ALL TESLA IQ GYMCELS GTFIH - why I can’t see my abs if I am already very lean? Should I cut or keep bulking?

idk tbh everyone has different strength genetics too

i just want to be lean, girls don't give a fuck about muh bench pr
You might be aesthetic, but if you are a weak cunt how will you protect your girl? What are you going to do if some guy tries to steal her and you have fight him? These situations seem very rare, but they do happen and you need to avoid humiliation at all costs. Girls assume aesthetics=strength until they realize that the guy is just a skinny, twinkframcel prettyboy who can't even bench a plate.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I can’t understand whether I am not lean enough to see my abs, or my muscles are too skinny to pierce through my abdomen skin?

Currently 72kg@177cm manlet

I am already very lean, I have very vascular arms (even guy at the gym commented on how vascular I am). This is no pump picture, on pump it obviously is even better:

Also I managed to build some muscle mass too throughout months (natty so don’t laugh, but I can deadlift 105kg, I bench 55kg for 4x8 reps and do 65kg squats and 32,5kg OHP both for reps so I am not COMPLETELY skinny Minecraft skeleton tier okay)

Yet I still cannot see my 4pack at very least:

Also my dick is even more vascular than my arm:
why did you open the spoiler?

So what the fuck is wrong with my estrogenic femboy cuck shit sub animal tier body? Do I have horse shit muscle inserts and that’s why? Or should I keep water fasting 💦 until I am leancunt? Or do I need to keep bulking?
You have more body fat than you think and/or you are one of those guys who carry more fat on your stomach instead of say, legs or back.

• +1
Reactions: Over
god this gym retardation in the west needs to stop asap

niggas saying you have no muscle development smh, suddently if you're not a fucking ogre with so much muscle you'd need to eat a whole cow a day to keep it there you have no muscle jfl
average dick here is 8inch, height 6'3, so yeah

You might be aesthetic, but if you are a weak cunt how will you protect your girl? What are you going to do if some guy tries to steal her and you have fight him? These situations seem very rare, but they do happen and you need to avoid humiliation at all costs. Girls assume aesthetics=strength until they realize that the guy is just a skinny, twinkframcel prettyboy who can't even bench a plate.
Dude i am not a handicap, I have some strength and I can do some serious damage at very least, also I am johanmaxxed psycho and I'd try to murder someone if they tried to do harm to my nonexistant girlfriend. I will keep training and getting stronger, I just need to lose skinnyfat thing.
one of those guys who carry more fat on your stomach instead of say, legs or back.
might be the case too tbh, hope this water fasting can get some off it

average dick here is 8inch, height 6'3, so yeah

Dude i am not a handicap, I have some strength and I can do some serious damage at very least, also I am johanmaxxed psycho and I'd try to murder someone if they tried to do harm to my nonexistant girlfriend. I will keep training and getting stronger, I just need to lose skinnyfat thing.

might be the case too tbh, hope this water fasting can get some off it
What if another johanmaxxed psycho bloatlord tried to fight you? You die.

• JFL
What if another johanmaxxed psycho bloatlord tried to fight you? You die.
so what? there is always a bigger chad, bigger guy, better genetics, you can never be top1 unless you are eddie hall tier genetic outlier

you will never be the strongest and biggest

when fighting for my health/life and can't run away, i will do everything to open another guy's skull, even if he is 20kg heavier

you look good rn, you've got a lean and tight body (no excessive body fat in your stomach or some skinny fat belly), that's more than enough for girls, imo.

A sixpack looks good and it definitely catch girl's attention, but it isn't mandatory. You've already got a decent body.
more than enough for girls? are you a woman you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
This is ideal physique women get wet over… pm me for routine

Attachments

• 07F64BEB-2072-48B4-8410-96FC5BD61E7A.jpeg
    07F64BEB-2072-48B4-8410-96FC5BD61E7A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
more than enough for girls? are you a woman you faggot
I have a worse physique than OP's and even I got compliments from girls.

Just like we find girls who aren't exactly fit models hot, the same goes for girls.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Over
Because:
estrogenic femboy cuck shit sub animal tier body
0u

should I keep water fasting 💦 until I am leancunt?
I'm a similar height to you yet weigh 69kg and look defined because I only eat 1 meal a day. Personally I recommend that you try and build more muscle whilst keeping your calories near the same in order to make your muscle eat up your extra bodyfat.

• +1
You probably have light bones? At your height and 72kg you simply have too much fat. Considering how little you can lift, you also have barely any muscle, so it makes perfect sense that you dont see abs. But some people have a broad build with large bones. They would be very low bf at the same height and weight.

I'm a similar height to you yet weigh 69kg and look defined because I only eat 1 meal a day.
show picture

You probably have light bones? At your height and 72kg you simply have too much fat. Considering how little you can lift, you also have barely any muscle, so it makes perfect sense that you dont see abs. But some people have a broad build with large bones. They would be very low bf at the same height and weight.
i need my whole skeleton broken down by surgeon and reshaped ehhhhh

• So Sad
I can’t understand whether I am not lean enough to see my abs, or my muscles are too skinny to pierce through my abdomen skin?

I am already very lean, I have very vascular arms (even guy at the gym commented on how vascular I am). This is no pump picture, on pump it obviously is even better:

Also I managed to build some muscle mass too throughout months (natty so don’t laugh, but I can deadlift 105kg, I bench 55kg for 4x8 reps and do 65kg squats and 32,5kg OHP both for reps so I am not COMPLETELY skinny Minecraft skeleton tier okay)

So what the fuck is wrong with my estrogenic femboy cuck shit sub animal tier body? Do I have horse shit muscle inserts and that’s why? Or should I keep water fasting 💦 until I am leancunt? Or do I need to keep bulking?
i opened the last spoiler
and im disappointed

• So Sad
you look good rn, you've got a lean and tight body (no excessive body fat in your stomach or some skinny fat belly), that's more than enough for girls, imo.

A sixpack looks good and it definitely catch girl's attention, but it isn't mandatory. You've already got a decent body.
this.

lean = healthy = sexual attraction (of course having an athletic body is desired) but be lean and you are better looking than the majority of men (most of them are overweight or normalweight (normalweight = lil bit belly fat)

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Over and Tenshi
If you train your abs they will show at higher bodyfat%.

not lean enough. ur around 17-18% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: justadude
you are 17% tbh

• +1
Stop consuming seed oils. They absorb fat make you look bloated

I thought you were Jordan Barret

• So Sad
you can't see abs because you are fat with little muscle mass
I would advise you to bulk instead of cutting, at your stage you can build lots of strength and muscle without major fat gains, lean bulk until you reach 77 kg with a pace of 1 kilo a month. You are unlikely to gain any fat. Then you can cut 5 kilos in a couple of months and chances are you will see your abs
or just use sarms and stop coping with natty gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 18890

zero muscles
abs are muscles
if you want abs do some compound stuff for them and more ab training

• +1

Still not lean enough brother, seems like your arms just tend to store less fat.

• +1