Am I actually a staceysexual standardcel? Gtfih

Am I?

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I just downloaded a new app (Muslim one called Salams). Second time in my life I'm using a dating app that isn't a chadfish.

I suicide swiped on any profile (by accident) for like 5 minutes before I realised I was liking them JFL - I only did so to like 12 profiles and they were all LTB?

It's not been 24 hours yet, In total I got about 2 out of 12 match me back. One has already messaged. Is that good?

Meanwhile, in the last year I have on-off swiped right on maybe ~300 profiles out of maybe 50,000 (0.6%) on another Muzzie app and NONE of them liked back. The quality of these girls were usually this level:

Am I being too picky?

• JFL
Reactions: exo
I can't rate ethnics, but those are well above average. Lol at thinking you're going to pull that consistently from online.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and TechnoBoss
I can't rate ethnics, but those are well above average. Lol at thinking you're going to pull that consistently from online.
I thought out of 300 at least one would give me a chance right? I can do well with LTBs. I can even get some decent MTBs with luck - like this level.

Btw that mogs 90% of curries. But I can't get any of those above. I know my curry pheno and height holds me back, but holy fuck I didn't know it was that bad.

Being picky is a good thing if you want to find the right girl

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
You're not a standardscel, lightskin is enough for you as you have written here countless times

I thought out of 300 at least one would give me a chance right? I can do well with LTBs. I can even get some decent MTBs with luck - like this level.

View attachment 2874514

Btw that mogs 90% of curries. But I can't get any of those above. I know my curry pheno and height holds me back, but holy fuck I didn't know it was that bad.
and you're curry?

goodnight sweet prince

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
IMG 9537

your standards are too low

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Being picky is a good thing if you want to find the right girl
I don't care

You're not a standardscel, lightskin is enough for you as you have written here countless times
Yeah I want lightskin who doesn't? I used to think a little bit of bones and good eyes mattered more than colouring - but that applies to men not women.

I've not gone full curry and think white women are superior tho.

View attachment 2874518
your standards are too low
Cope she fogs 95-99% of white women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
I don't care

Yeah I want lightskin who doesn't? I used to think a little bit of bones and good eyes mattered more than colouring - but that applies to men not women.

I've not gone full curry and think white women are superior tho.

Cope she fogs 95-99% of white women.
looks like a trannie

• WTF
Online dating is for people whose favorite sport is dumpster diving.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, robtical, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
dumpster diving aint worth it

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, SecularIslamist and mrdouchebag
Stacysexual for your looks level

• So Sad