VIGILIANT
ukrocel
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 354
- Reputation
- 220
Lmfao bandera was a Ukrainian politician way back and he was a nationalistBanderas is a group? I thought it was that guy who played Zorro.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Lmfao bandera was a Ukrainian politician way back and he was a nationalistBanderas is a group? I thought it was that guy who played Zorro.![]()
We moved to the us in 2014 after euromaidanGlad to hear that! How long have you been there bhaijan? I have relatives on the east coast.
No ambien here, I’ve got temazepam though.and then ambien walks in
Brootal.Lmfao bandera was a Ukrainian politician way back and he was a nationalist
I see, so you’ve been there for 12 years now. Are you completely Americanized now?We moved to the us in 2014 after euromaidan
I don’t, should I?Do you go on nightwalks?
Но на этот раз я отменю все свои встречи. Пора уделить первостепенное внимание сну.
nice. have you tried lemborexant though? its a newer medication that blocks the awake signals in your brain and doesnt leave you feeling as groggy the next day like most meds doNo ambien here, I’ve got temazepam though.
I wouldn't say completely but I feel very american now. I'm so thankful my mother made me eat Ukrainian food and not american fast food thoughI see, so you’ve been there for 12 years now. Are you completely Americanized now?
That sounds really good, but no I haven’t tried it. I haven’t even tried the temazepam. I don’t wanna rely on chemicals like that.nice. have you tried lemborexant though? its a newer medication that blocks the awake signals in your brain and doesnt leave you feeling as groggy the next day like most meds do
What kind of food is that exactly? Any examples? Feel free to add pics.I wouldn't say completely but I feel very american now. I'm so thankful my mother made me eat Ukrainian food and not american fast food though
Bhenchod!
you can try magnesium glycinate. its a supplement that helps with calming your body downThat sounds really good, but no I haven’t tried it. I haven’t even tried the temazepam. I don’t wanna rely on chemicals like that.
What kind of food is that exactly? Any examples? Feel free to add pics.
It's ok... Go sleepBut this time, I will cancel my appointments. It’s time to prioritize sleep.
me and the BP boyo will be waiting for your arrivalI’ll see if I can find it, thanks!you can try magnesium glycinate. its a supplement that helps with calming your body down
Are you Ukrainian?View attachment 5704769
(No, there's no KFC fried in breadcrumbs, and a kilogram of spices)
That's why I don't think you'll like it.
Thanks TrueBharati.It's ok... Go sleepme and the BP boyo will be waiting for your arrival
A classic would be food called otbivni. They're basically just like chicken breasts pounded down until they're flat and then fry them.What kind of food is that exactly? Any examples? Feel free to add pics.
You dalitBhenchod!
This lowkey looks like fish.A classic would be food called otbivni. They're basically just like chicken breasts pounded down until they're flat and then fry them.
Brootal.You dalit![]()
I'm a Serb, go and fucking eat, but what do Dalits usually eat? Can you tell me?Are you Ukrainian?
I don’t like kfc.![]()
Bad picture the ones my mom used to make weren't breaded so they looked differdntThis lowkey looks like fish.
Do Serbs have the same dishes as Ukrainians then? Because I was asking the other guy and you posted that so now I am curious. I don’t know what dalits eat because I’m not a dalit. I’m an indo-aryan kang.I'm a Serb, go and fucking eat, but what do Dalits usually eat? Can you tell me?

By the way, I think it would be appropriate to tell you something, I reprimanded Ildus when I came to India and he started taking my money after I cleaned his shoes, will you apologize?By the way, I think Brootal.![]()
This seems nice, I bet it has minced meat in it. Right?I also ate a bunch of pelmeni as a kid because I was a picky eater![]()
I bet they tasted great whenever your mom made them.Bad picture the ones my mom used to make weren't breaded so they looked differdnt
YesThis seems nice, I bet it has minced meat in it. Right?
I’m from Pakistan.By the way, I think it would be appropriate to tell you something, I reprimanded Ildus when I came to India and he started taking my money after I cleaned his shoes, will you apologize?
![]()

I've lived in the us 12 years and I haven't seen a Ukrainian restaurant a single timeI bet they tasted great whenever your mom made them.Do you have Ukrainian restaurants that sell it? If so did you try?
Woooooow. I hope there’s Ukrainian restaurants here so I can try it out.

They’ve been here for like ten years and I don’t think I’ve ever seen one either.I've lived in the us 12 years and I haven't seen a Ukrainian restaurant a single time![]()
What's the difference in third world countries?I’m from Pakistan.![]()
There’s a lot of differences. Genetically, historically, culturally, etc.What's the difference in third world countries?
Good luck bhai. Im exhausted so I sleepWoooooow. I hope there’s Ukrainian restaurants here so I can try it out.![]()
Sweet dreams, Ukrainian bhai! I shall follow you soon, in an hour or so. See you in dreamland.Good luck bhai. Im exhausted so I sleep![]()
You're pathetic. I think you're ridiculous, okay, I feel sorry for you, you didn't choose where to be born.There’s a lot of differences. Genetically, historically, culturally, etc.![]()
I was born and raised in the Netherlands.You're pathetic. I think you're ridiculous, okay, I feel sorry for you, you didn't choose where to be born.
But no, wait, were you a Bacha-Bazi?You're pathetic. I think you're ridiculous, okay, I feel sorry for you, you didn't choose where to be born.
Goodnight bhaiSweet dreams, Ukrainian bhai! I shall follow you soon, in an hour or so. See you in dreamland.![]()
Wrong country.But no, wait, were you a Bacha-Bazi?
Goodnight bhai![]()
(It’s already morning here)I don't understand third world countries, in short, bacha bazi rest and piece all niggasWrong country.They are further west.

🕊🕊🕊I don't understand third world countries, in short, bacha bazi rest and piece all niggas🕊🕊🕊
i remember eating borscht as a kidView attachment 5704769
(No, there's no KFC fried in breadcrumbs, and a kilogram of spices)
That's why I don't think you'll like it.