All of you just fake having high standards when it comes to foids

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
I see so many coping faggots here saying that they wouldn’t smash a certain foid. For example this :
CA08BF81 E13F 45E2 9D2B CE7EF88CE507

“b-b-but she is an ugly panfaced gook who I would not even if I was drunk!!11!!”

Literally all it would take for her is just to sit on your lap or grind her ass on you and you would have a raging boner and smash her enthusiastically AND enjoy it as if she were a giga stacy.

Stop trying to fake having high standards, all of you would fuck a snake if you knew it wouldn’t bite you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Ocelot, Deleted member 4563 and 37 others
I have to lower my standards to sub 4 psl at this point ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Marsiere214, eyearea and 4 others
I have to lower my standards to sub 4 psl at this point ngl
Honestly as long as you can get your dick hard, it doesn’t matter. A pussy is pussy. Most if not all users here would fuck an extremely subhuman foid if they ended up in the same circumstances I mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Marsiere214, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
As i said,beggars cant choose

Whats the point of asking like would you in an incel forum full of losers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, MentalistKebab, Beetlejuice and 5 others
As i said,beggars cant choose

Whats the point of asking like would you in an incel forum full of losers
It’s just funny to me to see these coping losers say they wouldn’t even though they brutally would.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5258 and 2 others
Honestly as long as you can get your dick hard, it doesn’t matter. A pussy is pussy. Most if not all users here would fuck an extremely subhuman foid if they ended up in the same circumstances I mentioned.
Ngl I don’t really understand at what psl level it becomes effortless
I feel like I should be getting better responses but I’m just not gl enough
It really is 6 psl or death

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Marsiere214, inceletto and 1 other person
Ngl I don’t really understand at what psl level it becomes effortless
I feel like I should be getting better responses but I’m just not gl enough
It really is 6 psl or death
5B5CB9EF DEB3 49BB BB05 630B75A2E5FA

This is the cutoff.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, Marsiere214, inceletto and 1 other person
Did you include body pics? Tbh you look high tier normie at best in selfies so I can see why.
High tier normie face isn’t even worth displaying on dating apps
I’m just gonna ldar I don’t even have a good base to looksmax from because of my neotonous skull

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, 6485b025t and Taylorswift
especially me
if im gonna still pursue tiktok girls w 2 mil followers as an incel site member
i will die alone
Ava rose image

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Marsiere214, inceletto and 2 others
High tier normie face isn’t even worth displaying on dating apps
I’m just gonna ldar I don’t even have a good base to looksmax from because of my neotonous skull
Nah nigga, you have a really good base. You look way better in far away pics because it makes your ES ratio better. I am actually surprised that whore wasn’t down to hookup with you tbh (and for that she shall be stoned to death)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Lagoon1214, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
My only requirements is she isn’t obese and 1-3 psl. I’ve turned down a lot of girls because of this

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and goat2x
Nah nigga, you have a really good base. You look way better in far away pics because it makes your ES ratio better. I am actually surprised that whore wasn’t down to hookup with you tbh (and for that she shall be stoned to death)
I appreciate the words of encouragement my friend, I hope you’re right.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
wouldn't touch a gook with a full hazmat suit on

• JFL
Reactions: gymcelalpha and Deleted member 2012
I would fuck her if she asked for it, but I wouldn't make the effort to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
real niggers are here to looksmax into ascension with giga stacy

gtfo with your subhuman girls

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Chadelite and IndianJock
I'll admit I'm slightly guilty of this. But it's easy to have high standards when you're just looking at still image on a screen. IRL motion can make women a lot sexier.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, diggbicc and Ritalincel
I'll admit I'm slightly guilty of this. But it's easy to have high standards when you're just looking at still image on a screen. IRL motion can make women a lot sexier.
Nah keep lying to yourself. You would smash a subhuman if given the same circumstances I mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Tbh I would smash, but I won't breed

• +1

Attachments

• 1599554897061.png
    1599554897061.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 1599554897240.png
    1599554897240.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 5
  • +1
Well its a different thing girls being sluts is fucking hot , so even if it were a 4 psl with a big ass grinding her ass all slutty who wouldnt fuck. Id Fuck every girl 4 psl atleast once given the chance high t thangs

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Copeful, Deleted member 4438 and 4 others
Well its a different thing girls being sluts is fucking hot , so even if it were a 4 psl with a big ass grinding her ass all slutty who wouldnt fuck. Id Fuck every girl 4 psl atleast once given the chance high t thangs
You would fuck a completely repulsive subhuman if she wasn’t fat and was grinding her ass on you.

There's a difference between banging a foid and ltr a foid

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6341
She looks like a dude, try with a less repulsive gook. I'd need a lot of alcohol to smash that thing.

• Hmm...
She looks like a dude, try with a less repulsive gook. I'd need a lot of alcohol to smash that thing.
Keep coping. All it would take for her is just to fire you up and you would smash her and brutally so.

I have no standards. I’ve approached fat girls

• +1
I have no standards. I’ve approached fat girls
Same. Being real with yourself and everyone else is way better than coping in a forum with a bunch of virgins. Motherfuckers really see a supermodel here and say they wouldn’t because her nose is too wide for their liking...like GTFO of here.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Marsiere214 and Blackout.xl
Same. Being real with yourself and everyone else is way better than coping in a forum with a bunch of virgins. Motherfuckers really see a supermodel here and say they wouldn’t because her nose is too wide for their liking...like GTFO of here.
Very true. Subhumans here will also rate good looking men lower out of a subconscious bias. It is what it is. Beggars who get nothing have to craft delusions so that they don’t jump off a bridge. Applies to foids and men

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214, Copeful and Taylorswift
"i dont want her" is probably the first cope that was ever uttered in the history of humanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, MusicMaxxingMidget, Taylorswift and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and ahe3521starbo
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, malignant, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
I would fuck the girl in your OP, but she is too ugly for me to put in the effort and jestermaxxing to get her so far. Setup dates, etc etc just for her to act like a typical entitled boring bitch.

Yeah no thanks. If i am going to put the effort into wooing a girl she better be damn fine.

Keep coping. All it would take for her is just to fire you up and you would smash her and brutally so.
Maybe when I am not a virgin but rn I would reject that ugly gook. White girl or nothing and not fat, I hate fatties.

I would fuck the girl in your OP, but she is too ugly for me to put in the effort and jestermaxxing to get her so far. Setup dates, etc etc just for her to act like a typical entitled boring bitch.

Yeah no thanks. If i am going to put the effort into wooing a girl she better be damn fine.
Except that most users here are desperate enough to put some mild effort into smashing her.

she looks like utter shit, i wouldnt fuck this panfaced gook whore for 1,000,000 rubles

I am only attracted to women I would breed raw

tenor.gif

and if she gets pregnant, the risk is always there and my lovechild has to have superior genetics (he needs all the help he can get being raised by a single mom)

67351-tired-mom-kids-misbehaving-gettyimages-choreo.1200w.tn.png

why would I ever fuck a gook? only the biggest incel subhuman failures have to move to 4th world asian shithole to get pussy

3r7u54e5yvk01.jpg

and in the end, they would only raise many self hating hapa elliot rodgers

e.rodger.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Copeful, Deleted member 4438 and 4 others
Nah keep lying to yourself. You would smash a subhuman if given the same circumstances I mentioned.

Dude I agree with you. I admitted IRL motion can make girls hotter.

• +1
You would fuck a completely repulsive subhuman if she wasn’t fat and was grinding her ass on you.
im if horny yes , low t if you wouldnt its basically the same as fapping just now you got a hole

• +1
she looks like utter shit, i wouldnt fuck this panfaced gook whore for 1,000,000 rubles

View attachment 652792

I am only attracted to women I would breed raw

tenor.gif

and if she gets pregnant, the risk is always there and my lovechild has to have superior genetics (he needs all the help he can get being raised by a single mom)

67351-tired-mom-kids-misbehaving-gettyimages-choreo.1200w.tn.png

why would I ever fuck a gook? only the biggest incel subhuman failures have to move to 4th world asian shithole to get pussy

3r7u54e5yvk01.jpg

and in the end, they would only raise many self hating hapa elliot rodgers

e.rodger.jpg
the TEPL certification had me caging

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Marsiere214
"i wouldnt make the effort to fuck her" is the same cope as "i would do well in school if i tried hard" jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Marsiere214 and Taylorswift