All western main protagonists are 6'0-6'2, these are the optimal main character heights

G

Geneticist

Gold
The majority of main protagonists in media are of this height. They're usually the best looking as well. Characters of these heights destroy taller ogres and shorter subhumans in battles. If you're too big or tall, you're usually locked into a specific side character or NPC role. 6'0-6'2 is jack of all trades slayer protagonist height

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show, kuroro, JL~ and 7 others
Brad pitt george clooney and alain delon would disagree

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
5'9-5'11 is main character height

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax, House Lannister, Squirtoutmabooty and 3 others
Lifefuel for 6’1 midgets

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist and 5.5psl
so basically only like 1% of gooks can become main protagonists, and like 50% of whites have the potential to?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 23558 and LampPostPrime
so basically only like 1% of gooks can become main protagonists, and like 50% of whites have the potential to?
Inb4 ethnics cope that theres a conspiracy of scientists making up fake stats to make ethnics look bad 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Ur 6’0 - 6’2 supremacy mogged to shit by 6’5 chad

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, 5.5psl and LowTrust

Nope other way around 5'4 Anglo manlet runtoid. Northeast Asians are genetically taller than whites. Chinese were taller than whites for 99% of history and are about to be the tallest again, given the fact that East Asians (Specifically Chinese) are growing taller at the fastest rate of any race while whites are growing shorter. Chinese in Shandong used to average 5'11 and grow up to 6'3

Inb4 ethnics cope that theres a conspiracy of scientists making up fake stats to make ethnics look bad 🤣

Not true actually because the stats and trends show that East Asians will surpass whites in height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, 5.5psl and Deleted member 26859
Not true actually because the stats and trends show that East Asians will surpass whites in height

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Nope other way around 5'4 Anglo manlet runtoid. Northeast Asians are genetically taller than whites. Chinese were taller than whites for 99% of history and are about to be the tallest again, given the fact that East Asians (Specifically Chinese) are growing taller at the fastest rate of any race while whites are growing shorter. Chinese in Shandong used to average 5'11 and grow up to 6'3
knew this would trigger a 10 page long sperge 🤣

have u ever got tested for autism? like 1 in 33 east asians have it. and like 1 in 100 brits have it. i think ive got it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23558
Brad pitt george clooney and alain delon would disagree

5'11 is an uneven height and a bad number tbh, imagine being just below the 6ft mark. 6'0 is considered base default height for many media

Ur 6’0 - 6’2 supremacy mogged to shit by 6’5 chad
View attachment 2320847

Ogre, unhealthier, will die much earlier, doesn't fit in anything, pretty much never the main character. Shit unless you want to play basketball. Have fun being a big guy enemy for the main character to kill and brutalize or some random village idiot clown side character

I already debunked that in this thread, even your shit sample size Statista surveys showed the general trend of South Koreans getting significantly taller every single generation except for one single generation where they got like .03 cm shorter. Unless you count under 19 year old generation which isn't fully grown. Japanese are genetically different and significantly shorter and were always referred to as Wa (Dwarves) by China for all of history so I don't care about them. You also didn't show anything for Chinese, who make up over 90% of the East Asian population and are growing taller at the fastest rate of any race by far

knew this would trigger a 10 page long sperge 🤣

have u ever got tested for autism? like 1 in 33 east asians have it. and like 1 in 100 brits have it. i think ive got it

I have pretty bad ADHD idk about autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23558 and 5.5psl
How about 6'3 ? 191 cm ? Do you consider it as optimal or on the too tall side ??

I already debunked that in this thread, even your shit sample size Statista surveys showed the general trend of South Koreans getting significantly taller every single generation except for one single generation where they got like .03 cm shorter. Unless you count under 19 year old generation which isn't fully grown. Japanese are genetically different and significantly shorter and were always referred to as Wa (Dwarves) by China for all of history so I don't care about them. You also didn't show anything for Chinese, who make up over 90% of the East Asian population and are growing taller at the fastest rate of any race by far

my statista, which gets their info from seoul government website. literally shows theyve gotten shorter for the last 3 generations.

and yea chinese are growing cos theyre literally been in poverty until very recently.

and thats the south chinese growing.

the north east chinese arent growing cos they already werent in poverty. and they cap out at 5ft8 like koreans, who are getting shorter

• +1
How about 6'3 ? 191 cm ? Do you consider it as optimal or on the too tall side ??

Maybe I should've included 6'3, was worried it teetered a little on the too tall side. But people like Superman and Andrew Tate and Guts are 6'3 so it's still a good main character height tbh, might not be as well-rounded as 6'0-6'2 but it mogs the hardest while still being main character

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and 5.5psl
  • JFL
my statista, which gets their info from seoul government website. literally shows theyve gotten shorter for the last 3 generations.

Source? And no, reread your own source, it showed they got 0.3cm shorter for only one generation besides the under 19 year old age group which wasn't fully grown. Meanwhile all other generations got 2-3cm taller consistently, the trend is that they will continue growing

and yea chinese are growing cos theyre literally been in poverty until very recently.

and thats the south chinese growing.

Nope it's both. Zoomers already average over 5'9 and they're only growing, Chinese are significantly taller than Koreans and Japanese and they were significantly taller than both those races along with whites for all of history as I've shown you

the north east chinese arent growing cos they already werent in poverty. and they cap out at 5ft8 like koreans, who are getting shorter

Copium they're already above 5'10 and only growing taller, meanwhile ALL of China is literally over 5'9 for 19 year old zoomers. Where did you get 5'8 from lmao

• JFL
Source? And no, reread your own source, it showed they got 0.3cm shorter for only one generation besides the under 19 year old age group which wasn't fully grown. Meanwhile all other generations got 2-3cm taller consistently, the trend is that they will continue growing

Nope it's both. Zoomers already average over 5'9 and they're only growing, Chinese are significantly taller than Koreans and Japanese and they were significantly taller than both those races along with whites for all of history as I've shown you

Copium they're already above 5'10 and only growing taller, meanwhile ALL of China is literally over 5'9 for 19 year old zoomers. Where did you get 5'8 from lmao

cope saying taller than anglos. anglos are 5ft10/5ft11 in young generation while ur 5ft9

ur study shows the northest, richest part of china is 5ft9. yes we knew that

and koreans are more south so they're 5ft8

but whites are a lot more north than u, thats why we are 5ft11-6ft1 avg

and it will forever be that way. and if anything. ur going to get even shorter, as the east asian graphs i posted above have shown. that rich east asians have got shorter for the last 3 generations.

• +1
Shandong are historically tall, yes, but Northern Euros have that Yamnaya ancestry

• Hmm...
Reactions: Geneticist
cope saying taller than anglos. anglos are 5ft10/5ft11 in young generation while ur 5ft9

Chinese will be taller than Anglos soon like they were for all of history until the 1800s.

No, it shows the population overall across all regions of China is 5’9. Meanwhile the other study shows that in northern cities like Beijing it’s over 5’10

Japanese are way more north than south and central Chinese yet still shorter so that’s not how it works.

Even the tallest white country zoomers are under 6’1, and they’re only growing shorter as I’ve provided evidence for. You haven’t provided any source for zoomers being 6’1.

and it will forever be that way. and if anything. ur going to get even shorter, as the east asian graphs i posted above have shown. that rich east asians have got shorter for the last 3 generations.

Do you even have a source that the Statista isn’t some shit sample size study? I’ve already asked for it. And no you’re a repeating record, I’ve already told you to reread your own Statista study. Ignoring the under 19 year old group which isn’t fully grown yet, Koreans have only gotten shorter for one generation, -0.3cm, while getting 2-3cm taller for all those other generations. Tell me what other decreases they have had besides -0.3cm and a decrease for the under 19 year old group. Trends clearly show Koreans will grow taller.

Asians were taller for most of history, South Koreans grew the most out of any country in the past century, Chinese grew the most of any country by far in the past 30 years. Chinese were taller than whites for 99% of history and will be taller again as current trends show. Meanwhile I’ve showed studies that whites in both the tallest white country and the most populated white country are growing shorter and you haven’t shown any studies claiming otherwise. They’ve also not grown in height a fraction as much as East Asian countries have in the past century.

• JFL

By the way, 19 year old British zoomers are actually 5’9.4 according to this study

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Geneticist and Deleted member 27511
By the way, 19 year old British zoomers are actually 5’9.4 according to this study

u do realize london is 50% ethnic. actual brits are 5ft10/5ft11 avg , just like every other european country.

look at this https://looksmax.org/threads/proof-the-average-uk-white-male-is-511-not-59-like-google-says.629852/

u have to take into consideration uk, united states are 20-50% ethnic, when looking at stats of iq and height etc.. ethnics drag stats down hard.

while east asia is 100% east asians

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 27511
u do realize london is 50% ethnic. actual brits are 5ft10/5ft11 avg , just like every other european country.
average western zoomer is 6'0 - 6'2

No nigger, the vast majority of studies show that around 6’1-6’2 range is optimal height

average western zoomer is 6'0 - 6'2

Source?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 27511
I dont have any studies to back it up but last year Im 6'3 and most of my white and black friends are 1 to 2 inches shorter than me

No nigger, the vast majority of studies show that around 6’1-6’2 range is optimal height
if youre below 7'0 feet tall youre a manlet keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist and Deleted member 23558

look at this https://looksmax.org/threads/proof-the-average-uk-white-male-is-511-not-59-like-google-says.629852/

u have to take into consideration uk, united states are 20-50% ethnic, when looking at stats of iq and height etc.. ethnics drag stats down hard.

while east asia is 100% east asians

Do you have any source at all that the average height for white zoomers is 5’11? 82% of people in the UK are white

No, it shows the population overall across all regions of China is 5’9. Meanwhile the other study shows that in northern cities like Beijing it’s over 5’10
send it again? the study u sent earlier literally showed bejing niggas are 5ft9

Even the tallest white country zoomers are under 6’1, and they’re only growing shorter as I’ve provided evidence for. You haven’t provided any source for zoomers being 6’1.
literally just look at netherlands

Do you even have a source that the Statista isn’t some shit sample size study? I’ve already asked for it. And no you’re a repeating record, I’ve already told you to reread your own Statista study. Ignoring the under 19 year old group which isn’t fully grown yet, Koreans have only gotten shorter for one generation, -0.3cm, while getting 2-3cm taller for all those other generations. Tell me what other decreases they have had besides -0.3cm and a decrease for the under 19 year old group. Trends clearly show Koreans will grow taller.

Asians were taller for most of history, South Koreans grew the most out of any country in the past century, Chinese grew the most of any country by far in the past 30 years. Chinese were taller than whites for 99% of history and will be taller again as current trends show. Meanwhile I’ve showed studies that whites in both the tallest white country and the most populated white country are growing shorter and you haven’t shown any studies claiming otherwise. They’ve also not grown in height a fraction as much as East Asian countries have in the past century.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/935212/south-korea-average-height-men-by-age-group/ literaly look

just accept the more north you are, the taller, richer, higher iq u are

and the more south u are, the shorter, poorer, lower iq u are

u will always be inferior to whites

richest east asians 5ft8 avg and shrinking. while whites are 5ft11-6ft1 avg and growing

only ur poverty south chinks are growing as they come out of poverty

• +1
Do you have any source at all that the average height for white zoomers is 5’11? 82% of people in the UK are white
because in every study for 19yo's in europe

they're 5ft11 avg.

except in UK and france. which coincidentally is like 20-30% ethnic. bringing them down to 5ft10 avg. but the real whites are 5ft11-6ft1 in west to north europe

womens standards for height will only increase in 100 - 150 years you will need to be 7'0 feet tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 27511
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
The majority of main protagonists in media are of this height. They're usually the best looking as well. Characters of these heights destroy taller ogres and shorter subhumans in battles. If you're too big or tall, you're usually locked into a specific side character or NPC role. 6'0-6'2 is jack of all trades slayer protagonist height
Manlet cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
keep in mind ive slayed loads of his women at this subhuman height

even more embarrassing for him
Youd slay in asia undoubtedly but I dont believe your larp stories about slaying in the west for even a second

185cm - 193cm is ideal, just be in this range so you don't have any worries

Youd slay in asia undoubtedly but I dont believe your larp stories about slaying in the west for even a second
how can u deny them? ive got pics of me with the girls in bed, visiting nice places in uk together, pics of her in my room, screenshot of us on facetime while she went to the shop for us while i did something at home, photo of us standing next to eachother at some nice place we visited and u can see shes the same height as me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back