Another all-nighter

That’s a good height, the average here is 183 cm.
Im grateful for my height both parents are 160-170 cm sibling is 155 cm with closed plates i grew so much 15 to 18 my legs were in intense pain every night
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
well

i understand haha

what i am trying to say is what do you charge per thread deletion

so i can know how much to pay if i want 4-5 threads removed

did i mention how cool the baldness is on u man

& the cool eyes
JFL. :lul:

You have to ask NumbThePain, by the way. Only chadmins are allowed to deal with this.
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
Y
Im grateful for my height both parents are 160-170 cm sibling is 155 cm with closed plates i grew so much 15 to 18 my legs were in intense pain every night
ou probably had a tall grandpa or great grandpa.
 
Sheeeit. Try to do your homework on time (I’m a future teacher :AngryFroge:).
I'm in AP classes this year because I want to have a chance of getting into a good college so I gotta lock in. Hey but good luck on your teaching career bhai:feelsautistic:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
I'm in AP classes this year because I want to have a chance of getting into a good college so I gotta lock in. Hey but good luck on your teaching career bhai:feelsautistic:
Wow, I hope you get into a great college then. :THICC:

And thanks bhaijan! As you can see I’m already a failure because I am not even showing up to college and stuff due to my sleeplessness. :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
JFL. :lul:

You have to ask NumbThePain, by the way. Only chadmins are allowed to deal with this.
what do you mean i have to ask him

is he a god or something haha

obviously not

what if i slide some money your way

us dollars

not netherland dollars obviously

cause im not from there

& you delete some threads

a little mafia business between tansel & the ghost
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
what do you mean i have to ask him

is he a god or something haha

obviously not

what if i slide some money your way

us dollars

not netherland dollars obviously

cause im not from there

& you delete some threads

a little mafia business between tansel & the ghost
Personalitychad detected. Bhai wants me to earn some money from all the modding I’ve been doing. :THICC:

But you see, we aren’t allowed to make money off of you guys, only Master can. And the admins are basically the middle men.

But most importantly, I wouldn’t accept your money and I would have done it for free :p
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: tansel
Wow, I hope you get into a great college then. :THICC:

And thanks bhaijan! As you can see I’m already a failure because I am not even showing up to college and stuff due to my sleeplessness. :forcedsmile:
I believe in u brocel. U just gotta get back into the rhythm. Kinda like to think about it like the ouroboros although that kinda has a negative connotation to it. Its just a cycle over and over that u gotta get back into:feelsokman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
I believe in u brocel. U just gotta get back into the rhythm. Kinda like to think about it like the ouroboros although that kinda has a negative connotation to it. Its just a cycle over and over that u gotta get back into:feelsokman:
What’s the ouroboros? I can only think of that one user who goes by that name. :forcedsmile:
 
You've probably seen it before. Its a symbol where the snake is eating itself. It symbolizes a loop.
Ahhh yeah I’ve seen that! It seems to be an acceptable word in English since my phone didn’t underscore it with a red line like it does when I write incel terms.
 
Ahhh yeah I’ve seen that! It seems to be an acceptable word in English since my phone didn’t underscore it with a red line like it does when I write incel terms.
Yeahhh I feel like its one of those words or things you've seen before but you dont know what they mean ykwim?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
But you see, we aren’t allowed to make money off of you guys, only Master can. And the admins are basically the middle men.
ok man

gengar

gary if i may

let me ask u man

are you under surveillance

is master or numb watching your every action

if they are

then ok haha

i wouldn’t want to incriminate you

just think about it man

don’t give me an answer now

i’ll know when to contact you

But most importantly, I wouldn’t accept your money and I would have done it for free :p
no

this would be a paid gig man

:what:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Yeahhh I feel like its one of those words or things you've seen before but you dont know what they mean ykwim?
I get what you’re saying. English, however, isn’t my native language so I’m still unfamiliar with many words. The one you mentioned was one of them. Seems like it was adopted from Greek.
 
ok man

gengar

gary if i may

let me ask u man

are you under surveillance

is master or numb watching your every action

if they are

then ok haha

i wouldn’t want to incriminate you

just think about it man

don’t give me an answer now

i’ll know when to contact you


no

this would be a paid gig man

:what:
No, they are not keeping me under surveillance. However, they demoted someone because he was taking money from users through this exact method. So, it’s not okay for me to do. That’s why I said you should ask NumbThePain. :D
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
I get what you’re saying. English, however, isn’t my native language so I’m still unfamiliar with many words. The one you mentioned was one of them. Seems like it was adopted from Greek.
Hey I'm ESL too what was your first language?
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Hey I'm ESL too what was your first language?
I would have said Urdu but it’s Dutch. I say that because my Dutch is fluent, unlike my Urdu, which is conversational at best. What’s yours?
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
I would have said Urdu but it’s Dutch. I say that because my Dutch is fluent, unlike my Urdu, which is conversational at best. What’s yours?
My native language is Ukrainian. Not pure Ukrainian though because where I lived we spoke a mix of Ukrainian and Russian. It was weird.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
I also had hyperthyroidism but it was totally seperate from the cancer doctor said even without cancer i would be eligable for thyroid removal but cancer made it more urgent
yea I thought my condition was bad

you is worse taking meds until your dead is nothing compared to fucking cancer 😭 I'm so sorry for you wtf

and you have a bunch of other things too

while I was doing my research for TED / Grave disease I saw that corticosteroids were also used as a solution to reduce inflammation.

Do you think this could be an alternative to thyroid surgery, like if I don't want to take fuarking meds for the rest of my fuarking life and i don't want to have surgery to remove my thyroid?

you think corticoïdes could be a good alternative for nigga who don't want to take medication for the rest of their lives and don't want to have surgery ?

I hope everything go well for you bro and this cancer stay dormant ❤️‍🩹
 
However, they demoted someone because he was taking money from users through this exact method.
are you referencing jonas lol

So, it’s not okay for me to do. That’s why I said you should ask NumbThePain. :D
ok man haha

you don’t want to lose your power

i get it

i’ll contact numb

maybe one day our paths will cross again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
My native language is Ukrainian. Not pure Ukrainian though because where I lived we spoke a mix of Ukrainian and Russian. It was weird.
Ahhh, nice! So how different is Ukrainian from Russian? Is it mutually intelligible or very different?
 
are you referencing jonas lol


ok man haha

you don’t want to lose your power

i get it

i’ll contact numb

maybe one day our paths will cross again
Yes, I was talking about Jonas.

And sure thing, sounds good. :p

Keep me posted. I’m interested to hear how much you had to pay. :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
Ahhh, nice! So how different is Ukrainian from Russian? Is it mutually intelligible or very different?
A bunch of Ukrainians will say comparing Ukrainian and Russian is like comparing German and English. I'm here to say that they are just coping:lul: the 2 languages are very similar. Not identical yes but if a pure Russian speaker came up to me and started talking I would be able to understand
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
A bunch of Ukrainians will say comparing Ukrainian and Russian is like comparing German and English. I'm here to say that they are just coping:lul:
I lol’d.
the 2 languages are very similar. Not identical yes but if a pure Russian speaker came up to me and started talking I would be able to understand
So, almost like Urdu and Hindi except a pure Urdu speaker would be completely unintelligible to a pure Hindi speaker and vice versa.
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
So, almost like Urdu and Hindi except a pure Urdu speaker would be completely unintelligible to a pure Hindi speaker and vice versa.
Oh wow I thought the two could understand each other this is interesting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
yea I thought my condition was bad

you is worse taking meds until your dead is nothing compared to fucking cancer 😭 I'm so sorry for you wtf

and you have a bunch of other things too

while I was doing my research for TED / Grave disease I saw that corticosteroids were also used as a solution to reduce inflammation.

Do you think this could be an alternative to thyroid surgery, like if I don't want to take fuarking meds for the rest of my fuarking life and i don't want to have surgery to remove my thyroid?

you think corticoïdes could be a good alternative for nigga who don't want to take medication for the rest of their lives and don't want to have surgery ?

I hope everything go well for you bro and this cancer stay dormant ❤️‍🩹
Hey man im sorry but honestly i have no idea at least i dont have a thyroid to get cancer anymore so no more risk for thyroid at least idk if they are giving t3 or t4 for your situatation but they upped my dosage to 200mg from 175mg it has a nice stim effect helps me to wake up and kinda motivates me to go to the gym at morning it sucks ass getting your organs removed but even if you have to get it removed honestly its not that bad as long as dose good and your tsh t4 t3 is fine you are chilling
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U
Oh wow I thought the two could understand each other this is interesting
It is mutually intelligible if you keep it conversational, because there is a shared base. However, beyond that, Hindi has loan words from Sanskrit and Urdu has loan words from Arabic, Persian and Turkic.

(Not to be confused with modern-day Turkish, but rather medieval Central Asian Turkic).
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
It is mutually intelligible if you keep it conversational, because there is a shared base. However, beyond that, Hindi has loan words from Sanskrit and Urdu has loan words from Arabic, Persian and Turkic.

(Not to be confused with modern-day Turkish, but rather medieval Central Asian Turkic).
What part of the world does Urdu cone from?
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and Gengar’s Ghost
What part of the world does Urdu cone from?
South Asia. It’s the lingua franca of Pakistan. But it’s also an official co-language in some Indian states, it’s spoken by the Islamic people there.
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
I haven’t, but I have been prescribed benzodiazepines for sleep. I asked for them. I haven’t used those yet, because I don’t want to rely on chemicals to get some shut-eye.
I heard in doing that you can ruin ur sleep more and more until the strongest drugs can't work
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and Gengar’s Ghost
Ohhh got u:feelsokman:
We have a lot of Ukrainians here in the Netherlands now. Sometimes I see Ukrainian flags when I go outside. Almost no Russians here if there are any since the Dutch government hates the Russian government. Maybe they would accept anti-government Russians.
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and VIGILIANT
I heard in doing that you can ruin ur sleep more and more until the strongest drugs can't work
Yeah, my doc didn’t wanna prescribe it because it’s addicting but he said my situation is bad enough that he can’t say no (I requested it).
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
We have a lot of Ukrainians here in the Netherlands now. Sometimes I see Ukrainian flags when I go outside. Almost no Russians here if there are any since the Dutch government hates the Russian government. Maybe they would accept anti-government Russians.
Wow I didn't know there were a lot in the Netherlands. Hopefully theyre not being too troubling to you guys:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Wow I didn't know there were a lot in the Netherlands. Hopefully theyre not being too troubling to you guys:lul:
Haha no way, despite there being quite a bunch of Ukrainians, I don’t think I’ve ever met any. But you guys aren’t the only Slavic people here. There are a lot of Polish people as well but the Dutch don’t like them for some reason.
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
Haha no way, despite there being quite a bunch of Ukrainians, I don’t think I’ve ever met any. But you guys aren’t the only Slavic people here. There are a lot of Polish people as well but the Dutch don’t like them for some reason.
The poles dont really like Ukrainians because of bandera. We helped them in a war against the Soviet union though
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
The poles dont really like Ukrainians because of bandera. We helped them in a war against the Soviet union though
Doesn’t that make them ungrateful? :forcedsmile: Are you in Ukraine or outside? If in Ukraine don’t become cannon fodder pls. :feelswah:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: VIGILIANT
Doesn’t that make them ungrateful? :forcedsmile: Are you in Ukraine or outside? If in Ukraine don’t become cannon fodder pls. :feelswah:
Well they should thank us for helping them in the war but I dont blame them for not liking us. Banderas soldiers did kind of kill a bunch of poles and Jews living in ukraine:forcedsmile:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Well they should thank us for helping them in the war but I dont blame them for not liking us. Banderas soldiers did kind of kill a bunch of poles and Jews living in ukraine:forcedsmile:
Banderas is a group? I thought it was that guy who played Zorro. :D
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
I'm living in the us brocel dont worry:lul:
Glad to hear that! How long have you been there bhaijan? I have relatives on the east coast.
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
and then ambien walks in
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost

Similar threads

arkzy7
Replies
0
Views
21
arkzy7
arkzy7
dreamz
Replies
35
Views
74
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
103
Views
479
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
Matrix88
Replies
11
Views
60
Matrix88
Matrix88
ragu
Replies
0
Views
37
ragu
ragu

Users who are viewing this thread

  • m0d
Back
Top