go to their mcJob so they can pay for their McInflated-Price-House
nothing to do with non whites but greedy, late stage capitalism, which ultimately ends in COLLAPSE cause it forms monopolies and it is a ponzi, piramidal scheme, that ends up in wealth being concentrated in the hands of the 1% then the 0.01% and so on...
We are designed to live in small tight knit communities with our own kin where every face we are exposed to looks like they could be related/loosely related to us and every face that looks like it is not related to us causes our cortisol and alertness to be raised so we are prepared for what threats they might pose
agreed
Are you implying a consumerist mutt society is better because ethnic women "in their own countries" (hence not even in mutt socities) are more in line with your sexual tastes?
its not better technically, but neither of us can stop that at this point, so i wouldnt worry about it much, it literally is a waste of your time, personally, unless you are a factor of influence in global politics, which youll never be

ethnics arent replacing whites in europe atm given how difficult immigration to europe is in 2024 (the eu is even introducing tourist visas for muricans i think lol)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 6ft4
because of bad DIET and not fascism dude :feelskek: @
thereallegend
@thereallegend
depression is from low gut bacteria

autism is from heavy metal toxicity

schizophrenia is from fat deficiency

insomia from protein deficiency

depression is from low gut bacteria

autism is from heavy metal toxicity

schizophrenia is from fat deficiency

insomia from protein deficiency
well autism and schizophrenia is genetic and bad brain wiring but in general i believe "depression" ,"anxiety" and all these soft, modern westerner, bs is ALL diet/ lack of exercise related
no one will convince me otherwise

Andrew Tate was right about depression not being real lol