hopecel
abused dog-nostalgist-oneitiscel-greycel forever
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2023
- Posts
- 23,306
- Reputation
- 34,665
true moderator
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yeah man thyroid cancer spread to my lymph nodes very agressive in my paternal side i got my thyroid removed and multiple doses of radiation therapy for now i only take hormone pill every morning since i dont have thyroid other than its all good. It also made my skin pale dry and red and thinned my hair a lot it took 1.5 years to get my hair and skill quality back now its 2 years post cancer and would say its even better than before since i still hair and skinmaxx thanks for your best wishesJeez wtf you even got cancer? That sucks. Looks like it’s not only roses for you but you have dealt with hardships as well. I hope you have healed from the cancer stuff now.
I am not exactly sacrificing sleep to moderate this place.true moderator
true moderator
Actually nvm, sometimes I spend too much time on here that I do sacrifice my sleep.I am not exactly sacrificing sleep to moderate this place.![]()
Not gonna lie, at this point you deserve to come out looking like a chadlite at the very least. After going through all that; the medical stuff and the surgery stuff. Did you ever post your pics online?Yeah man thyroid cancer spread to my lymph nodes very agressive in my paternal side i got my thyroid removed and multiple doses of radiation therapy for now i only take hormone pill every morning since i dont have thyroid other than its all good. It also made my skin pale dry and red and thinned my hair a lot it took 1.5 years to get my hair and skill quality back now its 2 years post cancer and would say its even better than before since i still hair and skinmaxx thanks for your best wishes
Yeah thats what i try to be they didnt wanted me to get surgeries on my face because they said you already look handsome you have gf etc still respected my wishes. Ever since i was at high school i was dreaming of being chad in another life but then decided to do whatever i can no matter what. honestly my halo and failo effect experiences and blackpill tales are insane i could write a whole book of them and most wouldnt believe be as a short subhuman everything is a failo and as a tall gymaxxed mtn your bad traits suddenly becomes goodNow all you gotta do is be a good son they can be proud of.![]()
Actually im thinking about starting socials when i fully heal my starting point was worse than any looksmaxxer i know even bluepilled guys would all say its over to me i have pics and videos of me losing my hair vomiting blood suffering not being able to do anything other than beg for painkillers after surgeries also have some insane blackpill tales so who knows maybe i can make itNot gonna lie, at this point you deserve to come out looking like a chadlite at the very least. After going through all that; the medical stuff and the surgery stuff. Did you ever post your pics online?
ok yea , you clearly have it worseI was short as fuck too around 160 cm 167kg luckily i grew up to 187 cm im 75kg now my plan was to fully ascend in 3 years from 15 to 18 but took more then i expected after i got cancer when i was 20 and it destroyed my gymaxxing progress a lot also it took year to get hair quality back
Since im heavly scarred on my arms leg torso and neck due to surgeries i started getting tattooed currently neck chest and left arm is done surgeries made me weak i just gotta heal gymmaxx more and get more tattoos and who knows maybe i can be aspiration to other guys in 6 months. I also need slightly chin width but its very small so might just get fillers instead of more implantsActually im thinking about starting socials when i fully heal my starting point was worse than any looksmaxxer i know even bluepilled guys would all say its over to me i have pics and videos of me losing my hair vomiting blood suffering not being able to do anything other than beg for painkillers after surgeries also have some insane blackpill tales so who knows maybe i can make it
Thanks for your wishes bro nightmare is almost over just got a few weeks of recovery left then it will be all over 13 surgeries in 21 years of life is brutal i dont even want to step into a hospital even as a visitor ever againok yea , you clearly have it worse
I'm so sorry for you man
I was talking about the cancer partThanks for your wishes bro nightmare is almost over just got a few weeks of recovery left then it will be all over 13 surgeries in 21 years of life is brutal i dont even want to step into a hospital even as a visitor ever again
Ngl cancer could be a lot worse even it was agressive thyroid might be the best cancer to get instead of my lymphs it could have been spread to my bones then it would be over i would be dead or crippled by now my first sign was insane shedding so im glad i got it checked instead of jumping on hairloss meds and going on with my lifeI was talking about the cancer part
Will u ever show us the results?I guess they didnt flayed me but still even 6 titanium screws to maxilla makes my whole upper teeth fucked up aching and sensitive i can barely eat peanut butter cant imagine what bimaxcells experience
Yeah for sure i made a thread in surgery category few days ago too i will fully share everything on both here and socials just waiting until i healWill u ever show us the results?
How did u decide which surgeon you wanna go with for the infraorbital implants and the para nasal onesYeah for sure i made a thread in surgery category few days ago too i will fully share everything on both here and socials just waiting until i heal
At this point fuck being anon i legit wanna inspire people i tried killing myself when i was 15 but meds were not enough to kill me because i was insanely obese thats what pushed me to ascendYeah for sure i made a thread in surgery category few days ago too i will fully share everything on both here and socials just waiting until i heal
Im turkish i went with burak sercan ercin i liked his results they all looked natural and refined i think his only uncanny results are from guys want 10mm advancement and huge implants from giants like timothy haireth. I didnt needed or wanted huge skull change and so far like my on table photos a lotHow did u decide which surgeon you wanna go with for the infraorbital implants and the para nasal ones
Excuse me if I am asking many questions but how much were the infraorbitalsIm turkish i went with burak sercan ercin i liked his results they all looked natural and refined i think his only uncanny results are from guys want 10mm advancement and huge implants from giants like timothy haireth. I didnt needed or wanted huge skull change and so far like my on table photos a lot
No bro you can ask as much as you want i want to help too for all total it was 13.5k euros but i heard due to translator accomodation fees etc it a bit more expensive for foreignerd i got large sized implantech extended tear through and large sized paranasals installed on me sculpted during surgery i went with off the shelf silicones since i was deformed or asymetrical doc said i could also go with custom peeks but it would be twice as more expensive and he said for my case and midface silicone could provide results good as custom peek ones. But for jaw and chin and supras titanium or peek mogsExcuse me if I am asking many questions but how much were the infraorbitals
If you just want rim support and forward projection they sculpt the sides of infra malar implants so you wont get feminine wide malars if the width is already enoughNo bro you can ask as much as you want i want to help too for all total it was 13.5k euros but i heard due to translator accomodation fees etc it a bit more expensive for foreignerd i got large sized implantech extended tear through and large sized paranasals installed on me sculpted during surgery i went with off the shelf silicones since i was deformed or asymetrical doc said i could also go with custom peeks but it would be twice as more expensive and he said for my case and midface silicone could provide results good as custom peek ones. But for jaw and chin and supras titanium or peek mogs
so you are at stage 1 ?Ngl cancer could be a lot worse even it was agressive thyroid might be the best cancer to get instead of my lymphs it could have been spread to my bones then it would be over i would be dead or crippled by now my first sign was insane shedding so im glad i got it checked instead of jumping on hairloss meds and going on with my life
it’s gonna fuck with your brainIt was stage 3A in turkish health tearms i dont know what it is equal in global stages but it was just over 2cm and it jumped to lymph nodes only not bones for lungs. It is very very rare for a male this young to get this agressive thyroid cancer even with strong genetical history like mine. Like chances of me getting some other deadly brain or lung cancer was at least x10 higher so im really fucking glad i just got away with getting my thyroid removed and be doneso you are at stage 1 ?
so it's just dormant?
how does it feel to be unc on this forumIt’s a well-established fact that I’m 30 years old.
your probably so tired that your inhibitions have fallen, they us in the US that going 20+ hours without sleep is the equivalent to being legally drunk
You should create a thread about it, and compare your experiences as a short fatty versus tall gymmaxxed.Yeah thats what i try to be they didnt wanted me to get surgeries on my face because they said you already look handsome you have gf etc still respected my wishes. Ever since i was at high school i was dreaming of being chad in another life but then decided to do whatever i can no matter what. honestly my halo and failo effect experiences and blackpill tales are insane i could write a whole book of them and most wouldnt believe be as a short subhuman everything is a failo and as a tall gymaxxed mtn your bad traits suddenly becomes good
You mean you are going to try and be a TikTok star?Actually im thinking about starting socials when i fully heal my starting point was worse than any looksmaxxer i know even bluepilled guys would all say its over to me i have pics and videos of me losing my hair vomiting blood suffering not being able to do anything other than beg for painkillers after surgeries also have some insane blackpill tales so who knows maybe i can make it
Were you two arguing earlier?ok yea , you clearly have it worse
I'm so sorry for you man
You need to lock in bhaiBut this time, I will cancel my appointments. It’s time to prioritize sleep.
You’re right bhaijan. I will be able to sleep in a few hours. I already messaged my supervisor that I won’t be showing up today either.you need to start getting some sleepit’s gonna fuck with your brain
I am indifferent to it. Why?how does it feel to be unc on this forum
You are right bhaijan. I need to fix it. I can’t always cancel my appointments like this. I hope they won’t mind.You need to lock in bhai
Nah maybe a small instagram page it would be nice i dont want fame or bp people saying its over if i could get some sponsors from local gym clothing brands it might help for me the grow. I actually know one of the owners he was also a student at my college and asked me to be a model but had to reject it back then. Just when i was 15 and i had seen someone like my current self it would be a major life fuel for me so just want to inspire people. I will be also transplant about my all surgeries and explain why i got themYou mean you are going to try and be a TikTok star?
Im younger than you and I feel old, I can't imagine being 30 it would for me feel like I've wasted so much of my time, but thats just meI am indifferent to it. Why?
you so fucking luckyIt was stage 3A in turkish health tearms i dont know what it is equal in global stages but it was just over 2cm and it jumped to lymph nodes only not bones for lungs. It is very very rare for a male this young to get this agressive thyroid cancer even with strong genetical history like mine. Like chances of me getting some other deadly brain or lung cancer was at least x10 higher so im really fucking glad i just got away with getting my thyroid removed and be done
Oh u naughty grey posting on popular users threads to get le reps i like the planNah maybe a small instagram page it would be nice i dont want fame or bp people saying its over if i could get some sponsors from local gym clothing brands it might help for me the grow. I actually know one of the owners he was also a student at my college and asked me to be a model but had to reject it back then. Just when i was 15 and i had seen someone like my current self it would be a major life fuel for me so just want to inspire people. I will be also transplant about my all surgeries and explain why i got them
You got asked to be a model even before your surgeries? Mirin bhai that’s good.Nah maybe a small instagram page it would be nice i dont want fame or bp people saying its over if i could get some sponsors from local gym clothing brands it might help for me the grow. I actually know one of the owners he was also a student at my college and asked me to be a model but had to reject it back then. Just when i was 15 and i had seen someone like my current self it would be a major life fuel for me so just want to inspire people. I will be also transplant about my all surgeries and explain why i got them
I also had hyperthyroidism but it was totally seperate from the cancer doctor said even without cancer i would be eligable for thyroid removal but cancer made it more urgentyou so fucking lucky
I have thyroid too but just the inflammation one , the one you just take the meds and who always makes you hot
you getting the aggressive one with this history it's a miracle bro
just to be sure, it's Hyperthyroidism righnt?
How old are you? And I joined while I was a NEET, and I continued NEETing for many years. So, I didn’t have a concept of “wasting time” since that was what I did all the time anyway. Nowadays I don’t have many commitments so I can continue wasting my time like that.Im younger than you and I feel old, I can't imagine being 30 it would for me feel like I've wasted so much of my time, but thats just me
gengarHow old are you? And I joined while I was a NEET, and I continued NEETing for many years. So, I didn’t have a concept of “wasting time” since that was what I did all the time anyway. Nowadays I don’t have many commitments so I can continue wasting my time like that.
Tansel! Hi.gengar
hello
Thanks it is not a big company but still pretty nice local turkish gym clothing brand i guess being kinda tall and having a decent frame helped too i dont have huge clavicles but a pretty narrow waist so i get compliments in gym sometimes but all these surgeries made me lose a lot mass so just gotta lock in harderYou got asked to be a model even before your surgeries? Mirin bhai that’s good.![]()
quick question cool bald guyTansel! Hi.![]()
Well it’s still something, big or small company doesn’t matter haha.Thanks it is not a big company but still pretty nice local turkish gym clothing brand i guess being kinda tall and having a decent frame helped too i dont have huge clavicles but a pretty narrow waist so i get compliments in gym sometimes but all these surgeries made me lose a lot mass so just gotta lock in harder
Lol.quick question cool bald guy
idk if u can say this outside of pm
but how much does it cost to delete a thread
after you’ve used up ur 5 exceptions
Im 187 cm now i grew up to 183 cm until i was 18 then gym fixed my posture a lot and people said holy shit have you gotten taller etc i got measured again and im around 187-188 cm for now probably wont grow more since im 22 nowWell it’s still something, big or small company doesn’t matter haha.How tall are you now?
That’s a good height, the average here is 183 cm.Im 187 cm now i grew up to 183 cm until i was 18 then gym fixed my posture a lot and people said holy shit have you gotten taller etc i got measured again and im around 187-188 cm for now probably wont grow more since im 22 now
I need to hang in there for like a few more hours before I can go and sleep.Damn bro
wellLol.
Uh, it depends on how many threads or posts you want deleted. The more content has to be removed, the higher the price you have to pay.