AMNESIA IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO 90% USERS HERE

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
WHEN YOU GET ALL THE SURGERIES , GET UR CONFIDENCE GAME UP YOU WILL BE A GROWN ASS ADULT (26-27?) YOU WILL TRY TO GET AS MUCH PUSSY AS POSSIBLE BUT YOU WILL SOON REALIZE THAT ITS NOT HS/COLLEGE YEARS ANYMORE
WHILE CHAD FUCKED HIS FUCKING BRAIN AWAY AT 15-20 AT FUCKING 26 HE ALREADY HAS A CHRISTIAN WIFE WITH LOVING FAMILY
WHILE YOU ARE STILL CHASING FUCKING WHORES WHILE BEING LONELY

EVENTUALLY YOU WILL REALIZE THIS AND HAVE A MIDLIFE CRISIS WITH A MENTAL BREAKDOWN LIKE AMNESIA HAD

Tenor 11

@Toth's thot @Copemaxxing @Good_Little_Goy @GigaMogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, turkproducer, Deleted member 14543 and 54 others
COPE I WILL GET MY SURGERYS AT 18

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LegitUser, BoredPrince, TeenAscender and 18 others
@Amnesia defend or cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, Toth's thot, Deleted member and 10 others
This is very true tbh,
he had teen love though, probably chasing that

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima, Lolcel and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 14867, AscendingHero and 12 others
27 is still young

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 14867, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
WHEN WILL YOU HAVE YOUR BRAIN TRANSPLANT FUCKING RETARDED CUCK
NEVER
My parents will pay for my bimax at 18 they said. I mentally ill maxxed at house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Fear, Ritalincell and 9 others
I don't know a single guy who is past 29 and not married

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 7079, Tyronecell and 9 others
and 10% wont ascend at all. like me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, RAITEIII, Lolcel and 11 others
what happened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GigaMogger and goat2x
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
emnesie is post wall abomination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, TsarTsar444, Fear and 10 others
Its atleast better than not ascending and be a beta buxxer TBH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 8 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Gaia262, RoundHouse and 1 other person
I will ascend by 25
fuck 100 girls by 28
And Get married to 16 yr old muslim virgin at 29

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14867, Adreyan and 21 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, yunggod, Danish_Retard and 11 others
I will ascend by 25
fuck 100 girls by 28
And Get married to 16 yr old muslim virgin at 29
try to fuck 1 girl by 28
than u actually did better than i expected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyebrowsmaxxer, Fetnite, yunggod and 6 others
try to fuck 1 girl by 28
than u actually did better than i expected
You just like to exaggerate the negative side of everything. It's mental illness.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
I’ll be looksmaxed at 22 then fuck as many bitches until 26 then find a wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Btw I will still slay jbs as a old man
  • Copemaxxing
  • Mr.cope
  • Entschuldigung
  • eyearea
  • Baldingman1998
  • Hero of the Imperium
  • Toth's thot
  • Dante1
  • wristcel
  • Ioan
  • Alban
  • alligatordude
  • Aribbaa
  • Jagged0
  • balding17yomanletcel
  • Lev Peshkov
  • Britishlooksmaxxer
  • youngmaxxing
  • ratfromthesewers
  • Blackpill3d
  • imparatorluk
  • Gazzamogga
  • JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • HowAmIAlive123

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7112, Deleted member 7079 and 9 others
I don't know a single guy who is past 29 and not married
My uncle is past 30 and not married and he's considered a loser by all the family

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, eyebrowsmaxxer, Deleted member 7079 and 6 others
@Amnesia defend or cuck

Defend what? When have I ever said I am normal or non autistic or have a mental complex from my upbringing. I got to experience first hand my chad brother slay effortlessly while I got scraps. I saw first hand he go through dozens of women as a teenager and I was getting nothing. I KNOW how much teen pussy I missed out on, many of those girls would hang out or befriend me just to try to get a chance at my brother.

I definitely have spent the last year or two trying to relive what I missed out on my slaying tons of women and age frauding my tinder profile to a lower age to try to fuck as many 18-20 year old women as possible. And YES you are also right about me coming to the realization that it's not really that great. I tried to have an LTR this summer but it was very suffocating because I am so used to a loner lifestyle and have a hard time cohabitating with another person and constantly having obligations like hanging out on the weekends and shit.

With that said I DONT regret that I am not married or dont have kids. I never had the desire for either and I am very anti natalist because I think its cruel to bring a non conenting human into the world to be subject to the BS life brings like workcelling for 50 years and having a dice rolled at birth for how GL u are and how much that effects the quality of ur life forever

At the end of the day I dont regret looksmaxing at all and I plan to continue to do so because I have this knowledge and money in my 30s and increasing ur looks increases your well being in every aspect of life not including females. The goal of many of my threads here are to hopefully help out younger guys by giving them the perspective I have gained by being on both sides of the looks spectrum.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 14867 and 43 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Pillarman, GigaMogger and Good_Little_Goy
Defend what? When have I ever said I am normal or non autistic or have a mental complex from my upbringing. I got to experience first hand my chad brother slay effortlessly while I got scraps. I saw first hand he go through dozens of women as a teenager and I was getting nothing. I KNOW how much teen pussy I missed out on, many of those girls would hang out or befriend me just to try to get a chance at my brother.

I definitely have spent the last year or two trying to relive what I missed out on my slaying tons of women and age frauding my tinder profile to a lower age to try to fuck as many 18-20 year old women as possible. And YES you are also right about me coming to the realization that it's not really that great. I tried to have an LTR this summer but it was very suffocating because I am so used to a loner lifestyle and have a hard time cohabitating with another person and constantly having obligations like hanging out on the weekends and shit.

With that said I DONT regret that I am not married or dont have kids. I never had the desire for either and I am very anti natalist because I think its cruel to bring a non conenting human into the world to be subject to the BS life brings like workcelling for 50 years and having a dice rolled at birth for how GL u are and how much that effects the quality of ur life forever

At the end of the day I dont regret looksmaxing at all and I plan to continue to do so because I have this knowledge and money in my 30s and increasing ur looks increases your well being in every aspect of life not including females. The goal of many of my threads here are to hopefully help out younger guys by giving them the perspective I have gained by being on both sides of the looks spectrum.
ive never said that you need to defend yourself
infact this thread is not about attacking you

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
WHEN YOU GET ALL THE SURGERIES , GET UR CONFIDENCE GAME UP YOU WILL BE A GROWN ASS ADULT (26-27?) YOU WILL TRY TO GET AS MUCH PUSSY AS POSSIBLE BUT YOU WILL SOON REALIZE THAT ITS NOT HS/COLLEGE YEARS ANYMORE
WHILE CHAD FUCKED HIS FUCKING BRAIN AWAY AT 15-20 AT FUCKING 26 HE ALREADY HAS A CHRISTIAN WIFE WITH LOVING FAMILY
WHILE YOU ARE STILL CHASING FUCKING WHORES WHILE BEING LONELY

EVENTUALLY YOU WILL REALIZE THIS AND HAVE A MIDLIFE CRISIS WITH A MENTAL BREAKDOWN LIKE AMNESIA HAD

View attachment 612900
@Toth's thot @Copemaxxing @Good_Little_Goy @GigaMogger
I will be fully ascended by 22 right before I go to college and truly start living

• JFL
Hmmm, I'll be a controversial cunt and say that I'd rather be an attractive 26 year old virgin, than a mediocre-looking 19 year old with a body count of ten.

Besides being able to hook up with others more easily, there's a substantial amount of other life benefits and advantages that exist out of the bedroom when you're attractive. Life is so much better.

Beauty is beauty, you'll always be at the top of the food-chain, no matter how old you are. While others are getting older, uglier, fatter, and losing hair, your looks are improving. You'll stand out even more. Throw money, a career, and social status into the equation - and you're already within the top tier elite of your community.

(PS. Who the fuck gets married and has kids at 26?)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Warlow, Deleted member 7112 and 8 others
Hmmm, I'll be a controversial cunt and say that I'd rather be an attractive 26 year old virgin, than a mediocre-looking 19 year old with a body count of ten.

Besides being able to hook up with others more easily, there's a substantial amount of other life benefits and advantages that exist out of the bedroom when you're attractive. Life is so much better.

Beauty is beauty, you'll always be at the top of the food-chain, no matter how old you are. While others are getting older, uglier, fatter, and losing hair, your looks are improving. You'll stand out even more. Throw money, a career, and social status into the equation - and you're already within the top tier elite of your community.

(PS. Who the fuck gets married and has kids at 26?)
completely missed the entire point of the thread low iq
"PS. Who the fuck gets married and has kids at 26"
did u just really ask that? jfl low iq as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 685 and Good_Little_Goy
Imagine insulting a 7 year old. The lowest of the low

giphy.gif
I was gonna jfl react that cos it made me chuckle but im never gonna give you reacts again even if you make me laugh

apart from if you’re spreading the kendollpill but you never even do that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7866 and 2 others
I was gonna jfl react that cos it made me chuckle but im never gonna give you reacts again even if you make me laugh

apart from if you’re spreading the kendollpill but you never even do that
I'm spreading the Ken doll pill by simply having a Ken doll pretty boy Chad as my avi

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Copemaxxing, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Knew that already. Still it's better to looksmax and have a slice of the pie that chads are horn to enjoy than spend all your life as some disposable invisible secondary character.

Despite being in my late 20s I could feel my life improving with each 0.25 psl gain. Get looks or die.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Warlow, Fear and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6538 and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5912, godlikesz and 4 others
it's obviously not ideal, but it's the next best alternative I guess.
What other options are there? Rope? lol
Problem is that the age pill comes very very fast so it's only really chads who get to experience what it's like to be banging the hot 15 year olds and having so many great life experiences early that they become well rounded etc and move on without regret etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Danish_Retard, goat2x and 1 other person
completely missed the entire point of the thread low iq
"PS. Who the fuck gets married and has kids at 26"
did u just really ask that? jfl low iq as fuck
K.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godlikesz and goat2x
it's obviously not idea, but it's the next best alternative I guess.
What other options are there? Rope? lol
Problem is that the age pill comes very very fast so it's only really chads who get to experience what it's like to be banging the hot 15 year olds and having so many great life experiences early that they become well rounded etc and move on without regret etc
no, its just autistic users thinking that becoming better looking to fuck girls will make them happy is funny

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 7079 and Good_Little_Goy
you will be 32 after catching all the chads in lay count
U know that chad = lay count? Theres incel tier fags going around w lay counts of 50+. Childs of this forum think that chad goes there w his dick out luring every whore on his way...

Knew that already. Still it's better to looksmax and have a slice of the pie that chads are horn to enjoy than spend all your life as some disposable invisible secondary character.

Despite being in my late 20s I could feel my life improving with each 0.25 psl gain. Get looks or die.
ofc looksmax is good at any age
but virgin/loner users thinking that somehow fucking a lot of women in their late 20s will solve all of their problems is just pathetic

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
I still think pretty boy twinks are more attractive to jailbaits
Define jailbaits tbh every girl from age 10-14 would prefer the twink but after they hit 16 I think jock wins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538 and goat2x
U know that chad = lay count? Theres incel tier fags going around w lay counts of 50+. Childs of this forum think that chad goes there w his dick out luring every whore on his way...
congrats you live in fucking fiction you utterly retarded fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Danish_Retard and Good_Little_Goy