green

green

Iron

My main flaws seem to be
- short torso + long neck, narrow ectomorph body type
- eye area/eyebrows + narrow mouth gives slightly infantile appearance
- hair

Looksmaxing I will continue to do
- Skincare (moisturizer, cleanser, exfoliate, beta carotene)
- Eyebrow thickening with castor oil
- Working out + nutrition
- Wearing 1 inch lifts to make me 5'11 in shoes
- Maybe wearing a hair system but I don't mind the buzz cut (not a good hair transplant candidate, no density)

Most of the flaws I mentioned can't really realistically be addressed by surgery besides maybe my eye area.
Should I be considering surgery for my eye area/brow ridge if it's that big of a flaw or at this point I should focus on the soft maxing I mentioned above, mainly hitting the gym hard and bulking.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and gymmaxedhorse
Just look like the average skinhead white guy nothing striking in a good or bad way just plain average. Gymmaxxing would probably help you a lot since you’re bald you can skinheadmaxx and get a Harley

• +1
Reactions: green
Or a lifted truck

For me you look like someone who would commit crime, but like psychopath shit... such as being a serial killer, cannibal or smt :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Use minox for eyebrows op, castor gives you results but take too much time. Minox gives more results with less time

My main flaws seem to be
- hair

- Maybe wearing a hair system but I don't mind the buzz cut (not a good hair transplant candidate, no density)

Most of the flaws I mentioned can't really realistically be addressed by surgery besides maybe my eye area.
Should I be considering surgery for my eye area/brow ridge if it's that big of a flaw or at this point I should focus on the soft maxing I mentioned above, mainly hitting the gym hard and bulking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, latincell95, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Just look like the average skinhead white guy nothing striking in a good or bad way just plain average. Gymmaxxing would probably help you a lot since you’re bald you can skinheadmaxx and get a Harley
hes average for a baldcel skinhead which means overall hes a LTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Corleone and gymmaxedhorse
hes average for a baldcel skinhead which means overall hes a LTN
In urban cities yea but in a southern state he could slay country stacies they like that type

I laughed my ass of at the clips, looks like a sentient AI trying to fake being human

Anyway, all the giga compensation needed for being bald is insane... kinda sucks ngl

It's over for professorxcels

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
rich copermaxx asap

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
Why are you bald

• JFL
Reactions: Leo Carryn
LTN. If you want to fuck biches you need to get to HTN at least

My main flaws seem to be
- hair

Literally over lmfao you look like an egg

Normie with hair

yes you are normie

weak mtn

• +1
Hair is life
If you have no hair
You have no life

Hair is life
If you have no hair
You have no life
USE A RAZOR BLADE AND BE A SMOOTHHEADMAXXER :redpill::redpill::redpill: WOMEN WILL FLOCK TO YOU JUST TO FEEL YOUR HEAD :bigbrain::bigbrain: THEYVE NEVER FELT ANYTHING SO SMOOTH

My main flaws seem to be
- hair

try to grow a goatee if possible, looks beast on most baldies

• +1
full head of hair - use hair system or take minoxidil and fin to see it you can revive hair

gymmax - there are guides on here to get an aesthetic body, follow them and lean bulk

tan + supplement beta caretone and lycopene - you look like a nazi skinhead that has never seen the sun

oral minox for brow and eyelash growth

tretinoin, moisturiser and heavy spf for better skin

HARDMAXXING/SURGERY ROUTES

SARPE for slightly wider mouth or mouth widener appliance, your bones seem fine really just average so you probably don’t need this

• +1
High tier egg

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
full head of hair - use hair system or take minoxidil and fin to see it you can revive hair

gymmax - there are guides on here to get an aesthetic body, follow them and lean bulk

tan + supplement beta caretone and lycopene - you look like a nazi skinhead that has never seen the sun

oral minox for brow and eyelash growth

tretinoin, moisturiser and heavy spf for better skin

HARDMAXXING/SURGERY ROUTES

SARPE for slightly wider mouth or mouth widener appliance, your bones seem fine really just average so you probably don’t need this
Which gym routine? Didn't see the thread in botb

You really don’t need hair to slay in the deep south if you live in US. Just gymmaxx and get a lifted truck.

This is pretty much what they look like so if that’s good for you then go for it.
7166D8BA D80C 4172 B24A 423A28E1C7B5

49D094DA 9840 406F 9B93 83199DB0CF08

15B4D10C 3FF0 4BC3 AF8E DE916861F391

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and green
In urban cities yea but in a southern state he could slay country stacies they like that type
I’m in a southern state, and I can say this dude would still be a whitecel. Country Stacies for the most part, like white LTN-MTN with a pickup truck who work construction/trades. They are not into the biker/skinhead look.

My main flaws seem to be
- hair

you look like your a character from the character selection menu

u got surgery or some shit?

• +1
Dark souls randomized character looking ass

For me you look like someone who would commit crime, but like psychopath shit... such as being a serial killer, cannibal or smt :ogre:
says dude that fucks trannies