Another week as a recessed subhuman

6PSLcel

6PSLcel

You will not prevent me from reaching Agartha!
Need to get some things done, actually commence the wageslavery towards bimax

Oh Lord gandy please let bimax turn me into a low htn at least

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy, optimisticzoomer, Rea and 3 others
Time to rope

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and 6PSLcel
Time to rope
Not yet, if I can just achieve low htn then life will be good, a htn face in tandem with my height, iq, dick, frame I won’t have issues anymore

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Not yet, if I can just achieve low htn then life will be good, a htn face in tandem with my height, iq, dick, frame I won’t have issues anymore
u act like looks is everything in life, what abt finding a good spouse that you can trust w your life to make children with? and having a good career? and your health???

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, optimisticzoomer, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Bro, just get a fucking bimax.

• +1
u act like looks is everything in life, what abt finding a good spouse that you can trust w your life to make children with? and having a good career? and your health???
u act like looks is everything in life
yeah looks pretty much single-handedly decide how people perceive you, nigga your on a Looksmax forum and yet you say this retarded nonsense
what abt finding a good spouse that you can trust w your life to make children with?
I dont want kids, i dont want to pass on my subhuman genes any further than they have passed on already
and having a good career?
yeah eventually, I want/need the looks for that, being good looking increase ur odds of getting hired, promoted etc so much more, even in highly technical fields like cybersecurity which is what I want to do, remember most hirining managers and human resources are foids, usually roasties.
your health???
I mean idk what u want me to say, i dont drink, smoke, do drugs, 80% of my diet is pretty clean, or as clean as you can get in this world these days.

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni and BrutalMogger
personality matters

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and 6PSLcel
yeah looks pretty much single-handedly decide how people perceive you, nigga your on a Looksmax forum and yet you say this retarded nonsense
what abt finding a good spouse that you can trust w your life to make children with?
I dont want kids, i dont want to pass on my subhuman genes any further than they have passed on already
yeah eventually, I want/need the looks for that, being good looking increase ur odds of getting hired, promoted etc so much more, even in highly technical fields like cybersecurity which is what I want to do, remember most hirining managers and human resources are foids, usually roasties.
your health???
I mean idk what u want me to say, i dont drink, smoke, do drugs, 80% of my diet is pretty clean, or as clean as you can get in this world these days.

bro no one cares abt ur looks just go gym and take cold showers and no fap

another year *

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
bro no one cares abt ur looks just go gym and take cold showers and no fap
yeah ok dude it was obvious u were trolling b4, this isn't gonna get u reps faggot kys

You're not even recessed. Besides, better to get LL and become a 6'8 ogre

• +1
your health???
im gonna do cybersecurity too i just had 2 internships haha, what field specifically do you wanna do in cybersecurity?

im gonna do cybersecurity too i just had 2 internships haha, what field specifically do you wanna do in cybersecurity?
idk red team or maybe soc analyst

Need to get some things done, actually commence the wageslavery towards bimax

Oh Lord gandy please let bimax turn me into a low htn at least
Relatable , im subhuman aswell

• +1
Sucks for you

So are 99% of "chads", and especially "stacies"
yeah but i dont have any mtn+ features like they do init, they can afford to have maxilla recession I cant

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
yeah but i dont have any mtn+ features like they do init, they can afford to have maxilla recession I cant
Just get double LL to become 6'10-6'11. Dead serious

• +1
Just get double LL to become 6'10-6'11. Dead serious
fuck that, that's gonna cost like 100k+ and has a very high likelihood of making me crippled for life, rather be better looking

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
fuck that, that's gonna cost like 100k+ and has a very high likelihood of making me crippled for life, rather be better looking
Yeah but who cares about dirty holes? If u want that just get a hooker. The presence and respect you would get at 6'9+ is unmatched by anything