Am I a Narcissist?

Deleted member 16853

Deleted member 16853

Rip Anime legend 2021-2022
TLDR: I like looking at myself in the mirror

Im average looking, But sometimes I like looking at myself in the mirror and flexing my muscles. The longest i've been stuck looking at myself in the mirrior was about an hour, I usually stop staring at myself when I realize how tall I am(Brutal height pill) it takes away any confidence I have. Also when staring at myself in the mirror, I usually take my shirt off It's a habit almost as natural as breathing to me. So does anyone else here do this? Or am I just a Narcissistic Werido.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Britmaxxer, Deleted member and 2 others
2FAAEF24 25CD 4031 998C D44696D90F05

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and Deleted member 16853
There's a lot of different indicators of narcissism this is just the most famous one, take a few tests online and see where you land

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and Deleted member 16853
There's a lot of different indicators of narcissism this is just the most famous one, take a few tests online and see where you land
Man, I don't wanna take a test. I just wanna know if im a possible future Psychopath or not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Yess

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 16853
Nah, this is normal behavior.

Besides, who even cares if ur a Narcissist. It's not a bad thing, women love it, it can get u ahead in your carreer, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Zeruel, Deleted member and 1 other person
Man, I don't wanna take a test. I just wanna know if im a possible future Psychopath or not
In the time you've spent making these posts you could have finished one of the tests but ok. psychopathy is a completely different disorder but ok.

no bro it's just delusion

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
You're not a narcissist, you're just blackpilled.

I did this same shit when I was 16, I would go into the school toilet so much just to look at myself. Over and over and over again.

I exhibit narcissistic traits but I am grounded in believing where I stand in contrast to others. I am not delusional (at least I think, haha).

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Deleted member

Im average looking, But sometimes I like looking at myself in the mirror and flexing my muscles. The longest i've been stuck looking at myself in the mirrior was about an hour, I usually stop staring at myself when I realize how tall I am(Brutal height pill) it takes away any confidence I have. Also when staring at myself in the mirror, I usually take my shirt off It's a habit almost as natural as breathing to me. So does anyone else here do this? Or am I just a Narcissistic Werido.
You're not a narcissist, you're just blackpilled.

I did this same shit when I was 16, I would go into the school toilet so much just to look at myself. Over and over and over again.

I exhibit narcissistic traits but I am grounded in believing where I stand in contrast to others. I am not delusional (at least I think, haha).
I do the same thing.

I’ve been called a narcissistic by many of the girls I slept with most of which were 16-17 so yea it’s brutally over

Didn’t even know what it meant till the girl told me I’m a narcissist

A girl even made a Reddit thread abt me and all the replies said the same thing

I don’t necessarily think it’s a bad thing, u can’t be a good guy and expect to go anywhere, you’ll learn this the hard way :feelskek:

We can’t say. Get a professional assessment done