Anon wastes 2 years with bluepilled copes, still a virgin

Void

Void

Bronze
B3db92 7460645

Just learn a new hobby, bro. No moneymaxxing to get surgery. Not even gym or roids mentioned in the post. His definition of improved nutrition and exercise is probably some jogging in combination with a high fructose diet that negates all his efforts.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2621
big improvement to rotting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2621 and sub6manletnozygos
big improvement to rotting
progressing with hobbies like programming or an instrument, which one subliminally knows to be more worthwhile than mindless shitposting and consumption of vidya gaems, presumably releases more dopamine or at least more satisfaction and self actualization

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
If you don't go outside and have no ability to socialize it doesn't matter what you do if you're not very good looking..

If you're in average Range like most guys then social skills are necessary

Guy spills his whole life story on 4chan constantly yet doesn't say two words to a girl in real life

Yeah...After learning some poverty shit language I'm sure girls will come rape him in his basement.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 439
i have been browsing 4chan over 10 years and I can honestly say I have not read, or believed, a green-text story since 2012.

ED7r1tZ

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
No, better face is necessary.
Nobody is gonna come rape you in your basement if your face improves 1 PSL

There are guys out there that look just as good with money that are fun to be around

It's okay to have hobbies. They improve your quality of life. But no one'll hear you playing your guitar inside your room and want to suck you off. Exercising, yoga, eating fruits, it's so basic and reads like an "Improve Your Life in 100 Steps" guide. He should go the gym, roid, get money, surgerymaxx and stylemaxx and watch his life improve tenfold

Nobody is gonna come rape you in your basement if your face improves 1 PSL

There are guys out there that look just as good with money that are fun to be around
If youre 6psl and + foids can aproach you in school, maybe they need someone to help with carrying something heavy and they will choose you, they will give you tons of iois etc. You doesnt need to go out, just go to school and you will see.

If youre 6psl and + foids can aproach you in school, maybe they need someone to help with carrying something heavy and they will choose you, they will give you tons of iois etc. You doesnt need to go out, just go to school and you will see.
Lmao

What lmao? In school most people know each other, if youre hot people especially foids will make effort to know you