Andrew Tate cancelation is making girls spill the truth about blackpill [Brutal looks & genespill]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, noodlelover, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Women get far too much sympathy and credit in modern society at the cost of men.
Any hate on women is a plus in my eyes.

andrew tate is based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Warlow, Ricochet and 15 others
Women get far too much sympathy and credit in modern society at the cost of men.
Any hate on women is a plus in my eyes.

andrew tate is based
Most user here are twinkmaxxed soy faggot no wonder they shit on him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Warlow, Deleted member 16853 and 6 others
64B83424 884A 489C 9F27 AFD88928683D
5A2EFF0F 3217 49C0 B1A2 1E3351C69F78

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, Stopping@Nothing19, LightSkinNoob and 14 others
All hail king andrew tate

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Michael Myers and Deleted member 17829
Crazy they call him ugly, he's not. Sure he's no PSL 6, but he's like a solid 4.5, and that's not ugly in any rational person's books.

Also it's so clear they calling him ugly cos he exposed their whole gender.

I don't like tate, don't agree with a lot of what he says, but I do believe net net he is good for the world
Did you actually just say he was a PSL 4.5 are you high?

Did you actually just say he was a PSL 4.5 are you high?
honestly I'm not great with PSL, I just figured he is badly recessed, but everything else is good, hence said 4.5.

@MakinItHappenReturn bhai said more like 3.5, so go with that.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
honestly I'm not great with PSL, I just figured he is badly recessed, but everything else is good, hence said 4.5.

@MakinItHappenReturn bhai said more like 3.5, so go with that.
Oh dear god is he back again :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Women will always fall back on the blackpill if they’re losing an argument against a redpiller, it’s always funny to see.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 19066 and 11 others
He has girls on tiktok calling him attractive

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and datboijj
He is pretty blackpilled himself to be honest.

Pure comedy
Imagine talking about top tier genetics while looking like a street rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, fogdart, Account and 6 others
View attachment 1830122Yeah let him step up to the plate he just needs to get his hairplugs and weekly botox done.

They have the same father. They share his DNA. View attachment 1830129

This thread isn't me trying to bash their looks. It's about showing that's what normal people do subconsciously. Basically, "🗣️ he can't be acting like this confident and saying all these thing because he's ugly". This is what people are saying on their public twitter accounts with their faces and identities attached. Getting outraged at the random people expressing their true feelings shows a lack of understanding and acceptance about the reality of life.
Why does his father actually look decent with the horseshoe look? Black men can literally pull off Norwood 7 and not look completely dogshit especially if they have the typical black hair type

Last edited:
but he's like a solid 4.5
he is a solid 3.5 PSL, bad eye area, bad lower third, bad harmony, bald, shitty coloration, mutt phenotype ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and datboijj
:feelsuhh: You’re just getting more retarded. 1st that was AJ’s event, they came specifically to see him + second pretty boy floyd mogged AJ in the face when he was in his prime
:feelsuhh: You’re just getting more retarded. 1st that was AJ’s event, they came specifically to see him + second pretty boy floyd mogged AJ in the face when he was in his prime
All these guys who show that video on here, Floyd Mayweather could probably buy him and his whole family 50-0 BABBYYY

roasties are getting toasty af because of andrew tate, thats why i like him, based af :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Account, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
Translation:

Mom I'm barbie, yes my daughter you're barbie.
Dad I'm batman, eat shit I'm Batman
i dont speak arabic but i figured out the one with the mom and daughter that it was about that, i didnt know what the father and son were saying though

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Baldingman1998
btw this thread is a little bit misleading. its not making society "spill the truth", its liberals bullying anyone who disagrees with their point of view. thats what they do, they ridicule others and they will stoop very low to do this.

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, MiroslavBulldosex, Account and 8 others
i dont speak arabic but i figured out the one with the mom and daughter that it was about that, i didnt know what the father and son were saying though
Aren't you arab? Muslim? How do you not know arabic

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Aren't you arab? Muslim? How do you not know arabic
im islamic but we only learn to read the persian alphabet which is taken from the arabic alphabet. we can read arabic but not understand what it means.

im pakistani btw not arab

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Baldingman1998
Crazy they call him ugly, he's not. Sure he's no PSL 6, but he's like a solid 4.5, and that's not ugly in any rational person's books.

Also it's so clear they calling him ugly cos he exposed their whole gender.

I don't like tate, don't agree with a lot of what he says, but I do believe net net he is good for the world
youre right, he isnt ugly and they are all seething because he exposes slutty female behavior which is funny because only slutty females would be offended what they have to say so those who are offended by him are sluts, for real lol

Because subconsiously women and men know he's making up for his lack of looks, and they know that all theses red pill followers are ugly men rejected by women for their looks and they're bitter for it

Be reasonable. If you're a chad guy, why would you even say shit like Andrew Tate? Your experiences with women reflects the way you talk about them. Why would chad talk shit on women when they all showered him with positive experiences?

Normies can tell Tate and theses red pill fucks had super bad experiences with women and that's why they're bitter

And what about normies and high tier normes? You think they wouldn't say or agree with shit Andrew Tate says? As you're saying 'if you're a Chad guy, why would you even say shit like Andrew Tate?'

A lot of what he says is real. Holding frame, awareness of female nature, having your shit together. He just exaggerates it all with a caricature because this is the way you can only get your message across on social media. It's all about what? Viral effect.

As a Chad your looks are your frame. Which is why as a normie (High, Mid or Low) you need it.

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Out of ten or PSL? I know you always rate/10 so i'm assuming he is 3.5/10

Of course it is 3.5/10 I am not an autist doing this stupidly dickheaded and pretentious psl system.

The 1-10 system works fine

1-3/10 dudes are objectively ugly
4-6/10 dudes are subjectively 4, 5 or 6
7-10 dudes are objectively attractive

The vast majority of women on podcasts, general videos and tweets are saying he is ugly. Now people can say as much as they want that's to do with him coming over mysoginistic in perception to emotional creatures but it cant be the case every single time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Elvisandreaa, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others

You are an absolute clown. AJ has the craniofacial development of a mother fucking Chad

@StrangerDanger listen to this shit

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Over for tatecels

blackpill keeps winning

Ugly men made sure women had no rights because it was their only way to reproduce. Now that the veil is lifted, we know the importance of looks.
women shouldn't have rights. they should be married off at 15 years old and get raped daily by their incel husband just in the 1950s and prior
Time for his brother to step up at least they cant say hes ugly. He HTN for his age at the minimum
his bitch brother doesn't have the anger to be the main figure. and that's due to his looks
he just got banned on insta most people watch his videos from other accounts reposting them on tiktok or youtube (he still has his youtube) no one cared about his insta it wont change anything
it's still a bummer because the comment section under his ig posts was filled with seething roasties. it was actually the funniest thing ever
Because subconsiously women and men know he's making up for his lack of looks, and they know that all theses red pill followers are ugly men rejected by women for their looks and they're bitter for it

Be reasonable. If you're a chad guy, why would you even say shit like Andrew Tate? Your experiences with women reflects the way you talk about them. Why would chad talk shit on women when they all showered him with positive experiences?

Normies can tell Tate and theses red pill fucks had super bad experiences with women and that's why they're bitter
it's true but so what? the core message of Andrew Tate is to take women's rights away again. Women haven't had rights for thousands of years for good reason
andrew tate praises fundamental islam etc. it's pretty clear he's sick of women having rights and so is everyone but chad
Guys like him are not exposed on the real natural of women and society and thus never talk about it
they're aware but of course they won't side with 80% of men because they benefit from the current system
i'm strongly in favor of burning the children of chads alive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Lmao, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
And what about normies and high tier normes? You think they wouldn't say or agree with shit Andrew Tate says? As you're saying 'if you're a Chad guy, why would you even say shit like Andrew Tate?'

A lot of what he says is real. Holding frame, awareness of female nature, having your shit together. He just exaggerates it all with a caricature because this is the way you can only get your message across on social media. It's all about what? Viral effect.

As a Chad your looks are your frame. Which is why as a normie (High, Mid or Low) you need it.
I though you were blackpilled and you looked like a true chad/model back in your 20s.

As an attractive men, you will most of the times get positive experiences with women, the few bad experiences will be brushed off directly. You can act however you want as an attractive man, an attractive man is HIGH TIER NORMIE AND PLUS. "Muh female nature" if you're not a low IQ cuck that don't need red pill cucks like Tate to tell you some women are evil are you even NT? Because only autists think the world is black and white.
There is female and male nature

Most high tier normies and gymcelled normies (the guys who get pussy) don't agree with Tate and actually make fun of him

Only normies who don't get pussy or get pussy once in a while agree with him. And you descended hard in your 30s or 40s now and that's why you agree with him

I bet as a younger looking version of yourself you would have never agreed with him

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: terrorblade, fogdart, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
The issue is his lower third. Hair doesn’t matter when you have that pheno. Bimax would ascend him legit 2-3 points. I fuck with Tate hard tho. The more popular he becomes, the better. I’m glad someone is finally exposing western women for what they really are and the globalist underpinnings of modern feminism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, forevergymcelling, fogdart and 3 others
aQE47Uu.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: terrorblade, fogdart, Lmao and 6 others
I though you were blackpilled and you looked like a true chad/model back in your 20s.

As an attractive men, you will most of the times get positive experiences with women, the few bad experiences will be brushed off directly. You can act however you want as an attractive man, an attractive man is HIGH TIER NORMIE AND PLUS. "Muh female nature" if you're not a low IQ cuck that don't need red pill cucks like Tate to tell you some women are evil are you even NT? Because only autists think the world is black and white.
There is female and male nature

Most high tier normies and gymcelled normies (the guys who get pussy) don't agree with Tate and actually make fun of him

Only normies who don't get pussy or get pussy once in a while agree with him. And you descended hard in your 30s or 40s now and that's why you agree with him

I bet as a younger looking version of yourself you would have never agreed with him

Or 40s lmao

3ceb4d8b15617cb7d617b9fb0d86fbab 1

That's who I'm with right now and I am approaching 31

I descended massively due to tooth-loss which I've gone over a million times and won't once again, but in brief it caused problems in the sinus and not only did lower cheekbone become lost, impacting the structure and positioning of all the other bones in that side of the face, from them adjusting themselves accordingly, but my eye negatively became slightly downturned as a subsequent result also. I've had two bone-grafts and the fake tooth very recently placed in. That was the main reason for my descension, which has been reversed somewhat slightly. The other reason was being fat and that was the purpose of why I found this forum back in 2020. The sole reason I did find the forum was the fact it was the pandemic and I was searching YouTube for ways to look good again. When I discovered looksmaxxing and I shit you not, I had no clue it was related to an ideology called black pill and nor did I have any clue it was a movement that incels had created. I genuinely assumed health and fitness type of forum lol. Sure I had read about incels on Twitter and that in the manosphere from the few accounts that I'd followed related to the Red Pill but I had never truly interacted with any incels nor the community. You've got to remember I'm a millennial and we were mainly just Facebook. It wasn't until I'd started reading 'cel' on the back of every word in here that I gradually began to get the message.

3034080 3029175 beaefc5653b9d1447613522298e81ffb

Here you can see the way the eye has been affected

3034109 3034080 3029175 beaefc5653b9d1447613522298e81ffb

And my eye-area was my major halo, still is, but not as much. You can see the IPD also becomes accentuated.

Yeah I probably was Chadlite back in the day, (I never mention that on here as no one here will believe it) but I still came into contact with the tricky side of female nature in the one relationship I'd had in my very early 20s, as well as the few flings (FWBs) later on

I agree with you and I've said this; Red Pill is more about frame, being aware of female nature and how to handle it, but what it fails to touch on is the better positioned you are with your genetics, the easier it is to work-around female nature and you'll even get the good side of it. And yes when I struck puberty and became GL I did notice the difference, however it was still prevalent how frame mattered A LOT because as a gl guy you can still fuck things up. Remember I am 5'8 and you don't get the immediate respect from that even if you are cute with a good body. No-matter what you look like or how tall and wide framed you are, the way you constantly behave has to be congruent with your appearance as a man. Picking out top 2 percentile giga Chads makes for a dumb perspective and which giga Chads do you know act with bad frame? Even Chico the most effeminate looking giga Chad out there is boisterous and knows how to carry himself. I actually went to an all boys school man and I've noticed a lot of the Gen Z (sub 25) generation are fucking embarrassing when it comes to carrying themselves like males.

What I take from Red Pill isn't that you have gotta act super alpha and all this shit but rather it's handiness to be 'aware' and ready for the trickier side of women. Even when I was pretty good looking I would experience challenges if my frame was slacking, like when I had something preoccupying my mind. As a man you just cannot take feminine pleasantry at face value as a woman can always convincingly hide a dagger behind a smile and have the skill to be overtly friendly whilst harbouring this ill intent comes second nature to them. Men are blind-sided to this because a lot of us have been sold the dream ever since we were young boys from Disney movies that they are gentle harmless creatures. At the end of the day bro being aware of female nature is a valuable asset to have no matter who the guy and once you're really in a relationship you'll agree with me on that. This is not correlated to my descension in looks believe me

Where do you position on the looks-scale and what's your SMV? I'm asking because I'm assuming you've experienced life as an attractive vs average looking male to know the difference in the way they act.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 16110, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Or 40s lmao

View attachment 1831766

That's who I'm with right now and I am approaching 31

I descended massively due to tooth-loss which I've gone over a million times and won't once again, but in brief it caused problems in the sinus and not only did lower cheekbone become lost, impacting the structure and positioning of all the other bones in that side of the face, from them adjusting themselves accordingly, but my eye negatively became slightly downturned as a subsequent result also. I've had two bone-grafts and the fake tooth very recently placed in. That was the main reason for my descension, which has been reversed somewhat slightly. The other reason was being fat and that was the purpose of why I found this forum back in 2020. The sole reason I did find the forum was the fact it was the pandemic and I was searching YouTube for ways to look good again. When I discovered looksmaxxing and I shit you not, I had no clue it was related to an ideology called black pill and nor did I have any clue it was a movement that incels had created. I genuinely assumed health and fitness type of forum lol. Sure I had read about incels on Twitter and that in the manosphere from the few accounts that I'd followed related to the Red Pill but I had never truly interacted with any incels nor the community. You've got to remember I'm a millennial and we were mainly just Facebook. It wasn't until I'd started reading 'cel' on the back of every word in here that I gradually began to get the message.

View attachment 1831777

Here you can see the way the eye has been affected

View attachment 1831778

And my eye-area was my major halo, still is, but not as much. You can see the IPD also becomes accentuated.

Yeah I probably was Chadlite back in the day, (I never mention that on here as no one here will believe it) but I still came into contact with the tricky side of female nature in the one relationship I'd had in my very early 20s, as well as the few flings (FWBs) later on

I agree with you and I've said this; Red Pill is more about frame, being aware of female nature and how to handle it, but what it fails to touch on is the better positioned you are with your genetics, the easier it is to work-around female nature and you'll even get the good side of it. And yes when I struck puberty and became GL I did notice the difference, however it was still prevalent how frame mattered A LOT because as a gl guy you can still fuck things up. Remember I am 5'8 and you don't get the immediate respect from that even if you are cute with a good body. No-matter what you look like or how tall and wide framed you are, the way you constantly behave has to be congruent with your appearance as a man. Picking out top 2 percentile giga Chads makes for a dumb perspective and which giga Chads do you know act with bad frame? Even Chico the most effeminate looking giga Chad out there is boisterous and knows how to carry himself. I actually went to an all boys school man and I've noticed a lot of the Gen Z (sub 25) generation are fucking embarrassing when it comes to carrying themselves like males.

What I take from Red Pill isn't that you have gotta act super alpha and all this shit but rather it's handiness to be 'aware' and ready for the trickier side of women. Even when I was pretty good looking I would experience challenges if my frame was slacking, like when I had something preoccupying my mind. As a man you just cannot take feminine pleasantry at face value as a woman can always convincingly hide a dagger behind a smile and have the skill to be overtly friendly whilst harbouring this ill intent comes second nature to them. Men are blind-sided to this because a lot of us have been sold the dream ever since we were young boys from Disney movies that they are gentle harmless creatures. At the end of the day bro being aware of female nature is a valuable asset to have no matter who the guy and once you're really in a relationship you'll agree with me on that. This is not correlated to my descension in looks believe me

Where do you position on the looks-scale and what's your SMV? I'm asking because I'm assuming you've experienced life as an attractive vs average looking male to know the difference in the way they act.
The problem I really got with the red pill is that they think most women are super retarded and not self aware socially speaking. The red pill instead of just trying to make you self aware of women in general, try to generalize every women that exists (EVERY GIRL IS A WHORE. NEVER BE VULNERABLE. THEY WILL MOCK YOU), try to force you to act like someone you are not (put on a persona) and forcing women and men to do something they're not comfortable with

Yes, there is women who are evil and just fake be nice to you then mock you or lead you on and all, just like how there is men that do that. This is not female nature, this is human nature. But the problem here is to generalize every person and be paranoid

And that's where being attractive comes in place; As a man I learned that no matter your personnality, if you're nice, kind or just a dick or an asshole, you will still attract the woman in place, you can come out as your TRUE SELF. You won't have to play theses mind games the red pill teach you. Why care if the girl try to test you or play games with you, or even cheat on you? You can leave her and get another pretty girl as you know you got options, and she knows it too.

You can be super nice and kind, or an asshole. Most woment that say they like assholes is cause of the assholes being attractive dudes, because thses attractive guys know that they be assholes, evil and rude to anybody and still be treated super good.
When I was dating my JB girls (I'm 17 years old anyway, they're like 15/16) all they talk about is mostly looks, they're super self aware of their SMV and their looksmatches.

The problem with the red pilled man and the Andrew Tate followers is that most of them think they're somewhat OK looking and even attractive (secret between me and you, they're not, they're ugly and average at best)

Theses type of people tend to overestimate their attractiveness and try to blame anything ad anyone on why girls are rude or act like this in the "female nature". ( Example, you're a millenial so I doubt you would really relate but most people in the internet and zoomers think they're at least a 6 or a 7 or at least above average looking, just JFL meanwhile they're all recessed)

Forcing men to put on a persona they're not is just cringe, and that's one of my points earlier: Girls can fucking see that you're putting on a persona. You're not acting like your looks and you don't even know how to act like that persona. GIRLS WILL MOCK YOU IN THEIR GROUP CHATS. I saw it happen too many times bro. My ex girlfriends told me that too. Red pill men and red pill aura just come off as insecure as fuck and edgy to women, unless you're attractive

When you're confident about YOUR LOOKS, YOUR BODY. You can naturally hold that aura and frame you're talking about.Because why would you care about what this girl or theses girls are shit talking to you about or trying to test you about? You know you can get other bitches, so you won't even stress about it at all.
I literally am a "feminine" nigga. Not feminine in the way I act with girls, but I'm open and not insecure. I say whatever I want to girls and anything true about me. Why would I care if the girl think I'm feminine or anything? I can get other bad bitches.And she knows that too. And I promise to you I had girls tell me how cringe some dudes be trying to act alpha are. Toxic masculinity is a word that originated from from ugly and average men trying to act alpha to women.

Now let me get part to your face. The reason your eyes are downturned like this is because your browridge bone is also downturned, forcing the oribtals and upper eyelid to be downturned. Your eyes are not a failo.Only autists on PSL that knowjack shit about looks will say that. Your true failo is you being fat and having shit coloring as an indian (You mog the coloring of the average indian man to death, but you still have shit coloring) Your good eyebrows don't even halo your eyes that much because your undertones in that region are shit tier. Don't let any dude say your NCT or downturned eyes are a super failo. Yes they def make you look less better but just look at dudes with NCT like Jacob Elordi and Vinnie Hacker or Timothee Chamalet and even Lorenzo Zurzolo (his eyes are not that downturned like the others I mentionned but surely negatively tilted in smoe way), why their eyes get praised by women? (YES I PROMISE I SAW WOMEN SIMP FOR THEIR EYES CALLING THEM HOT DEAD EYES) is because they got so much contrast in their face and colors that it's good. Thick dark eyebrows on pale skin with long dark eyelashes and projected browridge. THIS IS ALL YOUR EYE AREA NEED TO BE SUPER GOOD.

What you really need to do is just lose weight. Who am I to talk tho? You're more experienced in looks than I am, I'm just 17 years old, you saw and did more shit than I did, I'm just giving you my opinion. Nowhere have I said you can't get women, you defintely can, but your options will be limited, and we know that. You still look good and mog most curries. Theses looksmax autists made you insecure about your eyes for no reason, but sorry if I made you insecure about your lack of top tier coloring (the most important feature a man can have to me alongside good facial forward growth)

As for me. I'm 6ft4. My face is not "chad" but I got potential to have a chadlite looking face. I'm somewhat an high tier normie facially, I look like a masculine prettyboy; Projected cheekbones, chin, masculine nose with good frontal shape, big red lips, but my top tier feature will always be my coloring: My mom is white and my dad is olive skinned, so I'm mixed between olive and white skin, which makes my dark eyelashes and eyebrows halo me hard, even tho I got downturned eyes like you (not really like you but they're downturned, like Jacob Elordi you can say, my eye area exactly ressembles his but I got darker eyelashes) and I promise to you many girls told me I got cute eyes

I had 3 serious girlfriends in total, all dated between May 2021 and till now. I NEVER ever got complimented that much by girls back when I was from 14 to 16 years old, I had a few compliments by some girls "You're cute, you got a nice nose" but I never ever got told I was hot and fine (which is what you wanna hear from girls) till that.

My first ever girlfriend was the most nicest HQNP girl ever, and I was the most nicest dude to her, I broke up with her because I felt we didn't click up (both different personnalities). And she wasn't my type of girl, despite being cute herself

My second girlfriend was a cool girl, she was a little bit slutty but not like in the western type. She's the one I lost my virginity to, she was a blonde HTB and really cute. She THE FIRST ONE TO EVER TOLD ME ABOUT THE RED PILL (Yes. She sent me DMs back in December 2021, told me about red pill guys and how they're cringe, I acted like I didn't know what was that about)

Broke up with her back in March 2022 because she had to leave to Canada, family shit.

My final and last girlfriend was the BITCH THAT TRULY BLACKPILLED THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

She's 16 years old. She's a stacylite and RICH AS FUCK. I met her back in May 2022. I got blackpilled so much by her, truly traumatized me. She was cool but super influencable. I can talk more about her if you want me to. Broke up with her like a few days ago cause she cheated on me (with a legit sub5 guy, over)

I don't have problems getting women but I still feel unattractive because I'm not chad enough, but I know I'll looks uper good after I ascend.

ALSO ONE THING IN COMMON ALL THESES GIRLS TOLD ME: Having muscles is important and looks good, all of them are zoomer girls, this is just pure facts, anybody denying muscles not being important is coping. Ideal body is something likeVinnie or Jacob elordi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, datboijj, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
The problem I really got with the red pill is that they think most women are super retarded and not self aware socially speaking. The red pill instead of just trying to make you self aware of women in general, try to generalize every women that exists (EVERY GIRL IS A WHORE. NEVER BE VULNERABLE. THEY WILL MOCK YOU), try to force you to act like someone you are not (put on a persona) and forcing women and men to do something they're not comfortable with

Yes, there is women who are evil and just fake be nice to you then mock you or lead you on and all, just like how there is men that do that. This is not female nature, this is human nature. But the problem here is to generalize every person and be paranoid

And that's where being attractive comes in place; As a man I learned that no matter your personnality, if you're nice, kind or just a dick or an asshole, you will still attract the woman in place, you can come out as your TRUE SELF. You won't have to play theses mind games the red pill teach you. Why care if the girl try to test you or play games with you, or even cheat on you? You can leave her and get another pretty girl as you know you got options, and she knows it too.

You can be super nice and kind, or an asshole. Most woment that say they like assholes is cause of the assholes being attractive dudes, because thses attractive guys know that they be assholes, evil and rude to anybody and still be treated super good.
When I was dating my JB girls (I'm 17 years old anyway, they're like 15/16) all they talk about is mostly looks, they're super self aware of their SMV and their looksmatches.

The problem with the red pilled man and the Andrew Tate followers is that most of them think they're somewhat OK looking and even attractive (secret between me and you, they're not, they're ugly and average at best)

Theses type of people tend to overestimate their attractiveness and try to blame anything ad anyone on why girls are rude or act like this in the "female nature". ( Example, you're a millenial so I doubt you would really relate but most people in the internet and zoomers think they're at least a 6 or a 7 or at least above average looking, just JFL meanwhile they're all recessed)

Forcing men to put on a persona they're not is just cringe, and that's one of my points earlier: Girls can fucking see that you're putting on a persona. You're not acting like your looks and you don't even know how to act like that persona. GIRLS WILL MOCK YOU IN THEIR GROUP CHATS. I saw it happen too many times bro. My ex girlfriends told me that too. Red pill men and red pill aura just come off as insecure as fuck and edgy to women, unless you're attractive

When you're confident about YOUR LOOKS, YOUR BODY. You can naturally hold that aura and frame you're talking about.Because why would you care about what this girl or theses girls are shit talking to you about or trying to test you about? You know you can get other bitches, so you won't even stress about it at all.
I literally am a "feminine" nigga. Not feminine in the way I act with girls, but I'm open and not insecure. I say whatever I want to girls and anything true about me. Why would I care if the girl think I'm feminine or anything? I can get other bad bitches.And she knows that too. And I promise to you I had girls tell me how cringe some dudes be trying to act alpha are. Toxic masculinity is a word that originated from from ugly and average men trying to act alpha to women.

Now let me get part to your face. The reason your eyes are downturned like this is because your browridge bone is also downturned, forcing the oribtals and upper eyelid to be downturned. Your eyes are not a failo.Only autists on PSL that knowjack shit about looks will say that. Your true failo is you being fat and having shit coloring as an indian (You mog the coloring of the average indian man to death, but you still have shit coloring) Your good eyebrows don't even halo your eyes that much because your undertones in that region are shit tier. Don't let any dude say your NCT or downturned eyes are a super failo. Yes they def make you look less better but just look at dudes with NCT like Jacob Elordi and Vinnie Hacker or Timothee Chamalet and even Lorenzo Zurzolo (his eyes are not that downturned like the others I mentionned but surely negatively tilted in smoe way), why their eyes get praised by women? (YES I PROMISE I SAW WOMEN SIMP FOR THEIR EYES CALLING THEM HOT DEAD EYES) is because they got so much contrast in their face and colors that it's good. Thick dark eyebrows on pale skin with long dark eyelashes and projected browridge. THIS IS ALL YOUR EYE AREA NEED TO BE SUPER GOOD.

What you really need to do is just lose weight. Who am I to talk tho? You're more experienced in looks than I am, I'm just 17 years old, you saw and did more shit than I did, I'm just giving you my opinion. Nowhere have I said you can't get women, you defintely can, but your options will be limited, and we know that. You still look good and mog most curries. Theses looksmax autists made you insecure about your eyes for no reason, but sorry if I made you insecure about your lack of top tier coloring (the most important feature a man can have to me alongside good facial forward growth)

As for me. I'm 6ft4. My face is not "chad" but I got potential to have a chadlite looking face. I'm somewhat an high tier normie facially, I look like a masculine prettyboy; Projected cheekbones, chin, masculine nose with good frontal shape, big red lips, but my top tier feature will always be my coloring: My mom is white and my dad is olive skinned, so I'm mixed between olive and white skin, which makes my dark eyelashes and eyebrows halo me hard, even tho I got downturned eyes like you (not really like you but they're downturned, like Jacob Elordi you can say, my eye area exactly ressembles his but I got darker eyelashes) and I promise to you many girls told me I got cute eyes

I had 3 serious girlfriends in total, all dated between May 2021 and till now. I NEVER ever got complimented that much by girls back when I was from 14 to 16 years old, I had a few compliments by some girls "You're cute, you got a nice nose" but I never ever got told I was hot and fine (which is what you wanna hear from girls) till that.

My first ever girlfriend was the most nicest HQNP girl ever, and I was the most nicest dude to her, I broke up with her because I felt we didn't click up (both different personnalities). And she wasn't my type of girl, despite being cute herself

My second girlfriend was a cool girl, she was a little bit slutty but not like in the western type. She's the one I lost my virginity to, she was a blonde HTB and really cute. She THE FIRST ONE TO EVER TOLD ME ABOUT THE RED PILL (Yes. She sent me DMs back in December 2021, told me about red pill guys and how they're cringe, I acted like I didn't know what was that about)

Broke up with her back in March 2022 because she had to leave to Canada, family shit.

My final and last girlfriend was the BITCH THAT TRULY BLACKPILLED THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

She's 16 years old. She's a stacylite and RICH AS FUCK. I met her back in May 2022. I got blackpilled so much by her, truly traumatized me. She was cool but super influencable. I can talk more about her if you want me to. Broke up with her like a few days ago cause she cheated on me (with a legit sub5 guy, over)

I don't have problems getting women but I still feel unattractive because I'm not chad enough, but I know I'll looks uper good after I ascend.

ALSO ONE THING IN COMMON ALL THESES GIRLS TOLD ME: Having muscles is important and looks good, all of them are zoomer girls, this is just pure facts, anybody denying muscles not being important is coping. Ideal body is something likeVinnie or Jacob elordi
  1. This stuff like "bring back masculine men" is the new redpill scam btw... I know with me saying its a cope makes me seem like I'm a proponent of being a faggot or joining lgbtq or some shit like that (that's not true though)... There's a fine line NO ONE sees.

2. Scammers try to use the most relatable things to woo in their victims... The "bring back masculine men, hard times are coming" scam is PERFECT. It's perfect because it makes anyone who calls it out seem like a soy faggot. There's ONE HUGE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM. All these scammers operate the same, tagetting teenagers, adults etc who simply CANT get pussy or affection from women because of looks and height... Being masculine is easy. All these behavioural changes are easy.

3. Changing your attractiveness and looks is not. And even understanding women properly is not easy. https://looksmax.org/threads/andrew...ll-brutal-looks-genespill.551883/post-9022573 @alriodai 's post ITT sums up what i'm trying to say.

4. Basically, there's genetic masculine dimporhic traits and that's what makes you masculine [NOT some behaviour that anyone can copy]... (height is #1, strong supraobritals, good frame (long clavicles), big hands (leptorrhine hands i think they're called?), long limbs, low bodyfat which creates a more mature look.. low bf% is the only thing you can control...

5. But it's the genetic indicators of dimophism that makes a man, masculine. Masculinity is so twisted now... "muh you gotta be a leader of men in a tribe"... YEA? You gotta lead a bunch of deluded currycels to the rope after you scam the shit out of them [HAMZA].

6. I feel like one of the only guys trying to tell the exact truth. Redpillers have been trying to find the perfect scam pitch for ages and now they found a good one with "bring back masculinity"... coz Alpha v Beta didn't work. HOWEVER, masculine men can paint their nails and wear earrings and still be considered very attractive because of stuff like height, hair, dark features, frame.

7. The things that make them "di morphic" (two variances) are GENETIC MALE DIMORPHIC FEAUTRES. Di morphic = different than a female. If you are tall, you are different. If you're the same height as women, they're not gonna find you attractive nor masculine.

Being short and masculine is a paradox. You cannot be both at the same time. That's why you see Jacked & Stacked stuck in an infinite loop. He did take steroids, I did my research. Got the face bloat from dbol. But he's still not seen as enough of a man. He is 5'4-5'5. The truth will come out soon trust me.

Meanwhile 6'2, wide framed, full head of hair Hasan Piker can paint his nails black, wear bracelets and necklaces and girly clothes and talk like an SJW extreme leftist on stream in front of 50k people daily, whining and whinging about capitalism,
and still be seen as a man by women. A man who women want to have sex with.

Must be brutal for J&S, Hamza, 1stman et al trying so hard saying "muh we need all our brothers to level up". When they really just crave affection, care, attention and love from women.

It goes to show; masculinity is primarily swayed by the genetic/prenatal traits I mentioned above. The reason there's a manosphere in the first place is because there's men who cant figure this out. You have gymmaxxers, muh female naturemaxxers and more. THEY ARE ALL JUST MAD AT WOMEN BECAUSE WOMEN DO NOT SELECT THEM BASED ON THEIR WORSE LOOKS. There aren't Chads taking steroids just to "level up". Once women treat them well, there is no redpill. Self improvement for good looking guys stems from a different psyche.

Good looking guys can afford to be calmer and it is no coincidence that guys actually getting pussy, don't hate women, why would they?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, hypergamy, copemaxxeer and 7 others
  1. This stuff like "bring back masculine men" is the new redpill scam btw... I know with me saying its a cope makes me seem like I'm a proponent of being a faggot or joining lgbtq or some shit like that (that's not true though)... There's a fine line NO ONE sees.

2. Scammers try to use the most relatable things to woo in their victims... The "bring back masculine men, hard times are coming" scam is PERFECT. It's perfect because it makes anyone who calls it out seem like a soy faggot. There's ONE HUGE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM. All these scammers operate the same, tagetting teenagers, adults etc who simply CANT get pussy or affection from women because of looks and height... Being masculine is easy. All these behavioural changes are easy.

3. Changing your attractiveness and looks is not. And even understanding women properly is not easy. https://looksmax.org/threads/andrew...ll-brutal-looks-genespill.551883/post-9022573 @alriodai 's post ITT sums up what i'm trying to say.

4. Basically, there's genetic masculine dimporhic traits and that's what makes you masculine [NOT some behaviour that anyone can copy]... (height is #1, strong supraobritals, good frame (long clavicles), big hands (leptorrhine hands i think they're called?), long limbs, low bodyfat which creates a more mature look.. low bf% is the only thing you can control...

5. But it's the genetic indicators of dimophism that makes a man, masculine. Masculinity is so twisted now... "muh you gotta be a leader of men in a tribe"... YEA? You gotta lead a bunch of deluded currycels to the rope after you scam the shit out of them [HAMZA].

6. I feel like one of the only guys trying to tell the exact truth. Redpillers have been trying to find the perfect scam pitch for ages and now they found a good one with "bring back masculinity"... coz Alpha v Beta didn't work. HOWEVER, masculine men can paint their nails and wear earrings and still be considered very attractive because of stuff like height, hair, dark features, frame.

7. The things that make them "di morphic" (two variances) are GENETIC MALE DIMORPHIC FEAUTRES. Di morphic = different than a female. If you are tall, you are different. If you're the same height as women, they're not gonna find you attractive nor masculine.

Being short and masculine is a paradox. You cannot be both at the same time. That's why you see Jacked & Stacked stuck in an infinite loop. He did take steroids, I did my research. Got the face bloat from dbol. But he's still not seen as enough of a man. He is 5'4-5'5. The truth will come out soon trust me.

Meanwhile 6'2, wide framed, full head of hair Hasan Piker can paint his nails black, wear bracelets and necklaces and girly clothes and talk like an SJW extreme leftist on stream in front of 50k people daily, whining and whinging about capitalism,
and still be seen as a man by women. A man who women want to have sex with.

Must be brutal for J&S, Hamza, 1stman et al trying so hard saying "muh we need all our brothers to level up". When they really just crave affection, care, attention and love from women.

It goes to show; masculinity is primarily swayed by the genetic/prenatal traits I mentioned above. The reason there's a manosphere in the first place is because there's men who cant figure this out. You have gymmaxxers, muh female naturemaxxers and more. THEY ARE ALL JUST MAD AT WOMEN BECAUSE WOMEN DO NOT SELECT THEM BASED ON THEIR WORSE LOOKS. There aren't Chads taking steroids just to "level up". Once women treat them well, there is no redpill. Self improvement for good looking guys stems from a different psyche.

Good looking guys can afford to be calmer and it is no coincidence that guys actually getting pussy, don't hate women, why would they?
Literally the most high IQ post on this forum. You're the most high IQ user on this forum alongside Loksr and it's refreshing to see people speaking the truth AND FINALLY SEEING THE WORLD LIKE ME. I though I was crazy for pointing all that shit out.
You're much smarter than me and finally gave a PROPER understanding of what's wrong with the redpill and the masculinity shit, this is what I though all along but my brain couldn't make the words of it. The whole RED PILL shit is a scam that men have fall for. Women clowned the Alpha and Beta shit and other men started to realize that, and women will slowly start to clown all this masculinity shit. Some of them even started spilling the truth on tiktok ( a BRUTAL tiktok I watched was a girl saying they don't rejected nice guys because they're nice, they do that because they're ugly, and that a nice attractive guy will never get rejected, and they don't go for ass holes cause they're assholes, they go for assholes because they're attractive)

That's why I'm much more calmer IRL, I got a few masculine dismorphic traits (tall, head full of GOOD hair, thick dark eyebrows, good forward chin growth and projection and good cheekobnes projection, I'm just trying to say I kind of look masculine) and whenever I talk to people or women. I don't put on a persona; I'm funny, talk any thing I want, I don't shy away from things, I smile, I'm calm because bro, if the girl isn't attracted to me. I KNOW THAT I CAN GET OTHER ONES. I'm naturally nice and kind with women and other people. Some bitch even told me I had that big dick energy (and this energy is only felt when you're truly comfortable in your skin talking to people and of course have a few dismorphic masculine traits)

Another point I wanted to adress:

Women love muscles, they just hate them now because non-masculine looking men are trying to fraud their genetics. Muscles are masculine and look super good on 99% of GL men. Forum back in 2020 used to be autistic, they said ideal body was super skinny like Timothee Chamelet because they saw women simp for him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Tallooksmaxxer, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
View attachment 1830089
When people say normies aren't blackpilled, that's just cope too. Everyone knows the truth deep down, but gotta gaslight, tell comforting lies and act bluepilled just to seem NT and not to ruin anyone's self esteem when unnecessary.

But with Tate, people are finally telling the truth. The world needed this maybe. All these alleged "bluepillers" coming together to spread BRUTAL lookspills.

Make an ugly bald fake alpha redpiller influence the youth and what are people gonna do about it? ... They HAVE TO tell the real truth. It's the only way to ensure teenagers don't end up deluded by redpill bullshit. Women and normies coming together to say that Tate doesn't deserve a voice, doesn't deserve anything, doesn't deserve a life because he's ugly and has bad genes is beautiful confirmation of the blackpill.
He literaly gave a New life to our movement , now we only need Michel morrone to spread the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Women love muscles, they just hate them now because non-masculine looking men are trying to fraud their genetics. Muscles are masculine and look super good on 99% of GL men.
This is so true. There's no muscles for an ugly face. But ugly guys have to try keep hope and stay deluded to survive, literally. So there's way more ugly gymcellers than GL ones.

I was talking to a girl at the gym I go to and she was talking about just moving to my gym coz it's quieter coz she used to feel uncomfortable around gymcellers (because they were ugly and might approach), talking about how she'd wear baggy tracksuits and stuff and try rush her work outs.

But now she can wear less clothes and yoga pants and even told me it "doesn't look like I try to hard like those other guys who live in the gym". Even though I gymcel just as much as some of the redpill copers prolly.

The thing about staying calm is HUGE btw. I'm glad we can see things together from this perspective. I'm not a Chad but I'm pretty good looking and am lucky to have pretty much all those masculine dimophic traits. The truth is just brutal sometimes but I'm glad this thread is stickied so more people can see why men fall for the redpill and the psyche behind it. And yeah, girls aren't retarded, they're just as conscious about redpill and maybe even blackpill as we are. When my sister was working part-time she'd ask me for tactics on how to politely let-down currycels who try to move to her. Redpillers thinking girls are just dumb and don't know about the intrinsics of social dynamics is just rubbish. If anything they know more about real life social dynamics than most men since, on average, girls have more social opportunity than men.

If you even LOOK or SOUND like a redpiller in 2022 it's fucking over. Mentioning Andrew Tate at a party is worse than talking about Dungeons & Dragons or World of Warcraft. Just don't do it :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, terrorblade, copemaxxeer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai

See here's the thing. I truly believe Gen Z girls are a different breed. I know this sounds absurd, esp when the theory is 'female nature is universal' but I tell you bro, I really do.

Think about it. Humans are conditioned creatures, but women more than men are incapable of independent thought. I think this matters and the reason for this is the programming social media and in-particular instagram and tiktok can do to the brain. Gen Z girls place far more emphasis on looks and only looks for a multitude of reasons.

One is their online image, many of them want to be able to show-off their hot cute boyfriend on Instagram. It helps them compete with other girls, including their own friends.

Two is the 'abundance of choice' theory. They have far more choice now a days with swipe apps and Chad/Chadlite horndogs sliding into their DMs.

Three is your generation are far less social, far less and so with that the teenage boys and guys in their early 20s are less charismatic and funny. I'm sorry, it has to be said. So you see they haven't really received the same entertaining qualities a man has to offer them that previous generations of girls did. Now am I saying there wasn't a looks threshold for Millennial girls? Fuck no I am not, but looks have increased in value far more than compared to 10 years back. It's all about appearances now. You still need social proof, you still need to not be socially autistic and you still need to be approved by a set of male peers, but generally speaking Chad/Chadlite has these boxes all checked and girls know this.

It's always been the case that it is far easier to develop your social skills as a good looking person. Or simply an average looking dude that has solid facial averageness but height to go along with it. That is multigenerational. No doubt. So I get what you are saying there and agree with it. You also carry yourself with the swag that you get girls and don't require female approval to function accordingly in any fashion you are comfortable with. Yes when I was in my peak I noticed this too. This is the natural low inhibition that comes from having looks on your side, but it's also where the Red Pill can come into play for normies and even also, believe it or not high tier normies because their feedback loop hasn't been as great as the Chads but they still look good right? They may have not had as many girls but you could still mistake them for having had so? Part of Red Pill philosophy (And I don't agree with all the philosophy) is 'acting' like you have an 'abundance of choice' even when you don't. The part where it's grey is this only works when you are actually a good looking normie at minimum. I mean we're even discussing this right now. You pretty much just said women are turned on if they get the impression/vibe you are a man that's chased after by other girls. They love a guy that is in demand. It's a power thing.

Women want to ride along on that journey of power that a man with power has. If you are a kind of good looking normie you might be able to fraud having more power, more abundence of options and more experiences with women than you really do and this is where Red Pill comes into play. You could just say well you can just upgrade your looks to Chadlite/Chad and gain those experiences but it's not always that simple. If a kind of good looking normie acts like he fucks every week how much more attractive will that be vs a guy with the same looks that doesn't act like that? So for me Red Pill fits a VERY specific niche of guys who range from between 5.5-6.5/10 in looks, but it is marketable mainly to 2-5/10 guys and is the reason it gets the stick it does. I don't agree with a lot of the shit in it and believe it is overblown the same way a lot of the fitness YouTubers overblow, dress up and exaggerate the art of building a good physique. Hyperbole is what markets. Esp online.

The connection between the Red and Black pill is you have to be congruent. If you aren't a high value guy (Chad or High Roller) and it shows in either your physical or online appearance, then acting like one and expecting them to respond positively to you being 'pretentious' is completely stupid. Which is why these girls find the Red Pill stuff cringe and off-putting. They also don't want to see and/or know that you are trying. Carrying yourself like that should from their seeing perspective come naturally. They want to know you have gone out of your way to form this 'frame' you have lol. That's why it's an art that's learned from a science.

As for your Staceylite ex from a week back cheating on you with a sub 5 guy, doesn't this kind of add weight to the Red Pill? What did that guy have that you were lacking and what did you not offer her that she felt she needed from a guy that was a low tier normie in looks?

My looks at present are actually quite good again. Irl I am definitely a HTN. All those photos you saw was from when I was single and locked up overweight in quarantine 2 years back in the 2020 pandemic, so I wouldn't use that as a reference point. I have my physique back again and my bonegraft has gone well. My colouring worsens on camera actually and I am generally seen as Iranian irl.

6ft4 and HTN face leaves me at no surprise you were able to bag a Staceylite. I'm sure you are pretty well hung given that height too so I am just a little bit baffed at how and why this girl cheated. Do you lack the edginess that the Red Pill talks about? Lol. How was a sub 5 able to beat a pretty boy 6'4 guy. Because let's be real and honest a 6'4 male with a decent physique and frame on a pretty boy HTN face has Chadlite SMV. Even to Gen Z girls' standards.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and alriodai
Tate is jacked, statusmaxxed and wealthy. Can't imagine the type of hate he'd get if he were 5'5, bald, and overweight. Damn.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Mouthbreath
Side profile is cope. Meeks is recessed and is still Tyrone
Yeah side profile is somewhat cope. Side profile is just the best way of assessing forward growth.

Forward growth is not cope though. Good forward growth from a front view or any angled view is so important to aesthetics.

Side profile is cope because how often are you gonna be talking to someone with your face turned 90 degrees to them, not even looking at them? Prolly never right.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, datboijj and Coompill
Tate is jacked, statusmaxxed and wealthy. Can't imagine the type of hate he'd get if he were 5'5, bald, and overweight. Damn.
He is bald

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and Elvisandreaa
Guys like him are not exposed on the real natural of women and society and thus never talk about it
no. guys like you arent exposed on the real natural of women and society or w/e u try to make in that sentence i get it

poor oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh