Anti age maxers get in here. Extreme Micro dosing sarms most of the year to prevent bone loss and for stronger jaws/bigger jaws? (21+ only)

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir

I’m talking about 0.5-1mg of osta/s4 mostly year round(whats used in the studies)

Not enough to shut you down/fuck with estrogen but enough for bone quality and (maybe?)prostate shrinkage

Hell maybe this might reduce nasolfolds of some people who lost bone mass with age.

(I personally believe bone mass starts to recede at like 26 especially in the eye socket, jaw, and temples)

Also will shrink prostate meaning less DHT and more head hair. Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel, noodlelover, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Thanks for the info bhai, bookmarking this

ostarine is pretty untested. No long term studies really.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Danish_Retard and OldRooster
ostarine is pretty untested. No long term studies really.

The goal after 24 is smaller prostate, more bones, denser bones, less bone degration, and less muscle degration, and more muscle. That’s if you want to keep looking prime early to mid 20s for as long as possible with muscles

If you’re trying to make the argument for test then no that’s a looksmin and will eventually age you. Plus has nothing to do with bones (the bones is what will make you look younger along with low DHT)

Also keep in mind if you’re always dieting and lean maxing and staying lean year round that’s terrible for bones. Maybe sarms can counteract this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
The goal after 24 is smaller prostate, more bones, denser bones, less bone degration, and less muscle degration, and more muscle. That’s if you want to keep looking prime early to mid 20s for as long as possible with muscles

If you’re trying to make the argument for test then no that’s a looksmin and will eventually age you. Plus has nothing to do with bones (the bones is what will make you look younger along with low DHT)
No i would rather make the arguments for Peg-MGF then IGF-1(low dose) cycles every couple months.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
No i would rather make the arguments for Peg-MGF then IGF-1(low dose) cycles every couple months.
I don’t know much about that, but HGH is literally aging.

Like they say: hgh when young makes you taller, hgh past puberty makes you wider and ogre looking(in an older bad way)

You could be talking about something completely different though.

I said 21+ in the post but this post is mainly for like 24+ who’s past puberty

Last edited:
no hate just genuinely curious why would anyone listen to this guy for anti aging advice he is in his early 20s looking like this same goes for mpmd don't mess with hormones unless you are in your 40s and want trt

a nutritional surplus high calcium and high vitamin k2 is really all you need for bone loss imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 22093, noodlelover and 2 others
no hate just genuinely curious why would anyone listen to this guy for anti aging advice he is in his early 20s looking like this same goes for mpmd don't mess with hormones unless you are in your 40s and want trt

a nutritional surplus high calcium and high vitamin k2 is really all you need for bone loss imo

?

Ryan(the guy in the vid) is ON test, blasting test, tren dnp hgh etc and has done every single steroid known to man lmfao. He’s not following this protocol at all. He isn’t even on sarms. He’s literally blasting test, that’s why he looks old asf.

He’s just dropping knowledge.

That said, when he was just on sarms he looked young af (looked like he was 18 on his first osta cycle)

He’s 26 btw(he looks 28-30 from gear not sarms)

He looks old asf because he’s not doing sarms, he’s doing the opposite of the video. And he’s never just microdosed sarms in his life

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto
What is this? A high quality post?

Am I on the wrong forum?

• +1
Reactions: Africancel and Sir Galachad

It is likely that this guy started looking for anti-aging solutions after realizing he had bad aging genetics, not because drugs caused him to look older than he actually is.

It is likely that this guy started looking for anti-aging solutions after realizing he had bad aging genetics, not because drugs caused him to look older than he actually is.
he’s not a person that really cares about anti aging. He’s just a science guy dropping knowledge for people who want to go the anti aging route and what sarms were actually designed for

Blasting test, tren, hgh, and every steroid is what aged him and he’s still blasting as we speak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Tbh, if you want to prevent aging you have to prevent collagen loss and fat pads to melting. significant bone loss wont happen till your mid 40's and you can prevent that to some extent with calcium, K2 and vitamin D3. Aging isnt only about bones, skin sagging due to collagen loss and periorbital skeletonization are the main things that make people look aged. Thats why after facelifts some people on their 50 start to look like on 30's again, and there is absolutely no change in bone, main issue is skin related

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Also keep in mind if you’re always dieting and lean maxing and staying lean year round that’s terrible for bones. Maybe sarms can counteract this
being lean doesn't mean you're on a permanent caloric deficit

I’m talking about 0.5-1mg of osta/s4 mostly year round(whats used in the studies)

Not enough to shut you down/fuck with estrogen but enough for bone quality and (maybe?)prostate shrinkage

Hell maybe this might reduce nasolfolds of some people who lost bone mass with age.

(I personally believe bone mass starts to recede at like 26 especially in the eye socket, jaw, and temples)

Also will shrink prostate meaning less DHT and more head hair. Thoughts?

bone continues to be in a net state of deposition until 25 so if you are talking about maintaining bone mass then you should have said 25+. Microdosing it while your below 25 will def lead to increase in bone mass.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

because hes a steroid abuser, it aged him up a lot.

periorbital skeletonization

That’s due to bones

Either from bone loss/bone shrinkage

Main factor in aging is bone and fat loss. And IMO I’m starting to think it has more to do with BONE loss because I see a shit load of 18-19 year old zoomers sub 10% body fat (tristen lee for example) looking young asf

Sure one could say the fat in is face just stays there because he’s young(but that makes no sense) he’s 6% body fat and running harsh compounds to stay lean I would think that soft tissue fat would obviously disappear regardless how old he is

Last edited:
That’s due to bones

Either from bone loss/bone shrinkage

Main factor in aging is bone and fat loss. And IMO I’m starting to think it has more to do with BONE loss because I see a shit load of 18-19 year old zoomers sub 10% body fat (tristen lee for example) looking young asf

Sure one could say the fat in is face just stays there because he’s young(but that makes no sense) he’s 6% body fat and running harsh compounds to stay lean I would think that soft tissue fat would obviously disappear regardless how old he is
It's way less about bones than you can imagine. People with good bones definately tend to age better but the main issue is that majority of people doesnt have top tier bone structure to begin with, and youth is basically carried by fat and collagen, which starts to degradate after 25's ~ 30's, specially in women.

Look at Emilia Clarke 10 years apart, do you really think this is mainly due to bone loss? Lol, this is collagen, soft tissue deterioration and probably inconsistent weight gain/loss throughout the years, her youth was always carried by soft tissue.

Then, you will say 'but she has shitty bones to begin with" Ok, lets get a bone mogger Angelina Jolie then, look how her midface have fallen apart. Do you think this plump look in her midface in the before photo was bone? No it's fat, soft tissue that melted and then the skin felt apart because lack of collagen to hold things up. Her bones are still better than 99% of any women, but she still looks aged.

Now, lets get to the ultimate extreme example: Hernan Drago, this is probably the biggest bone mogger PSL have ever seen.
He aged good because of bones? Yes. He does look young? No.

And as you can see, his bones havent deteriorated, and men rely way less on soft tissue to look "good" because some men can pull rugged look with good bones. But he doesnt look young at all because his collagen and fat pads are inexistent, he looks exactly his age despite still looking like a greek god.

Im not saying that preventing bone loss isnt important, it is. But there are more important factors to keep youth and it's collagen and fat pads, those two main factors you should keep your eye on when talking about anti aging.

Attachments

• 1666670208994.png
    1666670208994.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 20370, Africancel and 3 others
Hold up, which sarm increases Bone density / promotes bone growth?

It's way less about bones than you can imagine. People with good bones definately tend to age better but the main issue is that majority of people doesnt have top tier bone structure to begin with, and youth is basically carried by fat and collagen, which starts to degradate after 25's ~ 30's, specially in women.

Look at Emilia Clarke 10 years apart, do you really think this is mainly due to bone loss? Lol, this is collagen, soft tissue deterioration and probably inconsistent weight gain/loss throughout the years, her youth was always carried by soft tissue.

View attachment 1921805 View attachment 1921806

Then, you will say 'but she has shitty bones to begin with" Ok, lets get a bone mogger Angelina Jolie then, look how her midface have fallen apart. Do you think this plump look in her midface in the before photo was bone? No it's fat, soft tissue that melted and then the skin felt apart because lack of collagen to hold things up. Her bones are still better than 99% of any women, but she still looks aged.
View attachment 1921808View attachment 1921810View attachment 1921809

Now, lets get to the ultimate extreme example: Hernan Drago, this is probably the biggest bone mogger PSL have ever seen.

And as you can see, his bones havent deteriorated, and men rely way less on soft tissue to look "good" because some men can pull rugged look with good bones. But he doesnt look young at all because his collagen and fat pads are inexistent, he looks exactly his age despite still looking like a greek god.
View attachment 1921814

Im not saying that preventing bone loss isnt important, it is. But there are more important factors to keep youth and it's collagen and fat pads, those two main factors you should keep your eye on when talking about anti aging.
It’s mainly about the orbital bone

Look at angelia her orbital bones are sucken in and hollow

223BF47F 5130 4D74 B52F F9F97CAF8A4A

59F40F2F CB9E 4A5E A747 C3705071732A

Sarms shrink prostate meaning lower DHT which means more soft tissue (theory)

With that guy, it also looks like he lost lost his orbitals

9ED09D70 8801 47A6 A7A9 D15B33669BB6

For him it possible also looks like DHT/androgens/sun maybe eventually raped his collagen and fat pads and soft tissue like lips etc as well.

Looks like he has 0 estrogen, and I know sarms lower estrogen BUT I think microdosing won’t effect it at all.

For the lady though, that defently looks like bone loss and not soft tissue loss/fat pad loss

btw, just cause the guy has huge bones doesn’t mean he didn’t have way more bones when he was younger. Loosing any bone despite how big it is/looks will make the skin sag due to your skin being used/stretched to that big bone

Like the guy looks like he has huge bones yes, but he’s probably lost a shit load of size in the mid face and orbitals

Last edited:
no hate just genuinely curious why would anyone listen to this guy for anti aging advice he is in his early 20s looking like this same goes for mpmd don't mess with hormones unless you are in your 40s and want trt.

I agree with both points, but especially the first one, Never take any diet, fitness or life style advice from anyone under the age of 40. This is just the bare minimum for screening people giving health advice.

JFL at taking advice from this ugly 20% BF bloatcel broscience parrot. I saw the dated shorts on his channel where he was 10% BF, but he is 20% BF now. This guy has no credentials to give such advice. Facepalm that he equates "no change in measured blood biomarkers" in a 12 week study with "no long term effects".

• +1
Reactions: Osteogenesis and ezio6
Another roid that’s worth looking into for anti aging is microdosing anavar year round for collagen synthesis

Not sure if var is good for bones but yeah

It’s highly anobolic and way less androgenic. Is not good for liver in bodybuilder doses

And don’t get sucked into the “test base” shit if you’re going to do a cycle(not microdosing) of orals/sarms. You’ll age rapidly using a test base with any sarms/var since you’ll have 0 SHBG and all that test and DHT to rape your hair and skin

You can use an ESTROGEN base like birth control or estradiol tablets which will give you all the estrogen you need for Brain, and muscle health

Extremely crushed SHBG + test and DHT will rape your collagen and hair. Sure you might feel better but it’s not worth losing your looks for IMO

Last edited:
I agree with both points, but especially the first one, Never take any diet, fitness or life style advice from anyone under the age of 40. This is just the bare minimum for screening people giving health advice.

JFL at taking advice from this ugly 20% BF bloatcel broscience parrot. I saw the dated shorts on his channel where he was 10% BF, but he is 20% BF now. This guy has no credentials to give such advice. Facepalm that he equates "no change in measured blood biomarkers" in a 12 week study with "no long term effects".

I mean the guy doesn’t do any of this. Sarms are made for anti aging. They’re specifically designed for old people at extreme low doses for bones and muscle

Russo looks like shiet face wise only cuz he doesn’t follow this. He blast real gear year round and tries to legit be a competitive mass bodybuilder

Also it’s not really “advice”. He’s just telling what sarms were designed for

I will get FAT GRAFTS for my brutal folds

I will get FAT GRAFTS for my brutal folds

A lot of the fat graphs ive seen for full face and cheekbones look uncanny asf for some reason. And doesn’t make them look 20 again per say

Fillers look better short term

Which leads me to believe more and more that bone is the issue. I could be wrong idk. There are def some good fat transfer results but for those most of them have used face lift as well with it. Uee fat transfers are the only ones I’ve seen look good

All results bellow are fat transfer and none of them look under 35. Id say they maybe look 5 years younger than their age at most

Attachments

• 0C03E956-C289-491C-A915-F8BF1D8BB24E.jpeg
    0C03E956-C289-491C-A915-F8BF1D8BB24E.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
  • A082A56C-8D23-45E8-82CF-018312353948.jpeg
    A082A56C-8D23-45E8-82CF-018312353948.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 0
  • D7D6327D-F27F-4179-83EF-105180DAE4E4.jpeg
    D7D6327D-F27F-4179-83EF-105180DAE4E4.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Any time you directly modulate a hormone, such as via steroids or sarms you are throwing your body off balance.

Hormones modulate biological tradeoffs.
So in this case weaker immune system, faster aging for more dense bones and muscles.

This retard is going age like shit. "Virtually no side effects" is not the same as "no cumulative damage".

Not to mention the tradeoffs of the MTOR pathway which he's over activating which will age him.

Any time you directly modulate a hormone, such as via steroids or sarms you are throwing your body off balance.

So in this case weaker immune system, faster aging for more dense bones and muscles.

This retard is going age like shit. "Virtually no side effects" is not the same as "no cumulative damage".

Not to mention the tradeoffs of the MTOR pathway which he's over activating which will age him.

I don’t even think microdose sarms would effect mtor

also microdosing sarms would not effect hormones, and if it did it would basically just shut you down.

Now here’s the kicker:

If it wasn’t for the liver stress, I’d say running normal dose sarms year round with an estrogen base will be less aging then actually staying natty. You’ll have 0 T and DHT to age you and have all the estrogen for brain skin and hair etc. not to mention the bones and muscle

View attachment 1921805 View attachment 1921806

View attachment 1921808View attachment 1921810View attachment 1921809

View attachment 1921814

Bruh two High IQ posts in the same day. Damn we are blessed

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
Another roid that’s worth looking into for anti aging is microdosing anavar year round for collagen synthesis

Not sure if var is good for bones but yeah

It’s highly anobolic and way less androgenic. Is not good for liver in bodybuilder doses

And don’t get sucked into the “test base” shit if you’re going to do a cycle(not microdosing) of orals/sarms. You’ll age rapidly using a test base with any sarms/var since you’ll have 0 SHBG and all that test and DHT to rape your hair and skin

You can use an ESTROGEN base like birth control or estradiol tablets which will give you all the estrogen you need for Brain, and muscle health

Extremely crushed SHBG + test and DHT will rape your collagen and hair. Sure you might feel better but it’s not worth losing your looks for IMO
Taking test doesn’t crush your SHBG tho. If it did your body would literally stop functioning the moment you take exogenous compounds.

It crushes GNRH tho and thus LH and FSH.

You can easily offset the MTOR overactivation by going on a 5 day fast every 3 months to repair all the damage done to your body.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I don’t even think microdose sarms would effect mtor

also microdosing sarms would not effect hormones, and if it did it would basically just shut you down.

Now here’s the kicker:

If it wasn’t for the liver stress, I’d say running normal dose sarms year round with an estrogen base will be less aging then actually staying natty. You’ll have 0 T and DHT to age you and have all the estrogen for brain skin and hair etc. not to mention the bones and muscle
You would feel like dog shit if you had 0 DHT. Ask people who abused finasteride. Dht is a neuro steroid. It’s what gives you the mental boost you experience on gear

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
you cant escape the agepill.

Taking test doesn’t crush your SHBG tho. If it did your body would literally stop functioning the moment you take exogenous compounds.

It crushes GNRH tho and thus LH and FSH.
? You misread everything

Every sarm crashes SHBG.

So if you use a test base while running a sarm youll age like crazy from the crashed shbg that the sarm caused

TLDR: all sarms crash SHBG to 0. Exogenous test you use for a basebwill be amplified x50.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
? You misread everything

Every sarm crashes SHBG.

So if you use a test base while running a sarm youll age like crazy from the crashed shbg that the sarm caused

TLDR: all sarms crash SHBG to 0. Exogenous test you use for a basebwill be amplified x50.
Oh shit I didn’t know that. If so then sarms are absolutely horrible long term

Oh shit I didn’t know that. If so then sarms are absolutely horrible long term
We’re talking about normal sarm dosage cycle not microdosing. I don’t think microdosing crushes SHBG

and it only ages you if you use test base.(talking about a normal dose sarm cycle )

We’re talking about normal sarm dosage cycle not microdosing. I don’t think microdosing crushes SHBG

and it only ages you if you use test base.(talking about a normal dose sarm cycle )
Test base or not, I think crushing your shbg will fuck you up either way. If you use a test base, all of it will be free test which is quite frightening. If all that amount aromatise or is transformed into DHT, the consequences will be quite desastrous. Most of the aging will be caused by the insane amount of dht in your system.