ANOTHER GROUNDBREAKING UPDATE ON MEW THEORY (GTFIHN) (MAINLY PICTURES FOR LOW ATTENTIONSPANCELS)

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
People have mainly chopped the tightness of the submental region down to genetics or body fat % yet when you go look at people with good facial development, you always see that they have a relatively tight submental region, no exceptions. Same goes for mouth breathers, their submental will always be shitty no exceptions (or people that just dont mew) and when you mew and engage the posterior third the submental will tighten. (Hyoid also raises but this isnt what im referring to, im referring to the tightness of the skin underneath it.
Untitled

notice on the forward grown jaw (the mewer) the skin underneath the jaw goes up and inwards into the jaw, while the non mewer just flops and looks saggy. Reminder that we evolved to find the healthiest and most developed faces attractive, it is in our biological hardwiring to find a tight submental attractive, aka good oral posture. Using this metric we can predict how much someones tongue is engaged with a decently high precision. More proof is there is you can find a shot of someone talking with their mouth open (not mewing) and their submental isnt tight, then to find a picture of them with a tight submental is insane proof that they are indeed mewing. I just put %'s to how much of their tongue in engaged at the roof of their mouth. Not coincidentally every model has a tight submental, no exceptions unless they are not model tier in facial development.

Margot Robbie: 100% mew

notice as she laughs her submental is loose and untight, compared to her normal resting position
Article 2525583 1A2BF2E000000578 301 634x710

Rosie Huntington: 90-100% mewer
DZcdsSUXcAAj0SY

Barrett: 50-70% mews (or had surgery there were accusations on lookism afaik)
12383fd9d786e4d84718125e64238baf

now notice as he doesnt mew and opens his mouth for a shot his submental isnt tight
085d070ea52d949d824b32e38861b0c4

opry: 50% mew
Tumblr mgilmlE9X71rk314xo1 500

Pitt: 0 % mew
32da0e55cee06a6aa8c9a574b505d2f6

I took measurements of many more people but its too big of a pain in the ass to upload them all here so i will just post the rest of the results

elsa hosk 60% mew
gandy 50% mew
chico 45% mew
arthur gosse 70% mew
adriana lima 40% mew
barbra palvin 60% mew
gracie abrams 80% mew
thom strijd 65% mew

i dont think you really need me to post pics to know that mouth breathers have a shit submental but i will anyways
Non surgical bite correction

CORRECTIVE JAW SURGERY preop

Download

Notice how untight their submental is.

The pictures i posted and the other people i posted are prime examples of proper development. genetics copers gtfo

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    43 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, MrGlutton, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
Retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Iamthewalrus01, Vitruvian, Norwooder and 1 other person
What sort of accusations did Barrett have? Which surgery?

Non mewers gonna cope. Let them mouth breath all they want.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and retard
People have mainly chopped the tightness of the submental region down to genetics or body fat % yet when you go look at people with good facial development, you always see that they have a relatively tight submental region, no exceptions. Same goes for mouth breathers, their submental will always be shitty no exceptions (or people that just dont mew) and when you mew and engage the posterior third the submental will tighten. (Hyoid also raises but this isnt what im referring to, im referring to the tightness of the skin underneath it.
View attachment 220958
notice on the forward grown jaw (the mewer) the skin underneath the jaw goes up and inwards into the jaw, while the non mewer just flops and looks saggy. Reminder that we evolved to find the healthiest and most developed faces attractive, it is in our biological hardwiring to find a tight submental attractive, aka good oral posture. Using this metric we can predict how much someones tongue is engaged with a decently high precision. More proof is there is you can find a shot of someone talking with their mouth open (not mewing) and their submental isnt tight, then to find a picture of them with a tight submental is insane proof that they are indeed mewing. I just put %'s to how much of their tongue in engaged at the roof of their mouth. Not coincidentally every model has a tight submental, no exceptions unless they are not model tier in facial development.

Margot Robbie: 100% mew
View attachment 220913
notice as she laughs her submental is loose and untight, compared to her normal resting position
View attachment 220915
Rosie Huntington: 90-100% mewer
View attachment 220918
Barrett: 50-70% mews (or had surgery there were accusations on lookism afaik)
View attachment 220922
now notice as he doesnt mew and opens his mouth for a shot his submental isnt tight
View attachment 220923
opry: 50% mew
View attachment 220933
Pitt: 0 % mew
View attachment 220948
I took measurements of many more people but its too big of a pain in the ass to upload them all here so i will just post the rest of the results

elsa hosk 60% mew
gandy 50% mew
chico 45% mew
arthur gosse 70% mew
adriana lima 40% mew
barbra palvin 60% mew
gracie abrams 80% mew
thom strijd 65% mew

i dont think you really need me to post pics to know that mouth breathers have a shit submental but i will anyways
View attachment 220937
View attachment 220939
View attachment 220942
Notice how untight their submental is.

The pictures i posted and the other people i posted are prime examples of proper development. genetics copers gtfo
Mewing indeed lifts hyoid temporary, other than that you get nothing out of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 3195
Mewing indeed lifts hyoid temporary, other than that you get nothing out of it
this thread was meant to show the potential of the development mewing will get you while growing, not to debate whether you can make changes after you’ve finished growing

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
this thread was meant to show the potential of the development mewing will get you while growing, not to debate whether you can make changes after you’ve finished growing
I'm not going to debate, it's just my conclusion

I'm not going to debate, it's just my conclusion
i wasn’t asking you to jfl I was just saying that that wasn’t the point of the thread

Groundbreaking

daily reminder that margot robbie had braces. If she mews so well, why did she require braces and now wears a retainer at night?

daily reminder that margot robbie had braces. If she mews so well, why did she require braces and now wears a retainer at night?
This is a bit silly tbh. She’s a wealthy actress and model she’s likely paid someone to do myofunctional therapy/ teach her proper oral posture.

jews, my friend partially mewed too and had some of the straightest teeth I had seen, mogged many people on teeth straightness even after braces, yet the Jews strapped them on him and he has been wearing them for 2+ years now
This is a bit silly tbh. She’s a wealthy actress and model she’s likely paid someone to do myofunctional therapy/ teach her proper oral posture.
she doesn’t wear a retainer, it’s a teeth guard for her bruxism- whoops replied to wrong post

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Dnrd new copers dna pill swallow

How do you think she became a wealthy model and actress?
Answer, by being goodlooking in the first place.

How do you think she became a wealthy model and actress?
Answer, by being goodlooking in the first place.
I don’t think you understood my point. I was referring to the fact she can lift her submental region...wasn’t implying she’s good looking because she learned proper oral posture.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
That Huntington chick has ideal forward growth.