An honest review of "ratings" online.

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

Human
So you guys know, lot of people here love to get rated. This website has a whole section dedicated to it.
I'm going to show, in my opinion what you should expect from all of them.

1. This website rating system: You should expect randoms either telling you to kill yourself, or that you are a giga chad, depends on how you look. If you are brown, you should expect people making fun of your phenotype. If you are white, expect people telling you you need to seamaxx. If you are asian, expect kpop maxxing comments. If you aren't really good looking, also expect @Blackgymmax to roast your entire bloodline.

2. r/truerateme, expect a rating from 3 to 6, anything higher is almost impossible. Mostly everyone is close to 5 here, its a bit different than blackpilled rating, its very subjective because everyone rating you uses a set scale. They rate women higher than men and you will get ratings if you look like a autistic squinting retard.

3. r/amiugly, expect nobody calling you ugly unless you are clinically deformed, people here are not honest and will call everyone attractive even if they look average. If you get anyone calling you "average" on this subreddit, you need to understand that means you are ugly, very ugly.

4. Any paid services/WW, expect nothing but a waste of money, haven't bought any myself and I suggest everyone to not.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Heinrich Schmidt and News
Any rating subreddit is pointless. Filled with girls who either want validation and free compliments or those who wanna promote their onlyfans.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Any rating subreddit is pointless. Filled with girls who either want validation and free compliments or those who wanna promote their onlyfans.
What???????????????????????

I saw him there before
So did I, but I am saying that all these rating subreddit are infested by of whore or girls thirsting for free compliments

The guys who post there rarely get reach on their post.

Unless you are a fucking ugly, that ppl gotta comment

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Angutoid