Anti LL Copers

I have a feeling you’re not a legit 6’2

He's internet 6'2

Unless you're in the Netherlands 6'2 is tall even on college campus

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 6401, Incoming and 1 other person
6'2 feels like average these days if you are young. This is the sad reality for manlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 39
images

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Location Location

You need to either move, wear lifts, or I guess go ahead and leg lift
The people who call me that are often even shorter than me lol. I won't move to another country because of my height. That's running away from your problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I've always been insecure about this but last time I checked it's expensive af even by cosmetic surgery standards
Face comes first unless you are a turbomanlet

• +1
I'm one of the few here who will genuinely get LL

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
just basic functionality like walking or running, explosive sprinting takes a big toll. Go to limb lengthening forum and read some threads about that stuff. Basically you wouldn't be able to lock ur knees as you could pre surgery, the heel portion of the feet loses flexibility and range alot of times the Achilles tendon has to be severed with surgery to allow for more functionality

so you can't wear lifts after?

• +1
I've always been insecure about this but last time I checked it's expensive af even by cosmetic surgery standards
Face comes first unless you are a turbomanlet
A better face will guarantee you more success online, but in real life there's no bigger halo than size. Face becomes worthless in real life when it's even on an average tall guy. The ugly 6'5 will just mock the short pretty guy.
Short and/or skinny guys will never earn respect from other men (no matter how subhuman they are). Women are a little less brutal about it, but they still wish you death.

Justin Bieber has a good face and it contributed to making him famous, because online size barely matters obviously.
On a college party however, he'd literally be invisible because he'd be one of the shortest.
Height = happiness, respect, validation, intimidation, the best of all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
The people who call me that are often even shorter than me lol. I won't move to another country because of my height. That's running away from your problem.

In the US people are much shorter in the South, moving states isnt that dramatic

Also curries and asians have no choice but to move, better solution than roping

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6401
A better face will guarantee you more success online, but in real life there's no bigger halo than size. Face becomes worthless in real life when it's even on an average tall guy. The ugly 6'5 will just mock the short pretty guy.
Short and/or skinny guys will never earn respect from other men (no matter how subhuman they are). Women are a little less brutal about it, but they still wish you death.

Justin Bieber has a good face and it contributed to making him famous, because online size barely matters obviously.
On a college party however, he'd literally be invisible because he'd be one of the shortest.
You're acting like online dating isn't the biggest way people meet. Also imagine caring about what other men think
9e5531c5f6285674bd11f7048ee24127.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
@MaxillaIsEverything is 5’9

• +1
In the US people are much shorter in the South, moving states isnt that dramatic

Also curries and asians have no choice but to move, better solution than roping
I live in Germany, and in the more southern part where people tend to be shorter anyways. There's no escape for manlets anyways. Even in India I'd get heightmogged.

• +1
I live in Germany, and in the more southern part where people tend to be shorter anyways. There's no escape for manlets anyways. Even in India I'd get heightmogged.

Whatever getting heightmogged is second nature to me Im used to it

As long as I have gl face Im solid, plus I have boots with a big ass heel to put me around 6'1 for clubs

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6401
Whatever getting heightmogged is second nature to me Im used to it

As long as I have gl face Im solid, plus I have boots with a big ass heel to put me around 6'1 for clubs
I can't get used to it because it's emasculation ngl. But I'm trying to cope with stoicism. I can't change it right now, so I'll try my best to accept my situation. It just bothers me that no man has ever respected me, but that's probably not solely because of my height.

6'1 isn't even that bad, there are just too many 6'7 freaks in clubs. I'll never visit a club.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

fuck I hate to contradict myself but maybe you're right. After all the ones who happened to have gfs the most in my old high school were either tallfags or extremely handsome pretty boys (in that order).
Also the validation part makes sense but I still think an ugly enough tall dude can be incel if his face is way too subhuman.

• +1
Screenshot 20200410 022553
Screenshot 20200410 022519

Actually they look more proportionate AFTER LL.
I can’t imagine a 5’9 dude getting LL to 6’3 his skull would be comically small

Oh and 6 foot to 6’6 would have the same issue

You sure you have decent proportions at 6’3?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
What’s ur wingspan?
6’1 but neck is vertically tall and so is skull so those two things add on height
240432ED 38BD 41B1 A439 849F028266BB

henry cavill god has wingspan less than height

• +1
He's internet 6'2

Unless you're in the Netherlands 6'2 is tall even on college campus
Fr that’s why I don’t think he’s 6’2
I have a feeling you’re not a legit 6’2

I'm legit 6'2 188cm at night and a bit under 6'3 190.2cm out of bed, the door to my right which can barely be seen is 6'11, in this picture I should be like 191cm because I was wearibg thick boots, I don't have pics next to other people cuz I'm not normie so I cant give much more evidence.

20200409 213531

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
I'm legit 6'2 188cm at night and a bit under 6'3 190.2cm out of bed, the door to my right which can barely be seen is 6'11, in this picture I should be like 191cm because I was wearibg thick boots, I don't have pics next to other people cuz I'm not normie so I cant give much more evidence.

View attachment 346575
Workout asap, ur not midgetcel ur framecel

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Workout asap, ur not midgetcel ur framecel

I've always been dyel, next month or the one after I'm going to start hgh maxxing to see if I can at least get at least an inch taller if not I'll just start going to the gym to put on mass, as for frame I just measured it and its 20 inch/51cm bideltoid which is 53th percentile according to a chart I found.

• +1

View attachment 346575
That looks like a sub 18" bideltoid, not even considering that you are wearing a frame enhancing jacket.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
That looks like a sub 18" bideltoid, not even considering that you are wearing a frame enhancing jacket.

Jacket is a xxl 20 dollar thin plastic faux leather jacket

• +1
I get mocked for my size by boomers, I'm 5'10. It's fucking over for turbomanlets. I gotta say though that my hands and arms are like the lowest 1 percentile.
Maybe your 65 kgs are to fault.

• +1
this is me at 6’2.5-6’3 or so frauded including shoes do my arms look too short? Bear in mind the bottom of my shoes would be the bottom of my feet in a leg lengthening scenario
yeah they look short, your hands are hanging above your crotch,like way above...I doubt you have a positive ape index

• +1
Imagine if you broke your leg, it would be over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 6401
There’s so many people on here saying
“bro you can’t run after LL”
“You can’t exercise at all”
They just say this stuff because they are too scared to get it, or they will never afford it.
This video has been posted here already but the betz institute does professional LL and if people weren’t able to run afterwards it would definitely hurt their business.

LL or death lifts are cope

Has hgh been working boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
View attachment 346554
this is me at 6’2.5-6’3 or so frauded including shoes do my arms look too short? Bear in mind the bottom of my shoes would be the bottom of my feet in a leg lengthening scenario
I wouldn't notice anything irl. But your arms look a bit short. When you're frauding make sure that your shirt is a little longer to create the illusion of a longer upper body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
yeah they look short, your hands are hanging above your crotch,like way above...I doubt you have a positive ape index
oh well I’ll Cavill max
and I think my decent frame takes some of the heat away from short arms. Just looks like a big guy and in a nightclub or bar no one would notice

Last edited:
  • +1
Jacket is a xxl 20 dollar thin plastic faux leather jacket
I don't know what these words are but you are a weasel gypsy with a very tiny frame so your words carry no credibility.

• +1
thats 2 years old too

imagine how god tier it'll be with the rise of manlet hate in 5 years when you get it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
JFL @ getting LL surgery when you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4430
Its 100% not worth it unless you are a true manlet

You are not a true manlet unless people IRL bring up your short height without you asking

I would recommend tanning, 8 % bodyfay + roids, hair loss treatment, facial surgery, and moving to another country before doing LL
I'm 1.80 who could get some cm from spine after hgh and i freaking swear that if I had the money I'd do it.

Btw i know someone who had the opposite, his leg was shortened because the other one was larger and nowadays this guy is playing in a basketball club jfl.
I'm 1.80 who could get some cm from spine after hgh and i freaking swear that if I had the money I'd do it.

Btw i know someone who had the opposite, his leg was shortened because the other one was larger and nowadays this guy is playing in a basketball club jfl.
@sloopnoob would taking hgh and some other stuff contribute to a lesser degree of loss of functionality?

@Chadlite Rutherford not everyone wants to flee the country jfl also its very unlikely someone can detach just like that.

Also its not even about that, its about you looking good. 6'2 reigns supreme.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 39

Explain this or link please, does it work for oldcells or you have to be in puberty?

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen, Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Explain this or link please, does it work for oldcells or you have to be in puberty?
@ShredPill has something for "oldcels" i think jfl

---------
Also just fucking lol at them proportion. I wear 10 freaking cms behind my feet and I've gotten compliments on my long aesthetics legs by foids jfl.

LL was created for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't know what these words are but you are a weasel gypsy with a very tiny frame so your words carry no credibility.

I'm 100% european ancestry and just stated what I measured, u must be a coping subhuman, the words I used mean that the jacket is paper thin.

• +1
6'3 - 6'5 is considered the ideal height range
Maybe, but by ideal if you mean sexually appealing yes, but for functionality, the ideal is 6'-6'3" (functionality in gym, sport, fighting, co-ordination etc.)

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
face>height>pheno

View attachment 346549View attachment 346550
Actually they look more proportionate AFTER LL.
yeah because hes fat. im starting to think that the best way to get around looking disproportionate is W I D T H

and i dont mean being a fatcel

i mean gymcelling your body to the max, widening clavicles with hgh, and especially gymcelling your legs more than any other part, etc. i think this should kill any cope towards LL

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and laske.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back