Votes: 35 56.5%
  • 5 percentile height (5'5.5"), 95 percentile face

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
despite what autists here say, the avg zoomer in the US is close to 5'10" barefoot. if you're from a country with a different avg height obviously choose based on percentiles alone

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I have a 97th percentile height in my country and a 60th percentile face.
Feels shit IRL though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Jigen and Gaygymmaxx
NO HEIGHT OR FACE FOR YOUR FRAME.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 21532, LiteralCaucasian and 1 other person
Face and Pheno mog height tbh
I would much rather be 6ft white normie than 6'5 htn gook or curry anyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 23218, Jigen and 1 other person
Face and Pheno mog height tbh
I would much rather be 6ft white normie than 6'5 htn gook or curry anyday
well 6 ft is already a good height

5 inches is a big big difference
it depends on the height range. the difference between 5'5 and 5'10 is massive, 5'5 is suicide tier height and 5'10 is average. the difference between 6ft and 6'5 isn't huge, SMV wise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Jigen and Piratecel
it depends on the height range. the difference between 5'5 and 5'10 is massive, 5'5 is suicide tier height and 5'10 is average. the difference between 6ft and 6'5 isn't huge, SMV wise
5'10 is below average for white zoomers
Average is 6-6'1 for white zoomers at least where I live.
6'5 is a world apart from 6

5'10 is below average for white zoomers
Average is 6-6'1 for white zoomers at least where I live.
6'5 is a world apart from 6
6'5" is a world apart from 6ft in many aspects like your career on being respected by other men. in terms of SMV it's not that big of a difference, at that point face is much more important. and in no country in the world the avg height is 6'1"

6'5" is a world apart from 6ft in many aspects like your career on being respected by other men. in terms of SMV it's not that big of a difference, at that point face is much more important. and in no country in the world the avg height is 6'1"
Statistics mean fuck all go to Serbia or the Netherlands thinking average height is 5'11 or whatever it says in "studies".
Or come to Canada thinking the average white man is 5'10, prepare for some serious rope fuel when reality hits you like a truck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
despite what autists here say, the avg zoomer in the US is close to 5'10" barefoot. if you're from a country with a different avg height obviously choose based on percentiles alone

Your from Spain right? Whats the average there?

20% height 80% face

I'm like 10th percentile height 70th percentile face right now this would just be an upgrade

At the end of the day, you are your face. It's the most important feature.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 23865
Your from Spain right? Whats the average there?
According to google its 5'9 but I can promise you it is at least 2 inches taller than that.
Among zoomers that is

I'd say I'm like 35-40 percentile height and 85-90 Percentile face tbh, at least for my country

I have a 97th percentile height in my country and a 60th percentile face.
Feels shit IRL though.
I thought you were 5 psl? Thats much higher than 60th percentile

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Statistics mean fuck all go to Serbia or the Netherlands thinking average height is 5'11 or whatever it says in "studies".
Or come to Canada thinking the average white man is 5'10, prepare for some serious rope fuel when reality hits you like a truck.
I live in Spain where based on studies the average zoomer is 5'9.5". guess what many people here say? "young people are so tall they must be 180cm (5'11") on average". the truth is that 20 year olds are barely taller than 40yo (and even slightly shorter or same height as 30yo), we aren't getting taller, and the average is actually close to 5'9.5", based on what I've seen. normal people are clueless about height, for example they see someone who is 185cm and think he is 190cm.

this forum make it seem like people below 5'7 are extremely rare, however I'm 5'5 and it's not rare at all to see zoomers that are my height or even shorter

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
According to google its 5'9 but I can promise you it is at least 2 inches taller than that.
Among zoomers that is
I'm 5'8-5'9 and been to Spain several times and really never felt like the average zoomer was taller than 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 23865
Among zoomers that is
according to studies it's 176-177cm (~5'9.5) for zoomers. I've lived in Spain all my life and I can guarantee you the avg zoomer definitely isn't 5'11. 5'9.5 makes sense to me based on what I've seen. maybe in big cities like Madrid or Barcelona it's slightly more, but still not close to 5'11

obviously 80% 5'7.5. that is not prohibitively short if u have HTN face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
I live in Spain where based on studies the average zoomer is 5'9.5". guess what many people here say? "young people are so tall they must be 180cm (5'11") on average". the truth is that 20 year olds are barely taller than 40yo (and even slightly shorter or same height as 30yo), we aren't getting taller, and the average is actually close to 5'9.5", based on what I've seen. normal people are clueless about height, for example they see someone who is 185cm and think he is 190cm.

this forum make it seem like people below 5'7 are extremely rare, however I'm 5'5 and it's not rare at all to see zoomers that are my height or even shorter
I agree, me at 182cm I feel im 80ish percentile, a bit less in some cities like Madrid.

• +1
obviously 80% 5'7.5. that is not prohibitively short if u have HTN face.
yeah it's below 10 percentile height where you're so short that it kills your smv

btw my take on this: being below average in any aspect is more of a disadvantage that being above average is an advantage (= not being short is more important than being tall, not being ugly is more important than being handsome). based on that the best option would be avg height, avg face. but when it comes to dating and appealing to the female gaze, face is more important than height, therefore in terms of SMV I think 20p height, 80p face is the best option, 5'7.5" is not that short that it kills your attractiveness and with shoe lifts you can fraud 5'9" which is just an inch below avg. 5'5.5" is just too short tho, not worth it even with 95 percentile face, anything below 10 percentile height is suifuel.

it's true than in other aspects of life, like your career or being respected by other men, height is more important than face, therefore it's debatable which is more important in life. and also, looks fade away while height doesn't. as you get older, height gains importance in comparison to face. even considering this, 20p height 80p face is what I'd choose

At first this answer seems very obvious "20 percentile height (5'7.5"), 80 percentile face

But if you think well, its by far 5 percentile height (5'5.5"), 95 percentile face. You just need 1 LL to be in a extremely good situation, and 2 LL to be in a tier where your looks alone can get you stacies easily

• +1
At first this answer seems very obvious "20 percentile height (5'7.5"), 80 percentile face

But if you think well, its by far 5 percentile height (5'5.5"), 95 percentile face. You just need 1 LL to be in a extremely good situation, and 2 LL to be in a tier where your looks alone can get you stacies easily
going from 80 to 95 percentile face isn't worth going through LL imo, but in terms of SMV it's the best option, yes

going from 80 to 95 percentile face isn't worth going through LL imo, but in terms of SMV it's the best option, yes
Don't know, I think this is the difference between HTN to Chad. Its huge the difference girls will treat you

Don't know, I think this is the difference between HTN to Chad. Its huge the difference girls will treat you
yeah 80 percentile is HTN tier and 5 percentile is chadlite tier. even then I don't think it's worth it. remember that you'll still have manlet torso after LL and worse proportions in general

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
yeah 80 percentile is HTN tier and 5 percentile is chadlite tier. even then I don't think it's worth it. remember that you'll still have manlet torso after LL and worse proportions in general
Manlet torso barely make difference, having longer legs its even an advantage (probably not so much that 2LL provide, though, but I think 1 LL is even better than normal proportions). Anyway proportion torso/legs has a really small relevance compared to other factors

The only issue would be frame, but this has much less relevance than face and height

What not leaving your basement does to mf
@MaxillaMaxing
Height is important but his example between 6ft white normie and 6ft5 indian or gook is kinda legit

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
When we think about it, we realize that height is very important factor by itself.
However, most of us will readily sacrifice a bit of height for the prospect of a better face (hell, maybe even a turbo manlet like myself will).

Thus, IMMO (In My Manlet Opinion), face will always mog unless you're below a "standard minimum" height. That standard minimum changes from region to region, ethnicity to ethnicity.

Then again, I remember the ideology of another user who said that a taller guy is easier to find than a good looking guy. Thus. being GL is rarer than being tall. which is, actually true. He said finding a guy with the 95th percentile height is easier than finding a guy with the 95th percentile face.

However, before manlets like myself throw our ropes away and go to slay, we must remember than a perfect 10/10 face will not get much positive attention from women if he is only 5'0" tall. He would be a clown. Thus, meeting a basic minimum threshold is very important either by HeightMaxxing or by Frauding (Lifts, AirForce 1 etc) or if you're retarded or a turbo manlet like myself.

Then again, I remember the ideology of another user who said that a taller guy is easier to find than a good looking guy. Thus. being GL is rarer than being tall. which is, actually true. He said finding a guy with the 95th percentile height is easier than finding a guy with the 95th percentile face.
a 95p height guy is as rare as a 95p face guy. the reason why a tall guy is more common than a good looking guy, is that 20 percentile height is enough to be considered tall by women, however 20p face isn't enough to be considered gl

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Thus, IMMO (In My Manlet Opinion), face will always mog unless you're below a "standard minimum" height. That standard minimum changes from region to region, ethnicity to ethnicity.

However, before manlets like myself throw our ropes away and go to slay, we must remember than a perfect 10/10 face will not get much positive attention from women if he is only 5'0" tall. He would be a clown. Thus, meeting a basic minimum threshold is very important either by HeightMaxxing or by Frauding (Lifts, AirForce 1 etc) or if you're retarded or a turbo manlet like myself.
As a weak 5'5" barefoot turbo manlet living in a country where the avg zoomer is 5'9.5" (so almost 5 inches below average, slightly below 5 percentile for my age), I'd say it's below 10p height where it's pretty much over. and 20p height is the minimum to be a chadlite

Last edited:
a 95p height guy is as rare as a 95p face guy.
I do not the facts or data presented in the post I was referring to. So, I do not know.
HowevER, I'd like to digress and say that a 95P face> 95thP height, IMMO (In My Manlet Opinion), as a nearly perfect face has to have all metrics correct from coloring, nose, bow ridge, eyes, eye color, bone structure, skin and even harmony. So, even if one thing is flawed, a 95thP face falls to, let's say, 85thP face.

However, the same isn't the case for height.

To, be honest, I really don't know.

the reason why a tall guy is more common than a good looking guy, is that 20 percentile height is enough to be considered tall by women, however 20p face isn't enough to be considered gl
This is true.

• +1
As a weak 5'5" barefoot turbo manlet living in a country where the avg zoomer is 5'9.5" (so almost 5 inches below average, slightly below 5 percentile for my age), I'd say it's below 10p height where it's pretty much over. and 20p height is the minimum to be a chadlite
I can reach 20P height for my area, if I work hard enough, maybe. You and I are nearly the same height, bhai.

• +1
I can reach 20P height for my area, if I work hard enough, maybe. You and I are nearly the same height, bhai.
where do you live?

assuming I can get to solid 5'5" barefoot in the evening with glucosamine + stretches to decompress the spine and preserve morning height, with footwear I could reach 5'7.5" (1.5" shoes + 1" lifts). considering shoes add around 1" on average (I'd say a bit less but I don't want to be too optimistic), I'd be 5'6.5", ~14.5 percentile for my country. that's really pushing it

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
where do you live?
Born and bred in curryland and live tere itself, bhai.

Good luck with your HeightMaxxing, buddy boyo.

• +1
5’7.5 80 percentile face. Basically just a better version of Justin Bieber

5’7.5 80 percentile face. Basically just a better version of Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber is at very very least 95 percentile face

• +1
a 95p height guy is as rare as a 95p face guy. the reason why a tall guy is more common than a good looking guy, is that 20 percentile height is enough to be considered tall by women, however 20p face isn't enough to be considered gl
depends on the frequency/probability distribution. If you subscribe to the notion that both height AND male looks/facial attractiveness (as judged by opposite gender) BOTH follow a normal gaussian distribution, then you would be correct.

If you subscribe to the notion that looks/facial attractiveness follow a log-normal distribution with a right skew (Online dating statistics), then you would be incorrect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back