D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth

He would've gotten killed if he wasnt protected by the others
@Dark Badboy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
too bad you're neither him nor related to him in the slightest for it to matter for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Averagecel
this is why you gymcel

I like you, OP.

You are like 10% black, looks more mexican than anything.
I'm not mexican
Screenshot 20191205 094506 Gallery

I am mulatto slayer

I like you, OP.
I like you too
You are like 10% black, looks more mexican than anything.
If anything, I look Moroccan. But Mexican, no papi
20191208 222834

How can you be so submissive

Yo brother

what has happened to you?

you have gotten soft indeed

you are no longer cold hearted dark triad bbc who thinks of himself as the prize. Just like you were on the unlimited alt and in the good times of the circle. I am very worried

but now you are disgraceful, going back to your old ways like that time you pmed and begged undisputed to stop bullying you

and i see threads like these, that only unwanted loser simping virgins should be making

Begging for what could be a grown mans attention

very worrying indeed, my long time brother...you need to masculinise yourself and have more champion aura

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 1680, Aesthetic and 3 others
Yo brother

you are no longer cold hearted dark triad bbc who thinks of himself as the prize. Just like you were on the unlimited alt and in the good times of the circle. I am very worried

but now you are disgraceful, going back to your old ways like that time you pmed and begged undisputed to stop bullying you

and i see threads like these, that only unwanted loser simping virgins should be making
View attachment 191131

very worrying indeed, my long time brother...you need to masculinise yourself and have more champion aura
lmao what the fuck

Yo brother

View attachment 191131

Bro, those threads were joke threads. I'm still a cold hearted alpha badboy

Yo brother

View attachment 191131

an OG is back.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 3701
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701