She has a crush on op?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
She was sitting behind 2 blonde scandic chads who were sitting at the front row then when I entered the class and sat at the most back then she swifted her head quickly to me then moved her seat from her girl friend and came to sat in my row with no one else.

The 2 nordic chads also stretching their neck and glanced at me from the front too, they loook scary af tho. Your typical textbook jock chad but with medium lenght wavy flow.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
nah, dont think so

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She was sitting behind 2 blonde scandic chads who were sitting at the front row then when I entered the class and sat at the most back then she swifted her head quickly to me then moved her seat from her girl friend and came to sat in my row with no one else.

The 2 nordic chads also stretching their neck and glanced at me from the front too, they loook scary af tho. Your typical textbook jock chad but with medium lenght wavy flow.

She wanted to document how much surgeries a SEA monkey like this needs to ascend

img_1468-png.2745639

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan and Zeruel
It must be that damn KPOP trend

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
She wanted to document how much surgeries a SEA monkey like this needs to ascend

img_1468-png.2745639
Guy looks Asian, she's just strategically planning to cheat on tests since he's a gook

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Guy looks Asian, she's just strategically planning to cheat on tests since he's a gook

Nah you can’t cheat in 2024 it’s impossible, the teachers probably know all tactics by now.