Another normie meeting on bus stop

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Wish me luck to survive this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, BrettyBoy and ZyzzReincarnate
Like i'm wating with my good subhuman dudes and foids commed. Chads will come in a moment
It's just a bus stop bro it's not that deep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, turkproducer and BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and ZyzzReincarnate
I just want to hurt someone at that point. First commed one superfakeup foid, some rumors say that she had a crush on me long time ago. She went strait to subhuman curry normiemaxed buddy and she huged him. Later She said that she didn't recognize me, that i have more hair and that's it. She talked with this dude for some time until other foid comed and they started talking eachother so i had a little bit of break. Later i saw one of my oneits she's so hot hair and ass cute face, my type 100%. She was talking to preety/bad boy manlet. She didn't even look at me she was turned around when i saw her. I didn't saw her in the bus later too. Then i noticed other hot oneit. She was far away, i didn't saw her later. Next one preetyboy aryan slayer. He train kyokushin from a child so it would be interesting fight beetween us. I would just take him down with double leg, ground and pound and then break the arm with kimura. Also i saw one chad with huner eyesAnyway, we've got to this shitty bus and another oneit get to the bus. I was deepresed. Oneits hang out with normies and chads. When i needed to get out i was really worried, oneits and other foids were sitting and standing next to the door and there was really tight in that bus. Anyway i survived but if everyday will be like that i will rope sooner or later
And I thought my social anxiety was bad
I'm cool with few buddys, but when foid (especially oneits), chads and other normies arive i just can't.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Jack
I just want to hurt someone at that point. First commed one superfakeup foid, some rumors say that she had a crush on me long time ago. She went strait to subhuman curry normiemaxed buddy and she huged him. Later She said that she didn't recognize me, that i have more hair and that's it. She talked with this dude for some time until other foid comed and they started talking eachother so i had a little bit of break. Later i saw one of my oneits she's so hot hair and ass cute face, my type 100%. She was talking to preety/bad boy manlet. She didn't even look at me she was turned around when i saw her. I didn't saw her in the bus later too. Then i noticed other hot oneit. She was far away, i didn't saw her later. Next one preetyboy aryan slayer. He train kyokushin from a child so it would be interesting fight beetween us. I would just take him down with double leg, ground and pound and then break the arm with kimura. Also i saw one chad with huner eyesAnyway, we've got to this shitty bus and another oneit get to the bus. I was deepresed. Oneits hang out with normies and chads. When i needed to get out i was really worried, oneits and other foids were sitting and standing next to the door and there was really tight in that bus. Anyway i survived but if everyday will be like that i will rope sooner or later

I'm cool with few buddys, but when foid (especially oneits), chads and other normies arive i just can't.
nigga chill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Jack
Commeds me