Always carry a laminated card saying you do not want your organs to be carved out.

Deleted member 502

Deleted member 502

Diamond
Think about it logically.

Say one day you amble down the road and get struck by lightening.

Lightening
Electrocute

A medical board decides you excise your brain, heart, corneas and kidneys while you are still warm to give to a donor.

Heart

That donor is a Stacey who spits on your grave and swallows Chad's piss.

Prettygirl

If we lived in the 19th century she would get with you in the same heartbeat she needs.

19th

But it's the 21st century. Wageslave until you die of a stroke you dog. Spend your remaining $2 on a girl's OnlyFans.

Listen closely

Always carry a laminated card saying you do not want your organs to be carved out.

THIS IS IMPERATIVE!

Also only work a job you enjoy. If you do not enjoy your job go NEET! UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT TREATS YOU WITH A FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL OF RESPECT.

Neet

@john2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Gaia262, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
Yeah ever since my ex gf who was an ER nurse told me they will let ppl die who are organ donors I made sure to take away the organ donor sticker on my driver license

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, MiroslavBulldosex, Gaia262 and 5 others
Yeah ever since my ex gf who was an ER nurse told me they will let ppl die who are organ donors I made sure to take away the organ donor sticker on my driver license
Based.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 6401
But if you say you don't want to be an organ donor, and you will need one in the future if you get sick, you'll be at the bottom of the list...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
based

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Imagine I die and some 6 year old gets my brain and starts saying to his parents “jfl its over”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Chadelite, Danish_Retard and 5 others
But if you say you don't want to be an organ donor, and you will need one in the future if you get sick, you'll be at the bottom of the list...
Not how it works.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 6401
VirtueSignaller

fk u retard now it will be more difficult for me to eat the organs

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 6401
Tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
lol at not having a tat in 2020 that says "resuscitate at all cost, do not use my organs"

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 6401
wtf really?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm such a drug-addled mess, I'd be shocked if anyone even wanted organs from me.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Tales from the basement
Even if they dont outright say it, theres still probably some fucking subconscious bias going on. "I'll try hard, but it doesn't really matter if he dies."