An ass whooping mogs looks after a certain point

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
Let’s say you’re a Chadlite in your English class your freshman year of college, then this Uber gigachad walks in and the attention from the ladies went from you to him. Now u have no chance unless the gigachad is a weird ass dude.

The only way to dethrone him would be to literally dethrone him. You have to beat the shit out of him so that his RANK LOWERS IN THE HIERARCHY. By whooping his ass you are DECLARING, I AM SUPERIOR, so you will submit to me not the other way around

It doesn’t matter because getting ur ass whooped overrides everything.

Imagine Chris Hemsworth getting absolutely destroyed in a fight and losing infront of everyone badly. Despite his looks and fame his status will go way down and people will se e him like a loser now even though the guy that beat him up was technically lesser than him, the guy proved he was indeed superior.

Anyways water thread but I just wanted to say that getting mogged can be counteracted by cunning, manipulation, bullying and of course violence

All u would have to do is shoulder shove the Chad or provoke him so it seems he started it then u whoop his ass and claim it was Defense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 15827, the BULL and 1 other person
real life just doesn't work like that
it's not like girls will start ignoring the chadlites because a bigger chad it's in. he usually gets spotted by local stacy and they get along each other.

It’s been a while since I beat someone to an audience

Nostalgic fam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
real life just doesn't work like that
it's not like girls will start ignoring the chadlites because a bigger chad it's in. he usually gets spotted by local stacy and they get along each other.
Are you not dark triad Italian bro? Real life is not gonna be like the absurd ass example of above but let’s say I’m a Chadliye and there’s a Chad in class and he mogs me in every way. I can bully him a bit but just enough for it to seem playful (being bullied makes you seem less attractive) amd if he reacts aggressively, I can now play the victim, say he was being aggressive and I had to kick his ass, see what I mean?

Are you not dark triad Italian bro? Real life is not gonna be like the absurd ass example of above but let’s say I’m a Chadliye and there’s a Chad in class and he mogs me in every way. I can bully him a bit but just enough for it to seem playful (being bullied makes you seem less attractive) amd if he reacts aggressively, I can now play the victim, say he was being aggressive and I had to kick his ass, see what I mean?
i would just ignore higher ranked males. top percentiles males all have an harem doesn't matter who mogs who past a certain point