Am I being gang stalked?

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Gold
I think the government is sending operatives and spies to spy on me and sabotage all my attempt of achieving success in life and with women.

How do I check if that's true, and if it's true, how do I deal with this problem?

These subverters are everywhere and I'm being watched 24/7.

The world is at war against me, and I don't know why.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Sushifart, Deleted member and 1 other person
"InteligentCel"

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Actually, it's The Matrix, not the government. I need to find a way to fight The Matrix, eventually leave it and have a normal life.

Everyone on this forum is watched

You should attack them

NSA agent here. Can confirm we are not doing this

Now sit up straight and clean your room boyo, our surveillance drones get lost in all the clutter srs.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Sushifart and Deleted member 58285
Schizo

Go back to Mumbai mental asylum

You were cursed as a young child

You should attack them
Currently, I don't have any offensive potential. It appears they are on the offense. I see my devices are being constantly hijacked by malware. They are spying on me.

I have had viruses in the BIOS of one of my computers, send by these operatives.

There is also unexplained activity regarding the Location and GPS functions on my smartphone.

The unexplained lack of success in life and with women, apparently happening as if it's intelligently orchestrated and not by my fault, can only be explained by foreign intervention.

The more I think, the more I become convinced I'm the victim.

I think the government is sending operatives and spies to spy on me and sabotage all my attempt of achieving success in life and with women.

How do I check if that's true, and if it's true, how do I deal with this problem?

These subverters are everywhere and I'm being watched 24/7.

The world is at war against me, and I don't know why.
Very likely you have schizophrenia instead.

Very likely you have schizophrenia instead.
This can't be true. I'm amazing and wonderful, meaning I can't have schizophrenia or any other defect affecting average people, wage-cucks, simps, etc...

This can't be true. I'm amazing and wonderful, meaning I can't have schizophrenia or any other defect affecting average people, wage-cucks, simps, etc...
you definitely are in psychosis. Go get help immediately.