All you have to know about DIET

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
First things first- never obsess with diet and overthink the foods you eat or restrict yourself. This will cause immense stress and will probably be worse for you than trash food is for people who are chill and don't think about what they eat.

Those are foods that are actually good for you and should be enjoyed:

-All fruits
-All vegetables that can be eaten raw
-Cooked starches (potatoes, sweet potatoes..)
-All good quality meats, the animal doesn't matter (with meats I do include animal fat and organ meats, the latter are a true superfood. Enjoy liver weekly.)
-Raw and minimally processed dairy. This is a tricky one: If you have reactions to dairy which could be something minor like acne, which is a very common reaction, stick to BUTTER ONLY. Make sure the dairy wasn't homogenized- raw dairy is preferable but low temp pasteurized dairy is fine too. Most yogurts are homogenized- you notice an unhomogenized dairy product if the milk fat sits on top
-Nuts and Seeds, despite popular belief they are truly good for you and an offering from nature
-dark chocolate with at least 90percent cacao
-Eggs
-cold pressed coconut oil and true extra virgin olive oil
-fermented UNHEATED vegetables (sauerkraut, kimchi)

Always try to eat your food minimally processed. Cook at low temperatures or just eat it raw. Fresh meats and eggs are perfectly fine to eat raw. Think of steak tartare and "Thüringer Mett" or Carpaccio.

Eating two meals a day without snacking is the best option imo. First meal around noon and second meal at eve. You can vary the proteins/fats/carbs depending on your goals. I think you should consume plenty of protein and fat and keep the carbs rather low.

This way of eating will ensure optimal health.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Bensky, autistic_tendencies and 6 others
Meanwhile, there's this thread that tells you to not eat anything besides fucking meat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19905 and Deleted member 12216
Meanwhile, there's this thread that tells you to not eat anything besides fucking meat
View attachment 1414503
Anti-nutrients, nuts, and seeds are a complicated topic.

Raw animal fat is your best friend+properly preparing plants/seeds to consume (soaking, cooking, etc)

Also meat+raw dairy is life. You would be chad or at least extremely well developed if you consumed it since young, hell even since the beginning of puberty.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, smoothsexy, Deleted member 15004 and 3 others
-All vegetables that can be eaten raw
Wtf is this advice?! Kids go eat soy raw you good little gumballs

hehehehehee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bensky, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
good advice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216 and AscendingHero
Didn’t read. Only thing that matters is GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216

Raw animal fat is your best friend+properly preparing plants/seeds to consume (soaking, cooking, etc)

Also meat+raw dairy is life. You would be chad or at least extremely well developed if you consumed it since young, hell even since the beginning of puberty.
blackpill me on a good diet
what should i eat or not eat

Which meats would you recommend consuming en masse?

View attachment 1414503
Refute it then. He literally used arguments from a scientific perspective