Anterior pelvic tilt does not exist ffs

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
How the fuck can someones spine be literally be bent it doesnt make sense it's just a cover up for weight gain. When I eat too much my back hurts and my pelvis cant take it if I'm fit then it can straighten itself

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, never_lucky, thecel and 2 others
your retarded
90% of people have some form of it

• +1
Reactions: Aero, delusionalretard, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
The spine bends all the time, if you dont have the right muscle development or you are fat or all kinds of other stuff its going to mess with how the weight is distributed and how its bent

The spine bends all the time, if you dont have the right muscle development or you are fat or all kinds of other stuff its going to mess with how the weight is distributed and how its bent
So I'm guessing its easy to fix then if the spine bends all the time

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
no not really , your body adopted to this position its hard to break those habits even after some exercises your glutes wont be activated it only strenghed your right muscles but you have to maintain this and a anterior pelvic tilt mostly bring other issues like rounded shoulders and forward head posture

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and SkinjobCatastrophe
Yeah its not like a permanent spine problem that you need surgery for, you just heve to fix your posture or workout your back muscles, that kind of thing. Its not so much a problem with the spine as the muscles and your posture that supports the spine

Yeah its not like a permanent spine problem that you need surgery for, you just heve to fix your posture or workout your back muscles, that kind of thing. Its not so much a problem with the spine as the muscles and your posture that supports the spine
And surely being lean helps the spine recover

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
And surely being lean helps the spine recover
Yeah im sure being fat is bad for the spine for all kinds of reasons, I think its important though not just to be lean but also to have good sized strong back and shoulder and stomach muscles to keep the back in its proper alignment