andrew tate is a further proof that eyes are the features that matters the most

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold

its all about the eyes. if you have small hunter eyes you would be seen in a serious light. if you have shitty big prey eyes people would hate you

the majority of holywood actors have hunter eyes or small eyes in general. not only leading roles. extras also.

nobody want and nobody like bug eyed man or prey eyed man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, A23ghskung, N1c and 12 others
they don't hate andrew tate bc of his eyes or ugly ass face
him being ugly is a bonus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedCarpet, Deleted member 19174, A23ghskung and 8 others
they don't hate andrew tate bc of his eyes or ugly ass face
him being ugly is a bonus
andrew tate is ugly af, idk what the point of this thread is, not once in my life i heard a female call him hot once

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, It'snotover, redmaxx and 4 others
Cope he has beautiful hunter eyes
Hair and jaw fucks him up
And him being ugly is lifefuel for redpilled truecels watching him

• +1
Reactions: RedCarpet, kuroro, Majkal and 9 others
Cope he has beautiful hunter eyes
Hair and jaw fucks him up
And him being ugly is lifefuel for redpilled truecels watching him

whole thread talking about how ugly he is , I lvoe it

@alriodai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, gribsufer1, Kebab Master and 3 others
>andrew tate
>hunter eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zipzam, Unmoggablegingercel, Squirtoutmabooty and 10 others
If he wasn’t recessed he would be human

andrew tate is ugly af, idk what the point of this thread is, not once in my life i heard a female call him hot once
he is ugly but his small eyes give him a masculine look that bug eyed people cant achieve. thats why he has so many male fans

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and mug

@alriodai

OP trying to make it seem that people hate andrew tate bc he is ugly
him being ugly is just ANOTHER REASON to hardcore hate on him
if he was hot and doing what he's doing they would say "what a waste" "why does a hot man say bullshit like this"
no actual attractive man say shit like tate anyway

• +1
Reactions: RedCarpet, A23ghskung, Deleted member 25377 and 3 others
OP trying to make it seem that people hate andrew tate bc he is ugly
him being ugly is just ANOTHER REASON to hardcore hate on him
if he was hot and doing what he's doing they would say "what a waste" "why does a hot man say bullshit like this"
no actual attractive man say shit like tate anyway
who is worse.. criminal violent ape jeremy meeks or tate who just saying provacative stuff?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I used to think he had a good eye area but he has a prominent glabellar crease which makes him look like he's squintmaxxing rather than having a true relaxed hunter eye area. He's only forcing them to look more PCT (again indicative by the glabellar creasing) than they really are because they aren't really like that neutrally as he doesn't have enough brow ridge to fully hood them and give them that shape (note how there isn't really much of a shadow cast around his eye area because his ridge isn't all that prominent, you see this a lot with asians and some other ethnics), all you see is a good amount of upper eye fat storage (which he has plenty of and is indeed a good thing)
And rotate 2
And rotate

They're decent eyes at least but nothing stunning

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and subhuman incel
I used to think he had a good eye area but he has a prominent glabellar crease which makes him look like he's squintmaxxing rather than having a true relaxed hunter eye area. He's only forcing them to look more PCT (again indicative by the glabellar creasing) than they really are because they aren't really like that neutrally as he doesn't have enough brow ridge to fully hood them and give them that shape (note how there isn't really much of a shadow cast around his eye area because his ridge isn't all that prominent, you see this a lot with asians and some other ethnics), all you see is a good amount of upper eye fat storage (which he has plenty of and is indeed a good thing)
View attachment 2162891View attachment 2162890
hes not squintmaxxing. hes doing it automatically. i know because i do it also without even being aware to doing it. any many other people do it also.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and optimisticzoomer
who is worse.. criminal violent ape jeremy meeks or tate who just saying provacative stuff?
tate is a rapist and a criminal too tho, worse than meeks who just punched a boy
what's your point

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
tate is a rapist and a criminal too tho, worse than meeks who just punched a boy
what's your point
meeks was in prison 9 years in a 2 years sentence. why do you think? meeks is much more violent+ meeks has a tear tatto near his eye which symbolize that he killed someone. nobody can prosecute you for a tatto thats why hes not serving a life sentence right now.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and It'snotover
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
why dont i have hunter eyes?

hes not squintmaxxing. hes doing it automatically. i know because i do it also without even being aware to doing it. any many other people do it also.
Hunter eyes

"hunter eyes"

it's because he's rich and 6 ft schizo. His eyes barely work.

hes bald + recessed lower third + negative CT

his brother is so much better good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
he has a whole dindu nuffin story of how he was forcwd into crime and was homeless at 15 yada yada

View attachment 2162891View attachment 2162890
His browridge is above average, not his problem and hooding doesn't come from the browridge but from the supraorbitals, which in tate's case are round instead of square. He got a lot of fat which give him the hooded look. Jason momoa browridge mogs opry and gandy to the depths of hell but he still has uee because his supras are not forward grown enough/square and got a bit less of fat above his eyelids.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
His whole face is fucked up, there is no hope for him

754439D7 6FA9 4044 BDBF 923F14A58BA0

Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and KING REIDYZ

@alriodai

He has a poor chin hurting him a lot but a lot of that is the lefty females attacking him. Cavill could do something they dont like and they would say he wasnt good looking even though they would jump in bed with him in a second.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime