Always tired and fatigued/No Vitamin D for 2 years straight

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
About to be 1 year of unemployment with me which is insane. I have been crunching my degree over the past 6 months so i have been tied to a computer 24/7 day trading or scrolling

I am on Adderall, I have modafinil, caffeine etc and they help but nothing compared to how I felt years ago

I am maybe tired after 1-2 hours of being awake despite sleeping 7-9 hours a day like a normie

The main culprit I believe is being sedentary and not getting vitamin d, during May-September I went outside almost everyday, Hiked, Lifted daily etc. I still lift now by inconsistently and never get any sun unless Im going to the store. After graduation in 22 I was a industrial electrician, I went to work at 5-6am-> left at 2-3pm and was inside the entire day (Typically a warehouse) and maybe got 10-20 minutes of sunlight daily, then I got a part time job as a secruity guard at night and the only time I'd get sunlight is if I was working OT in the evening which was maybe once-twice a week. After quitting I then began to be in the sun 24/7, but after september 2023-now I have been a hermit

I am currently sunbathing this week and seeing some improvements, hopefully this is the main reason

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

• JFL
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
brutal, i experience the same issues as a wagie

why would you go so long being unemployed tho

I day traded and had side hustles to survive, I now have enough money to last me maybe a few years of no working

If 1 year of unemployment is long, I can’t imagine what you think of someone who’s been a NEET for 25 years.