The Complete Ascension Plan: My Detailed Teenager Ascension Guide

Jfl at this plan, no ped’s or anything about the gym
i’m doing fierce 5 not doing peds i do swim 5x a week and already have a good diet just didn’t want to post here since everyone would be like 6 day ppl or it’s over fuckin retards

wdym with stickies
Posts456Reputation213
pinned thread dumbass atleast i have good info out there u have no threads that contribute to anything 🤣 i’m already mtn - htn mr subhuman

pinned thread dumbass atleast i have good info out there u have no threads that contribute to anything 🤣 i’m already mtn - htn mr subhuman
keep coping

The Complete Ascension Guide​

By: @sellatine

This is my ascension plan. Some of it may be flawed, some of it may be cope but it's made so I can look abck at it and see what
I think works best for me, Im obviously not going to do everything here but its a good sort of dump of things that I could do.
I spent a bunch of time on this so I hope you enjoy, if anything is wrong please tell me, Ill be adding on to this when I learn something new.​

• Orbicularis Hypertrophy:
    • In only one month some guy on this forum got insane results with it. Although it slightly worsens UEE it gives insane almond eyes. Firstly you want to emulate ptosis by relaxing your upper lid and just try to relax it, and do this whenever you are alone and the muscle will atrophy. After, we want to strengthen the upper part of the orbicularis oculi so we pull up on your upper eyelid and try as hard as you can to blink. Lastly you want to work the inner part so as to scrunch the entire middle of your face like if you were extremely mad at someone, and for all of these exercises you want to create an O with your mouth or put it downwards so as to not create nasal folds.
YjsY23luoJn5AcC920u6A1I2222INUeKPmfysiLLESBNl0h-j8C2Pxs0NEWvDlEioNahrJcbZdMoODdMfOsB3KUFV1DuEsfM35R2u1br5x-aqaodBDV6sY45Zu7xiDaD1Etvt64SRl5A9HJIHPkXrn8

• Ice Hooding:
    • Get two ice cubes and put them on your eyes for 10 minutes, start probably more like 1-2 minutes and ramp up the time as you get more used to the pain. You want to press them firmly underneath the brow ridge and orbital bone. I personally prefer to put the ice cube in a wash cloth or paper towel so I don't soak the floor. Just try not to ice the outer lateral part and it should be between your eyelids and supras like where you put the volufiline.
  • Bonesmashing:
    • Bonesmash eyebrow ridge
      • Use all knuckles and push downwards but put very hard force
    • Bonesmash cheekbones
      • Pretty moveable don’t need much force you can also try and push them up to have better under eye support
    • Zygos medium-hard force 5 minutes a day
      • Use knuckle of middle finger
    • Bonesmash orbitals with light force
  • Eye Exercises:
    • Close your eyes and squeeze as hard as you can for like 10 seconds (you can increase the duration fs ), i did it for 15 minutes every day you should notice improvements after around 2 to 3 weeks. Another exercise is to place the index and middle fingers of both hands on the outer corners of the eyes and pull the skin towards the temples while squinting. Lastly, make an O with your mouth to prevent nasofacial folds and squint with lower eyelids.
  • Volufiline:
    • Can put under eyes to remove eyebags
    • Can also put between upper eyelids and supras
  • Eyelid Pulling:
    • Pull outer lateral skin in the fat above your eyelids down for 1-5 seconds 5-25 times. Do 1-4 times a day Preferably do 25-50 times 2-3 nights a week
    • lightly pulling the fatty skin between my fingers and pulling down very gentle and slowly (3-5 seconds per pull)
    • The rep range is 25-30 times a day for both eyes, what you do is grab the area you want to pull, i’ll explain that more in depth soon and pull outwards for 1 second, then pull as far vertically down for 5-10 seconds
    • Pull always in the part above your eyelids but below your eyebrows., More specifically 70% of the time you want to pull the inner part of this region, the part closer to the nose. 30% of time you want to pull the part just a tiny bit outwards of that but never want to pull anywhere else or it can really fuck it up

• Curl your eyelashes. A cheap kit is just 10 dollars on Amazon.
  • Use the “COMFIER Electric Cordless Hair Massager” from amazon on the muscles above your eyebrows and the middle of your forehead, this will relax those muscles and allow for lower set eyebrows, so less UEE
  • Dye them pitch black, use beard dye as it works best with eyebrows. But, if you can find eyebrow dye, use that. Use a microblading pen if you feel like your eyebrows still feel thin.
  • Use the ‘Wild Growth Hair Serum’ from Amazon on both
I’m not really bloated at all but still I'll be doing the basics.
  • 500mg of sodium every day
  • Keeping a 4:1 Potassium to Sodium intake ratio
  • A good way to achieve this is in a few ways: Potassium citrate powder, bananas preferably in a smoothie of some sort, dandelion root, or cream of tartar. I believe there was a thread pinned a while ago about a root extract that had like 800mg of potassium per serving but I forgot what it was.
  • Have a high magnesium to water ratio to regularly obtain the main electrolyte salts in your diet. Potassium too but i’ll cover that in the bloating section.
  • Remember to supplement this with Hydralyte or some electrolytes of some sort since especially for me ( I’m usually dehydrated) it’s necessary as it helps hydrate your body quicker and flush your body quicker.
  • Drink Water regularly on a daily basis

• Bonesmashing:
    • Bonesmash
      • Ramus as the ramus will pop out horizontally, adding width to face: Medium force 3 minutes a day
    • If you can't put 4 fingers in your mouth, you need to relax your masseters and do this exercise more often. Basically knead it in various ways and try to relax it with your knuckles. You can also put your knuckles and hand under your jaw and try to open it
    • To improve the hyoid, and chin fat do the exercise of rapidly opening your jaw fully 3 sets of 20 reps each with maximum jaw opening force with a 10 second interval between sets. Do this twice daily. Ill also use “lipo gel” from amazon
  • Face Pull Techniques:
    • We want to pull the palate by putting both fingers in our mouth and pulling towards our nasal bridge and eyebrow ridge, and pull the cheekbones by putting both fingers in your mouth, but not inside the teeth, moving them up and pulling up on the cheekbones from the inside (I think this is water and idek how it works lmao).If you have a small chemistry style spatula use that for outwards face pulling and your thumbs for upper face pulling.
  • Chew Exercises:
    • Chew with Mastic or Falim, and at first chew with molars, then once width grows, chew with incisors. Also chew with my mouth open and don't use my cheek muscles. Consciously try to chew the same on both sides, you can count 5 seconds on each side then switch or if this is too difficult for you for less time you can chew with two gum’s one on each side. Chew 1 to 3 hours a day. If you want to use a chisel start at 20 and work up to 40 mins
  • Mine are too thick and wide so I'll use Corticosteroids maybe even though my nose is not that bad, but I’ll surely use retinol and this can also tighten the skin on other places of my face. I'll have to do more research on this but I may also use a lipo gel from amazon but I’ll see.
  • Pores also create the illusion of a more bulbous nose, so I’ll maybe use pore strips on my nose, this is pretty low on my priority list since it seems a bit ineffective but it can't hurt.
  • Lastly I might try a nose wash as I heard it can make your nose bloat and anyways my nose is blocked a lot of the time so it will be helpful anyways its gonna hurt like hell though 😭.

• After brushing your teeth, don’t worry your toothbrush will be clean because of the fluoride toothpaste, you want to brush your teeth with the toothbrush. If you have an electric one don’t turn it on just slightly hover it and pass it around on your lips.
  • Use vaseline or mostly any lip balm that moisturizes your lips as it will give the illusion of healthy, moist, and semi-reflective lips.
  • If you want to plump a certain part of your lips as they are uneven for example you can apply Hydraulic acid serum (which is temporary) or Volufiline (which is possibly more long lasting or even some say permanent). Both are good options as Hydraulic acid also contains collagen making your lips healthier, while Volufiline is more of a long term solution as a small bottle of it lasts you a month or two.
  • This is probably too much and since my lips are pretty good I probably won’t be doing it but using peptide serums. Peptide serums such as Matrixyl peptides stimulate collagen synthesis, and keep moisture and hydration.
  • Remember all of these should be applied with a dermaroller

• Tongue on the roof of your mouth, hardcore smiling, hold swallow and stretch your head upwards and you should feel the tension in your neck.
  • Say “Cognac” and keep that position and the tip of your tongue should be 2-5 mm away from your front teeth. Press about 20-30% of the body of the tongue against the upper palate without straining the muscles under the chin or at the back of the head. The tip of the tongue should also be relaxed. When swallowing, teeth should be closed but not compressed. If you're doing it right, Adam's apple should be moving up. You should also regularly do a bunch of McKenzie tucks and swallow while doing this as it promotes forward growth, helps with posture and much more. Teeth should touch lightly but not too much and relax the TMJ. Relax all of your facial muscles, back of your head and neck.

• List of Supplements:
    • Height and Bone Growth:
      • Vitamin K2 ᴹᴷ⁻⁴ ᴹᴷ⁻⁷ (from thorne) (Take one capsule a day as you shouldn’t megadose MK-7
      • Vitamin D3 (2000-3000mg a day)
      • Calcium (500-1000mg a day)
      • Magnesium (200-250mg at night every day)
    • Testosterone:
      • Tongkat-Ali (400-700mg a day)
      • Boron (One pill of Glycinate)
      • Zinc (30mg a day)
      • Ashwagandha (1 tablet a day from nootropics depot)
      • Creatine (For DHT)
    • Gym
      • Creatine (5mg a day)
      • Nitrate (take a Beet shake before working out)
      • Protein Powder (Isolate 3 hours before or after workout doesnt matter)
    • Debloat:
      • Dandelion Root
      • Coconut Water
      • Caffeine
      • Electrolytes of some sort (Hydralyte)
      • Potassium (Chloride 10g a day)
    • Skin:
      • Collagen Powder
      • Beta-Carotene
      • Lycopene
      • Not really a supplement but Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops in Medium
      • Vitamin C
    • Overall health:
      • Aged Garlic Extract
      • NAC (For anxiety and other things, ashwa and tongkat work better for this though it just has many other good benefits)
      • Maca (For sexual shit)
Specific details and dosages for each supplement.

• Exercises and Stretches:
    • Relax back of head by putting your hands behind and pushing backwards
    • Lay your head back on a bed preferably, and take the back of your head the lower part and try to pull outwards laterally and this will relax the back of your head, also massage this part by clenching and unclenching the muscle.
    • Train these muscles
      • Scapula by doing Reeves Deadlifts or Hercules holds
      • Neck by doing curls, extensions, adding weight etc.
      • Stretches such as: kneeling hip flexor and quadriceps stretch and strengthening exercises such as: pelvic tilt to bridge and single-leg glute bridge.
      • Do McKenzie Chin Tucks.

If anyone here has any experience with these subjects PM me we can exchange info or comment on the post:
  • FrameMaxxing
  • GymMaxxing
  • TestosteroneMaxxing
  • Facial Bone Growth
  • Height Maxxing

Credits to: @coispet, @garoupilled, @mixedmogger, @pneumocystosis, @enchanted_elixir, @alriodai, @grelhellscream, and many more.
cool but how do u use a spatula to facepull
(desperately need it)

alright can someone genuinely give me evidence about bonesmashing because i dont know if its cope or actual truth

just be yourself bro.

just be yourself bro.
I don’t even rot here i’m like mtn or htn this was for me as a research dump anyways i need to be chadlite so

This is my ascension plan. Some of it may be flawed, some of it may be cope but it's made so I can look abck at it and see what
I think works best for me, Im obviously not going to do everything here but its a good sort of dump of things that I could do.
I spent a bunch of time on this so I hope you enjoy, if anything is wrong please tell me, Ill be adding on to this when I learn something new.​

• In only one month some guy on this forum got insane results with it. Although it slightly worsens UEE it gives insane almond eyes. Firstly you want to emulate ptosis by relaxing your upper lid and just try to relax it, and do this whenever you are alone and the muscle will atrophy. After, we want to strengthen the upper part of the orbicularis oculi so we pull up on your upper eyelid and try as hard as you can to blink. Lastly you want to work the inner part so as to scrunch the entire middle of your face like if you were extremely mad at someone, and for all of these exercises you want to create an O with your mouth or put it downwards so as to not create nasal folds.
YjsY23luoJn5AcC920u6A1I2222INUeKPmfysiLLESBNl0h-j8C2Pxs0NEWvDlEioNahrJcbZdMoODdMfOsB3KUFV1DuEsfM35R2u1br5x-aqaodBDV6sY45Zu7xiDaD1Etvt64SRl5A9HJIHPkXrn8

• Ice Hooding:
    • Get two ice cubes and put them on your eyes for 10 minutes, start probably more like 1-2 minutes and ramp up the time as you get more used to the pain. You want to press them firmly underneath the brow ridge and orbital bone. I personally prefer to put the ice cube in a wash cloth or paper towel so I don't soak the floor. Just try not to ice the outer lateral part and it should be between your eyelids and supras like where you put the volufiline.
  • Bonesmashing:
    • Bonesmash cheekbones
      • Pretty moveable don’t need much force you can also try and push them up to have better under eye support
  • Eye Exercises:
    • Close your eyes and squeeze as hard as you can for like 10 seconds (you can increase the duration fs ), i did it for 15 minutes every day you should notice improvements after around 2 to 3 weeks. Another exercise is to place the index and middle fingers of both hands on the outer corners of the eyes and pull the skin towards the temples while squinting. Lastly, make an O with your mouth to prevent nasofacial folds and squint with lower eyelids.
  • Volufiline:
  • Eyelid Pulling:
    • Pull outer lateral skin in the fat above your eyelids down for 1-5 seconds 5-25 times. Do 1-4 times a day Preferably do 25-50 times 2-3 nights a week
    • lightly pulling the fatty skin between my fingers and pulling down very gentle and slowly (3-5 seconds per pull)
    • The rep range is 25-30 times a day for both eyes, what you do is grab the area you want to pull, i’ll explain that more in depth soon and pull outwards for 1 second, then pull as far vertically down for 5-10 seconds
    • Pull always in the part above your eyelids but below your eyebrows., More specifically 70% of the time you want to pull the inner part of this region, the part closer to the nose. 30% of time you want to pull the part just a tiny bit outwards of that but never want to pull anywhere else or it can really fuck it up

• Use the “COMFIER Electric Cordless Hair Massager” from amazon on the muscles above your eyebrows and the middle of your forehead, this will relax those muscles and allow for lower set eyebrows, so less UEE
  • Dye them pitch black, use beard dye as it works best with eyebrows. But, if you can find eyebrow dye, use that. Use a microblading pen if you feel like your eyebrows still feel thin.
  • A good way to achieve this is in a few ways: Potassium citrate powder, bananas preferably in a smoothie of some sort, dandelion root, or cream of tartar. I believe there was a thread pinned a while ago about a root extract that had like 800mg of potassium per serving but I forgot what it was.
  • Have a high magnesium to water ratio to regularly obtain the main electrolyte salts in your diet. Potassium too but i’ll cover that in the bloating section.
  • Remember to supplement this with Hydralyte or some electrolytes of some sort since especially for me ( I’m usually dehydrated) it’s necessary as it helps hydrate your body quicker and flush your body quicker.

• Bonesmashing:
    • Bonesmash
      • Ramus as the ramus will pop out horizontally, adding width to face: Medium force 3 minutes a day
    • If you can't put 4 fingers in your mouth, you need to relax your masseters and do this exercise more often. Basically knead it in various ways and try to relax it with your knuckles. You can also put your knuckles and hand under your jaw and try to open it
    • To improve the hyoid, and chin fat do the exercise of rapidly opening your jaw fully 3 sets of 20 reps each with maximum jaw opening force with a 10 second interval between sets. Do this twice daily. Ill also use “lipo gel” from amazon
  • Face Pull Techniques:
    • We want to pull the palate by putting both fingers in our mouth and pulling towards our nasal bridge and eyebrow ridge, and pull the cheekbones by putting both fingers in your mouth, but not inside the teeth, moving them up and pulling up on the cheekbones from the inside (I think this is water and idek how it works lmao).If you have a small chemistry style spatula use that for outwards face pulling and your thumbs for upper face pulling.
  • Chew Exercises:
    • Chew with Mastic or Falim, and at first chew with molars, then once width grows, chew with incisors. Also chew with my mouth open and don't use my cheek muscles. Consciously try to chew the same on both sides, you can count 5 seconds on each side then switch or if this is too difficult for you for less time you can chew with two gum’s one on each side. Chew 1 to 3 hours a day. If you want to use a chisel start at 20 and work up to 40 mins
  • Mine are too thick and wide so I'll use Corticosteroids maybe even though my nose is not that bad, but I’ll surely use retinol and this can also tighten the skin on other places of my face. I'll have to do more research on this but I may also use a lipo gel from amazon but I’ll see.
  • Pores also create the illusion of a more bulbous nose, so I’ll maybe use pore strips on my nose, this is pretty low on my priority list since it seems a bit ineffective but it can't hurt.
  • Lastly I might try a nose wash as I heard it can make your nose bloat and anyways my nose is blocked a lot of the time so it will be helpful anyways its gonna hurt like hell though 😭.

• After brushing your teeth, don’t worry your toothbrush will be clean because of the fluoride toothpaste, you want to brush your teeth with the toothbrush. If you have an electric one don’t turn it on just slightly hover it and pass it around on your lips.
  • Use vaseline or mostly any lip balm that moisturizes your lips as it will give the illusion of healthy, moist, and semi-reflective lips.
  • If you want to plump a certain part of your lips as they are uneven for example you can apply Hydraulic acid serum (which is temporary) or Volufiline (which is possibly more long lasting or even some say permanent). Both are good options as Hydraulic acid also contains collagen making your lips healthier, while Volufiline is more of a long term solution as a small bottle of it lasts you a month or two.
  • This is probably too much and since my lips are pretty good I probably won’t be doing it but using peptide serums. Peptide serums such as Matrixyl peptides stimulate collagen synthesis, and keep moisture and hydration.

• Tongue on the roof of your mouth, hardcore smiling, hold swallow and stretch your head upwards and you should feel the tension in your neck.
  • Say “Cognac” and keep that position and the tip of your tongue should be 2-5 mm away from your front teeth. Press about 20-30% of the body of the tongue against the upper palate without straining the muscles under the chin or at the back of the head. The tip of the tongue should also be relaxed. When swallowing, teeth should be closed but not compressed. If you're doing it right, Adam's apple should be moving up. You should also regularly do a bunch of McKenzie tucks and swallow while doing this as it promotes forward growth, helps with posture and much more. Teeth should touch lightly but not too much and relax the TMJ. Relax all of your facial muscles, back of your head and neck.

• List of Supplements:
      • Vitamin K2 ᴹᴷ⁻⁴ ᴹᴷ⁻⁷ (from thorne) (Take one capsule a day as you shouldn’t megadose MK-7
    • Testosterone:
      • Zinc (30mg a day)
      • Creatine (For DHT)
    • Gym
      • Creatine (5mg a day)
    • Debloat:
      • Dandelion Root
      • Coconut Water
      • Caffeine
    • Skin:
      • Collagen Powder
      • Beta-Carotene
      • Lycopene
      • Vitamin C
    • Overall health:
      • Aged Garlic Extract
      • NAC (For anxiety and other things, ashwa and tongkat work better for this though it just has many other good benefits)
      • Maca (For sexual shit)

• Lay your head back on a bed preferably, and take the back of your head the lower part and try to pull outwards laterally and this will relax the back of your head, also massage this part by clenching and unclenching the muscle.
    • Train these muscles
      • Stretches such as: kneeling hip flexor and quadriceps stretch and strengthening exercises such as: pelvic tilt to bridge and single-leg glute bridge.

If anyone here has any experience with these subjects PM me we can exchange info or comment on the post:
  • FrameMaxxing
  • GymMaxxing
  • TestosteroneMaxxing
  • Facial Bone Growth
  • Height Maxxing

Credits to: @coispet, @garoupilled, @mixedmogger, @pneumocystosis, @enchanted_elixir, @alriodai, @grelhellscream, and many more.
Good guide but it can be pretty unrealistic irl.

• Ice Hooding:
  • Bonesmashing:
    • Bonesmash cheekbones
  • Eye Exercises:
  • Volufiline:
  • Eyelid Pulling:

• Bonesmashing:
    • Bonesmash
  • Face Pull Techniques:
  • Chew Exercises:

• List of Supplements:
    • Testosterone:
      • Zinc (30mg a day)
      • Creatine (For DHT)
    • Gym
      • Creatine (5mg a day)
    • Debloat:
      • Dandelion Root
      • Coconut Water
      • Caffeine
    • Skin:
      • Collagen Powder
      • Beta-Carotene
      • Lycopene
      • Vitamin C
    • Overall health:
      • Aged Garlic Extract
      • Maca (For sexual shit)

• Train these muscles

• FrameMaxxing
  • GymMaxxing
  • TestosteroneMaxxing
  • Facial Bone Growth
  • Height Maxxing

You have learned from that time when you bought my "ascension plan" :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: sellatine
Bonesmashing = meme guide

no growth hormone, no steroids - trash

Making an ascension guide on an autistic mental asylum forum as a teenager? Your life is already done and you will never ascend

Making an ascension guide on an autistic mental asylum forum as a teenager? Your life is already done and you will never ascend
i’m htn i mog u lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
any results with the Orbicularis Hypertrophy? thinking about starting it

any results with the Orbicularis Hypertrophy? thinking about starting it
enchanted elixir and garou said its legit, i just need more info if u get some get back to me ill try it and let yk

In only one month some guy on this forum got insane results with it. Although it slightly worsens UEE it gives insane almond eyes. Firstly you want to emulate ptosis by relaxing your upper lid and just try to relax it, and do this whenever you are alone and the muscle will atrophy. After, we want to strengthen the upper part of the orbi
lol this is so funny cause i have textbook almond eyes and niggers here have to suffer to barely even have them

sorry for bad language

lol this is so funny cause i have textbook almond eyes and niggers here have to suffer to barely even have them

sorry for bad language
i already have them lmao

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger

• Ice Hooding:
  • Bonesmashing:
    • Bonesmash cheekbones
  • Eye Exercises:
  • Volufiline:
  • Eyelid Pulling:

• Bonesmashing:
    • Bonesmash
  • Face Pull Techniques:
  • Chew Exercises:

• List of Supplements:
    • Testosterone:
      • Zinc (30mg a day)
      • Creatine (For DHT)
    • Gym
      • Creatine (5mg a day)
    • Debloat:
      • Dandelion Root
      • Coconut Water
      • Caffeine
    • Skin:
      • Collagen Powder
      • Beta-Carotene
      • Lycopene
      • Vitamin C
    • Overall health:
      • Aged Garlic Extract
      • Maca (For sexual shit)

• Train these muscles

• FrameMaxxing
  • GymMaxxing
  • TestosteroneMaxxing
  • Facial Bone Growth
  • Height Maxxing

Ice hooding doesn’t work. Brown fat produced by the body as a result of the lowered temperature is temporarily stored

A lot of cope like bonesmashing

great guide. Might as well try some of your tips too.

• +1
Reactions: sellatine

• Ice Hooding:
  • Bonesmashing:
    • Bonesmash cheekbones
  • Eye Exercises:
  • Volufiline:
  • Eyelid Pulling:

• Bonesmashing:
    • Bonesmash
  • Face Pull Techniques:
  • Chew Exercises:

• List of Supplements:
    • Testosterone:
      • Zinc (30mg a day)
      • Creatine (For DHT)
    • Gym
      • Creatine (5mg a day)
    • Debloat:
      • Dandelion Root
      • Coconut Water
      • Caffeine
    • Skin:
      • Collagen Powder
      • Beta-Carotene
      • Lycopene
      • Vitamin C
    • Overall health:
      • Aged Garlic Extract
      • Maca (For sexual shit)

• Train these muscles

• FrameMaxxing
  • GymMaxxing
  • TestosteroneMaxxing
  • Facial Bone Growth
  • Height Maxxing

Like this so i can re-read later