Alt-heightmaxxing

ogu

ogu

Iron
Heightmaxxing is basically a joke now, but I have some alternative heightmaxxing methods other than the "just sleep bro" and "glucosamine".

KY19334 - A molecule that inhibits the CXXX5, "a small molecule inhibiting CXXC5-Dvl protein-protein interaction (PPI)"
> WTF DOES THAT MEAN!??!?! dnrd nogger cope
If your growth plates are still open and you need to keep it open and you don't care about potential side-effects, here's your gateway.

Do what you will with this. This is all experimental, but if you guys want some more you guys can shoot me a message or ask for some more. I do not recommend putting industrial grade chemicals into your body. Have fun with this guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, svlz, hardestmfintheroom and 4 others
i just eat alot and sleep alot bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and Whitepill_Saint
oh yeah guys, i forgot to mention.
cxxx5 = bad
KY19334 = good
cxxx5 - cause growth plate closure
KY19334 - stop cxxx5 from doing its job

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Heightmaxxing is basically a joke now, but I have some alternative heightmaxxing methods other than the "just sleep bro" and "glucosamine".

KY19334 - A molecule that inhibits the CXXX5, "a small molecule inhibiting CXXC5-Dvl protein-protein interaction (PPI)"

If your growth plates are still open and you need to keep it open and you don't care about potential side-effects, here's your gateway.

Do what you will with this. This is all experimental, but if you guys want some more you guys can shoot me a message or ask for some more. I do not recommend putting industrial grade chemicals into your body. Have fun with this guys
You can not do anything with this information. I'm interested if you have some alternative methodology that hasn't already been discussed on Heightquest.

I am just interested in what you mean by that heightmaxxing is a joke lol. The vast majority of people on here haven't even tried the most basic form of heightmaxxing (Ai and MK677) but will ramble all day about it and how it is cope. If people just did it themselves properly, we can get a much more accurate answer.

I am not sure if inhibiting CXX5 is really important because if it's doing the same thing as an AI, why wouldn't you just use an AI? I am not going to list the possible side effects of either one, but objectively speaking, I don't understand the point of any experimental method that prolongs growth plate closure as we will most likely never be able to affect our genes through any sort of cheap drugs that are easily accessible.

Things like vosoritide are very promising because they help upregulate the factors toward height growth. Upregulation of main height growth factors is key and possibly more important than the inhibition or turning off any gene for prolonged height growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Randolf and Bitchwhipper2
Thanks Osie for replying to my thread.
I took a look at heightquest.com and it's stunning how much information and alternative heightmaxxing methods there are.

It's a shame that the last time that blog was touched was 2012. (Unrelated to anything else, are there any other blogs related to height that you know of that is updated often?)

Besides that, there is ONE way that you can possibly apply for people who still have their growth plates open.
https://www.probechem.com/products_KY19334.html

^^^ It says 98% purity (2% can mean a LOT especially for potentially harmful chemicals). Also says unfit for human consumption but you CAN buy this substance and you CAN ingest this substance although not recommended.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Randolf and Osie
I need a method besides LL or Relaxin that works after growth plates are closed

• JFL
I need a method besides LL or Relaxin that works after growth plates are closed
Probably just relaxin in the spine.

• JFL
Is there even a doctor that uses Relaxin to make people taller other than that Australian doctor ?
You’ll have to buy it yourself, it’s basically self inducing Marfan syndrome. I’d try every chemical compound before relaxin though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Randolf
You’ll have to buy it yourself, it’s basically self inducing Marfan syndrome. I’d try every chemical compound before relaxin though.
How much cm would be possible w relaxin if gates closed ?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
How much cm would be possible w relaxin if gates closed ?
Women claimed to grow 3 inches but realistically it’d be no more than 2 in.

• +1
  • JFL

none of these drugs like KY19334 or Vosortide or BMN111 are accessible or sourceable for anyone on this forum or anyone sub 8 figures. Cool to know about but not worth investing research into.

• So Sad
  • JFL
none of these drugs like KY19334 or Vosortide or BMN111 are accessible or sourceable for anyone on this forum or anyone sub 8 figures. Cool to know about but not worth investing research into.
It’s not nearly that expensive jfl. You can get gene therapy for 10k nowadays.

• +1
  • JFL
It’s not nearly that expensive jfl. You can get gene therapy for 10k nowadays.
Without a valid cause / prescription no doctor is gonna give you any of these drugs even with 10k.

Edit: at least in the USA or any first world countries

• JFL
Thanks Osie for replying to my thread.
I took a look at heightquest.com and it's stunning how much information and alternative heightmaxxing methods there are.

It's a shame that the last time that blog was touched was 2012. (Unrelated to anything else, are there any other blogs related to height that you know of that is updated often?)

Besides that, there is ONE way that you can possibly apply for people who still have their growth plates open.
https://www.probechem.com/products_KY19334.html

^^^ It says 98% purity (2% can mean a LOT especially for potentially harmful chemicals). Also says unfit for human consumption but you CAN buy this substance and you CAN ingest this substance although not recommended.
Just reading this now, my apologies if I came off as rude in my original post, I'm only trying to share my knowledge and opinion as best that I can.

Well, if it's ingestable, that it can be applicable, I haven't checked the link out yet but I'll be on the lookout!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, ogu and lightskinbengali